PRESS RELEASE: Veterans to Host March on the White House for Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by marbro, Jan 9, 2012.

1. marbro

marbro New Member

On President's Day, February 20th, 2012, the founders of Veterans for Ron Paul 2012, Nathan Cox and Adam Kokesh, will lead a formation of veterans and active duty troops who support Ron Paul's candidacy for President of the United States from the Washington Monument to the White House. Upon arrival at the White House, they will do an about face to turn their backs on the President, and render a hand salute to a folded American flag surrounded by family members of military personnel and veterans. They will hold the salute for as many seconds as troops have died under the Presidency of Barrack Obama.
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/adam-...he-white-house-for-ron-paul/10150457967882653

If the media will not report on Ron Paul it's left to us to educate the public.

2. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Do not expect the National Democratic Media to cover the even or acknowledge it.

[​IMG]

3. marbro

marbro New Member

I dont expect it at all. unless of course something negative happens......

I would say the media has gotten way out of control but that is not true. they have ALWAYS been out of control making news and not reporting the news.

I just have woken up to this fact.

4. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have been saying it since 1980's when I started watching the news.

The establishment left wing skew of the national media has made them the Democratic Party propaganda wing.