I am drunk once again, and again I say: thank god Ron Paul is not winning, because th

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by peoplevsmedia, Jan 8, 2012.

1. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

I am drunk once again, and again I say: thank god Ron Paul is not winning, because the real answer is ME anyway..........
    My deepest respects goes to the doctor. and I hope all his followers will see. also the occupy wall street folks and the tea party protester folks, all of whom I admire deerly. my speech will be out soon, and if you can not understand it, it will also include some of my guitar jamming, which I am sure you WILL understand. but entertainment aside. I am excited to say that..........a real change is coming. and everyone will be given one chance. and there will be no mercy for the rest.

Just remember that.

No remorse for unbelievers or their families

[​IMG]

2. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

[​IMG]
    Looks like puppet romney is showing his finger... I am ready for a duel with this sack of (*)(*)(*)(*) if he wants.

3. loong

loong Banned

I dunno.

There might be an obligation for someone to locate this phenomenom and get him some help.

I'm serious.

4. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

You are being monitored. computer ID and all.............
    here is the finger:

[​IMG]

ok, someone is (*)(*)(*)(*)ing around with links.

5. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

Here are some music videos to help you to get through these tough times, waiting for my speech:

Youtube
    Rush - witch hunt
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYEmQN0IJyc&feature=autoplay&list=PL549910C57A156466&lf=plpp_video&playnext=1"]Rush - La Villa Strangiato ( A Show Of Hands ) - YouTube[/ame]
    youtube - genesis