Really Good News: Newt has the Answer to get Black People OFF Food Stamps

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Cigar, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

If this is true, this will come as wonderful news to ALL Welfare Recipients, not just a fraction of Welfare Recipients. :woot:

I am really looking forwards to hearing Newt's Educational Speech on Welfare Reform at the NAACP ... to date, no one as heard when Newt will give his Nobel Peace Prize winning speech. :smile:

Stay toned ... I will report back when Newt makes good on his Political Promise!

2. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

Talk about insulting and bias news. How about they distinguish between the establishment and Ron Paul?

3. Wildjoker5

What is this "some of the most recent Census data" they speak of? Has the last 10 years seen a spike in white welfare recipents skyrocket or something? It used to be 35% white, 32% blacks and the rest of who made up the welfare stats. Are you telling me it changed so drastically WITHOUT any proof?

4. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Again, just like me and Zook...Newt is actually offering solutions to the endemic problems that plague the black community. Most blacks refuse to listen to guys like Bill Cosby, Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams who have written books and made countless speeches on how and why blacks need to fend for themselves in order to rise above the poverty/welfare levels of society.

We see here that guys like you always defer to the racist label or the race baiting option, especially when its a WHITE guy giving you the ticket for a chance to contribute to society. Sad commentary on your part. I'll be looking for you to rise above the fray in the future, but I won't be betting on any miracles.

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Cigar

According to Forum Rules; I posted a article with reference to the source, just as everyone else does on this forum. Therefore, contract the source for your question.

Furthermore ...http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/brief.html The US Census Bureau is available to anyone.

But since you brought it up, lets go with the data YOU supplied (without link); what would be your explanation reason for Newt calling out Black People, when your own data shows Whites are a larger recipient of TAX Dollars from Welfare?

Secondly; wouldn't you expect the President of The United States be the President of ALL Americans ...? I would think White People on Welfare would feel left out if Newt only has solutions for getting Black People off Welfare ... wouldn't you agree?

6. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

LOL, this is funny. Newt Gingrich (and other GOPers) gets slammed for TRYING TO HELP blacks get off welfare...

Disregarding the FACT that more blacks are unemployed right now (under Barack Obama & the Dems) than ever before in history... but it's Gingrich, Romney, Santorum and their ilk who are to blame.

Hilarious spin. Too bad it's so ridiculous, nobody believes it.

7. Wildjoker5

I understand your stance. I am also wondering why you didn't question the article and just took it at face value.

You link didn't give demographics (that I saw) of who is on welfare.

Yeah, I was looking for the link of where people got this information from of how many of each race is on welfare, but since we are going to break down who is on welfare without links, here are some numbers I found.

US census states:
    There are 38 million black people
    11.4 million of them are on welfare, or 30%.
    (11.4 million / 38 million = .3 or 30%)

There are 229 million white people,
    11.6 million of them are on welfare, or 5%.
    (11.6 / 229 = .05 or 5%)

i.e.
    30% of black people are on welfare
    5% of white people are on welfare

So, yes, there are more whites on Welfare than blacks, but there is also many, MANY more whites in the US than blacks, so it is to be expected. You can spin the numbers all you want, the fact that 30% of blacks are on welfare and only 5% of whites are, that is pretty stagering.

I would. That is why I go with Ron Paul that doesn't try to look at people as part of groups and instead looks at them as individuals.

8. Cigar

You know what "Smartmouthwoman" you're absolutely correct, we shouldn't judge Mr. Speaker so harsh. I'll wait for the announcement at the NAACP on how Newt's plan to get "People" from Welfare Checks to Pay-Checks. It would be totally unfair of me to accuse Mr. Speaker for Racist Politics when it's completely untrue.

I look forward to eating my words after the speaking engagement at the NAACP.

Naturally, I sure you'll be more than happy to chow-down Ms. Smartmouthwoman if The Newtster doesn't back up his Smartmouth.

Let's see exactly who spins what.

9. Smartmouthwoman

At least he's speaking to them. If I remember correctly, Barack couldn't be bothered and sent Michelle to speak in his place. Good for Newt for not thumbing his nose at 'em.

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Cigar

Good Job Wildjoker5 ...:mrgreen: I can buy that ... if those number are true. But the fact is, there are just as many Whites on Welfare than there is Blacks. But just so you don't get an email from the Moderators, you may want to supply a link to your source, just friendly reminder. :mrgreen:

From my point of view, I'm Black, never taken any-money from the Government. Not even my numerous student loans.

