the Obama Trap...3 Step Takedown of America...look inside

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by 4Horsemen, Jan 11, 2012.

1. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

1. He has consolidated a great portion of America's wealth into the hands of Wall Street Banksters

2. His Obamacare will be the only game in town for healthcare in 2013...how scary is that?

3. He signed the NDAA into law which means if you don't like #1 and #2 , He can now send his goons to your doorstep for compliance if he so chooses.

YOU are the terrorist now. forget about the Saudi's and Middle Easterners.

3 Step Takedown of America :

1. Collapse the Economy
    2. Consolidate the Healthcare
    3. Use the Military against it's own people

and ironically, he reduces spending on the Military but wants to grow a Civilian Army to protect him and do his bidding? WTF????

can you say CON-JOB

2. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

Suggested change to your morning routine:

1) Post on PF
    2) Drink 6 cups of coffee
    3) AM Vicodin
    4) Then read right-wing blogs.

It will help clear up some of the crazy 'round har.

3. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

toddwv, what's crazy about the OP?

are these not things he's done already or doing as we speak?

check your own crazy meter, pal..

4. toddwv

Ok. Let's start off with something easy.

How exactly did he "collapse" the economy? Please lead with a definition of "collapse".

5. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

the Dollar is dead. it's worth less than half it's face value now. by Obama being in bed with Wall Street Banksters and passing laws to favor them and not the general public, it's a matter of time before the "official" collapse. but if you've been paying attention. the collapse is already in motion.

think of the American economy like a battleship, the moves Obama made and continue to make are everso gradually steering our economy to total ruin.

He can't do it over night, it has to be done in increments so the public will be none the wiser when we look up one day and the Banks have frozen all of the public's ability to access our money.

Obama knows the America public is sharp enough to detect a swift change but not sharp enough to detect a subtle change.

6. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

now a quesiton for you toddwv,

What makes you think Obama is not setting things up to take down America given all the bad moves he's made thus far? especially the ones I posted above?

7. toddwv

So the "collapse" of the dollar was Obama's fault?

[​IMG]

Really?

Need more specifics. The general consensus is that the economy, while still tepid in some areas, is growing. The facts of the matter simply don't support an economy that is being steered into "total ruin".

So he's propping the economy up in order to slowly steer it to disaster?

Again. Need more specifics.

Yeah, that's DEFINITELY his plan...lol.

8. toddwv

You posted one "move". The "collapse" of the dollar. The devaluation began during the Bush Administration.

Everything else was just pure unsubstantiated partisan tripe.

If you have more specifics...please, do post them here.

9. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Unfortunately, since he's the last one holding the bag and fails to do anything good to help. yes.

Really? yes, really.

pure Comedy. just because you print money don't mean the economy is growing, it just means you're printing more money. over-inflation is inevitable.

you bet. that's how bubbles work. blow them up...then burst them.

10. Buzz62

Buzz62 New Member

Soooo...I'm assuming you are not allergic to the dust-bunnies under yer bed?

As Todd has reminded you...the economy is actually GROWING. And as for what he's done with it and those nasty Banksters...do YOU think those Banksters are happy about the new regulations?

Consolodate Healthcare? DUDE!!! The rest of us enjoy true universal healthcare...only you crazy-assed Yankees are refusing to do the right thing. Did Obama plan OUR healthcare too? Or did he just learn how to destroy a country from us Canucks...who didn't have your economic problems...

Us the military against its own people...can you say PATRIOT ACT? Remind us all please...WHO was it that pushed that one through?

I have to wonder...

Can you say SCARED LITTLE T-BAGGERS?

11. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

You're in Canada so you might not understand how thing works in America.

you see, while you're busy pointing fingers, I'm pointing out the problem.

In America, Policies are inacted by one President BUT can quickly be repealed by the next President, if he so chooses. that's the beauty of being President. certain BS that's not right for the nation can be repealed.

Obama, although didn't start any of this, He's not stopping it either. if fact, he' promoting it MORE...lol...get a clue.

1.He's 100% in support of NAFTA and Patirot Act. he didn't start either but is in full support of both.

2.He started Obamacare which will sack our Healthcare industry in the next 5 years forcing us all to be on Obamacare. Ever played the game Monopoly? if not, the premise to own EVERYTHING, forcing your opponents to go bankrupt and thus you win the game. fun game in game form, not in real life. Monoplolies suck.

3. He has the power to regulate the border, but has done nothing.

I mean the list goes on, no need to beat a dead horse about his many failures.

point is, he CAN do something to fix errors made by past Presidents but is he doing it? NOPE. so in conclusion, he's just like them. a RAT.

12. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

Couldn't agree with you more. He is a boil on our collective butts.

13. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

You can't (as you put it) "prop the economy up" with borrowed dollars.

14. Buzz62

Buzz62 New Member

Errr...I understand better than you think. In fact, having worked for the federal government, I may actually understand more than you do...or at least as much. So lets look at you problems...

Ya he supported the Patriot Act provisions and extension. I wonder what you'd be saying now had he repealed it completely...
    And he has decided to support NAFTA...which I think is a GOOD thing for all 3 countries.

Dude...you need to stop listening to Limbaugh and Palin. The fact is every other western nation has Universal Healthcare...which is MUCH more all-encompassing that that watered-down effort you guys managed to get. You really should try not being so alarmist...national healthcare is cheaper and more efficient. It does NOT include Death Panels, and it is NOT a Monopoly.

Your insane wars are ending
    The 12 million or so who had no healthcare...now have it
    Immigration from Mexico is near ZERO.

I have to agree with the Patriot Act thing and that NDAA thing.
    I don't like that one either.
    But I have to say that...after 8 years of TweedleDee at the helm...he's been a breath of fresh air.

Now I know you're a staunch Republican and will always be probably.
    But that does not mean you cannot give credit where credit is due.

Just remember...YOU DID NOT HAVE A DEPRESSION...
    and
    YOUR ECONOMY IS RECOVERING

THAT'S something to be proud of IMO...

15. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

it'snot about listenig to Rush or palin, which I do neither. it's about the truth. and the truth is Obamacare WILL BE A MONOPOLY. slowly but surely private practices will shutdown because they will not be able to compete with the dirt cheap healthcare Obamacare will offer. dirt cheap doesn't mean great service either. it means dirt cheap service.

Ironically just in time for an election....amazing...where did the last 3 years go?

16. Someone

Someone New Member

Like... pretty much every other president and Congress.

The healthcare reform act didn't even establish a public option. All it did was establish standards for health insurance providers and a mandate for each person to have health coverage under some plan that meets those standards. It's your choice to decide which provider you'll use, and in fact that will be a lot easier under "obamacare" than it was before, because of the exchanges.

The NDAA is an actual cause for concern, unlike the other two "issues".

You nuts get really paranoid about the peace corps. Seriously. What's your problem with drugged up recent graduates going and helping people (or being obnoxious, depending on your perspective) in the third world?

17. skeptic-f

skeptic-f New Member

The OP is crazy. The OP is really crazy. The OP is really, really crazy. The OP is so f - - - ing crazy it belongs in a new category of crazy. There isn't a snowflake's chance in h - - l that any of that nonsense would come to pass in the way the OP suggests, much less all of it together. We are simply headed for another election this year and regardless of who wins American democracy, as ludicrous as it has grown to become, will continue for another four years. End of story. Go read a Robert Ludlum novel or something.

18. JohnO

JohnO New Member

I just have to say this, I have been on this forum for a few days and I haven't seen one conservative post anything intelligible. You guys make the "Red Eye" guys look like a bunch of scholars when they are just JOKING and you guys are being SERIOUS.

19. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

don't call me a nut, fool. Obama said it out his own mouth. google it. it's all over youtube as well. talking about nut, you Obama WHACKOS are scary than the man himself. buncha drones I tell ya.

and it's always some "social duty" to mask the real intent.

My guess is Obama wants to be able to switch his subtle civilian high school kids for real contract killers like Blackwater. al lhe needs it the go ahead by the shill Congress to start amassing his idea of having a "Civilian Army"...not my words...HIS. now go google it and see for yourself what Obama really means by "Change you can believe in"

20. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Jesus was crazy too. I'm in good company then. Go read 1984

21. legojenn

legojenn New Member

Was Jesus in 1984?

22. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Sky is Falling The Sky is Falling ...

[​IMG]

23. Someone

Someone New Member

Yes, I know. He was very clearly referring to americorp and the peace corps... public service organizations that are pretty much just a haven for just-out-of-college middle class white people to travel on the government's dime and see the poor side of life, sometimes helping, sometime wasting their time being obnoxious to the people for whom that life isn't just something to gawk at.

Context. It's required when trying to understand the English language. He was giving a speech about public service organizations, and referred to them in the context of a "private army" just as well funded (in their task of helping the poor and disadvantages) as the military. He wasn't proposing brown shirts, he was saying we need to provide more funding for americorps because he thought it was a great idea for young college graduates to go help their fellow citizens rather than join the army to go kill brown people overseas.

Of what? Seriously, you're basically saying that the peace corps is some conspiracy to oppress the American people. It's nonsensical. Anyone with a basic grasp of English who actually listened to the speech you're snipping quotes from can understand that. Whether you like the peace corps or not, it's sheer insanity to suggest that they're equivalent to secret police.

4Horsemen and (deleted member) like this.
  24. dudeman

dudeman New Member

is either mentally impaired (i.e. retarded for the laymen) or naive. I'll assume that he is naive to avoid further racist commentary. Given that he is naive, can one really evolve from an economic collapse to a utopia? Has anyone really came out of a black hole and lived to tell the story?

25. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

^that's a delusionary statement.

It's in full context here. sure doesn't sound like he's talking about the Boy scouts or Americorps helping out old ladies. or even JobCorps. or were you just being fecetious? He meant what he said. see for yourself. don't trust me. trust your Dear Leader.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s"]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

YOu do realize that the Secret Service is not run by the White House, right?