View Poll Results: Are people who go on about homosexuals, closet homosexuals?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 40.00%
  • No

13 43.33%
  • They think they're God Incarnate

10 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Why go on... and on about it...

1. Default You promoted the very thing you complained about.

Quote Originally Posted by dixon76710 View Post
    Actually, I was refering to evil's argument, not mine.
    Yes, but your often alogical and irrelevant approach/responses encourage the very thing you complained about. I'm surely not the only person who can see that.
    "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." -C. Darwin-

2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-C View Post
    Yes, but your often alogical and irrelevant approach/responses encourage the very thing you complained about. I'm surely not the only person who can see that.
    You obviously havent even read what we were discussing. Dont know why you even bother to respond.

4. Default You say "procreation", I'm certain enough it is BS.

You obviously havent even read what we were discussing. Dont know why you even bother to respond.
    I read it. And I PROMISE YOU... you aren't leading me in pre-drawn circles with your BS logic.

Get real.
    "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." -C. Darwin-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-C View Post
    I read it. And I PROMISE YOU... you aren't leading me in pre-drawn circles with your BS logic.

Get real.
    No, you naturally run in circles, all on your own.

6. Default Yeah, okay.

No, you naturally run in circles, all on your own.
    Your insults are just petty foolishness.

In any case, I'm not the only person who has addressed you about those things.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819