I know how that person feels who asked Newt why he feels he needs to single out Black People in order to get the Racist Vote? I have Physics Degree from University of Illinois, Computer Science Degree from Illinois Institute of Technology and Masters in Business for Keller, and I've done quite well in our countries worst economy in my life time.

So if anyone ask you why Blacks don't Vote Republican, maybe its because they don't like being insulted and painted with a broad brush.

11. Cigar

I think you forget and I would understand if you're not informed. I'm from the Chicago area, and people who actually live here know the true from the Continuity Organizer. Frankly ... The Speaker has never done a miro-fraction of what the President have done more than a decade ago.

You'll loose this argument ... so don't even try.

12. Wildjoker5

Kind of like this?

http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/26/f...hts-include-identifying-democrats-on-ballots/

Blacks can't be told the GOP has a plan to get them to work, but if a liberal tells them they are too stupid to figure out who the democrat to vote for is, that is ok? Or how about giving blacks more points on a test cause they aren't enough blacks accepted into a position or job or college that requires a test?

The democrats are far more racist than the GOP, you just choose to see the GOP who is trying to give hand"UPs" racist while you seem to think dems hand"OUTs" are benevolant.

13. Wildjoker5

What? Drive Chicago economy into the ground?

I would love to see this "record" of what he did in Chicago please.

14. Cigar

Yep ...

And BTW ... I'm sure you have statistics handy on Vote Fraud in the United States for the last several Decades.

15. Wildjoker5

What does vote fraud have to do with the judge saying balcks are too stupid to figure out who a democrat is?

16. Cigar

I don't know the Judge and I probably won't Vote for him to become President of The United States.

I'll throw the question back to you ... do you think Black People are too stupid to figure out who a democrat is?

I'll check back in later ... I have to go pickup my Welfare Check :mrgreen:

17. Wildjoker5

I never said they were. Dems say blacks need lower standards than whites. Does this seem right to you?

18. cd8ed

cd8ed Well-Known Member Past Donor

Its really sad when Democrats can flat out say "Blacks are idiots" and lower testing standards are needed as well as help in day to day life and people nod and applaud. But when a Republican says we need to do something about the racial inequality, racial divide on government assistance, and the coddling of African Americans they are deemed a racist.

One group wants to keep blacks where they are and bring everything to a lower level because "they are stupid" while one group wants to lift them out of poverty and low education by removing the crutch they have been taught to cling to. Which one is racist?

Welfare is a sign of a problem in society, it is not the answer but rather a symptom of a failing society. No one should need welfare much less need it for the majority of their life.

19. Smartmouthwoman

Obama Skips NAACP Natl Convention

Whatever, Cigar. If defending Barack Obama is more important than the well-being of the black community in America... that's your choice. Personally, I can't see that he's done a single thing to help blacks OR whites since he's been in office. Bought food lately? How about gas? Looked for a job in the Chicago area? In Dec., unemp was 9.8%... unemp among blacks was 15.8% in Chitown.

If that's good enough for you, keep supporting Barack Obama. Personally, I find it appalling.

20. Cigar

No that is not right ... don't you agree?

21. Cigar

Once again ... you need to know local politics to understand the full context. Yes, Barack Obama chose not to attend one (1) time while he was President , not all the other times. Looks like the score till has Barack Obama up by plenty.

Next argument ... :mrgreen:

22. Smartmouthwoman

Looks like his score is 15.8% unemp in the black communities of Chicago.

Yeah, you'd obviously have to know local politics to understand how that's acceptable. I attended a conf in your fair city not long ago. Lovely place.

23. Cigar

What does the unemployment in Chicago have to do with Obama? Are you insinuating that Government should be producing Job?

Please explain?

24. Smartmouthwoman

The president's policies have hindered job growth in the private sector... not just in Chicago, but all over the country.

If you're fine with that, then he's your man.

25. Cigar

I am indirectly in the Automotive industry ... 35% of my income come from the automotive sector via Navigation Systems, the rest through Government Contracting from Bowing. :mrgreen:

So I have been singing the praise of Obama since 2009. :-D

YES Obama is MY MAN! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :mrgreen: