Nuke Syria Before They Action ANOTHER Holocaust.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Jack Napier, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

My friends,

Once Iran is neutered, and can no longer be a threat to the humble Jews that simply want to live in peace, in that tiny oasis in the desert, that is Israel, do not be tempted to think that the Muslim threat to evoke another HOLOCAUST against the Jews is over.

Far from it.

Indeed, while the media is occupied with Iran, little attention is paid to the sinister nation of Syria, who I think will be the natural successor to Iran, in the Muslim quest to exterminate all Jews, just like Hitler wanted to do, and so many others in history, who have picked on the Jews, for no reason.

I ask you this - are you prepared to sit back and even take the risk that Syria could be responsible for yet another holocaust against these poor and long suffering people?

You may answer by saying - 'But Jack, Syria has not the means to do such a thing', and for the moment, you may be right.

And while that may be true, what is true today, can change tommorow.

Here is the question;

Are you prepared to wait until Syria HAS got the means to exterminate Jews, and wipe Israel off the map, before you act?

And it won't stop there.

THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS.

Hell, if I want to drive down the road, in a gas guzzling car, heading to a drive through MacDonalds, before visiting the Disney Store, I will, and no Islamofascistswine is going to tell me others.

Are you willing to fight the Syrians that want to do this, or are you going to sit there, like a useful idiot, while Syrians carry out ANOTHER 911?

Furthermore, there are many Syrians that do want wish to be part of this regime that they have, therefore, do we not have a moral duty to protect them, liberate them, and bring democracy to them? Is it fair that we dropped so many bombs on Iraqi civilians to free them, when we are not prepared to kill Syrians to free them?

But the main thing is the Jews. The world hung it's head in shame, over doing nothing to protect these chosen people, in the last HOLOCAUST. Are we really going to sit back and do nothing to protect them again?

Even if you cannot do so literally, you can do so by sending them some money.

Remember, if the Syrians exterminate all Israeli Jews, there will be no Israel, and if there is no Israel, TERRORISTS HAVE DESTROYED A BIBLICAL PROPHECY.

Would you be happy then you leftist, liberal, Jew hating, anti semite members, on here?

And if none of that convinces you that we need to launch a pre emptive strike on Syria's nuclear facilities (or where they might be, if they had them), take a look at what happens if we sit back

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLK5OWU2YGw"]Schindler's List - Theme Itzhak Perlman - YouTube[/ame]

2. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

If Iran truly wanted to kill " all the jews" why do they have anywhere < depending on what source you use> from 10 to 25k Persian Jews living in *gasp* Iran.

3. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

For the same reason that Jews lived in Germany, right up to the point they were gassed.

They did not see the signs quick enough.

Are you anti semite then?

Don't you think Israel has the right to exist?

4. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Your strawmen wont work on me. Pointing out a basic fact does not make one an "anti-semite" nor does it have anything to do with the "right to exist" or not.

Israel is a sovereign nation of course they have a "right to exist".

However i dont think they have a "right to exist" because of a book.

5. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Thank you, you are a Zionist, welcome aboard.

Now all we need do is convince you that Islamonazi's want to exterminate the Jews, just as Hitler did, so that they can destroy biblical prophecy, because they are an agent of satan death cult.

Do you support god and love or the death cult of the Muslamofascist?

6. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

I'm not going to play your games buddy.

7. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Does that translate to more Islamopogism?

Face it 'buddy', the Jews are the chosen, and if we do not protect Israel, then Christians will not be scooped into heaven, to live with god, as Israel is INTEGRAL to that.

And who would be against that? Only satanists. But they do not call themselves satanists, these days, they are Islamocommies.

8. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

I'm agnostic. Im not willing to go to war over a book. And anyone that thinks a certain group is "chosen" sounds like a racist to me.

Im curious though how many "clever" words can you come up with that start with Islamo.

9. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

They are chosen, because god chose them, do you not understand?

Why do you hate god?

Why do you want to be stand by, while right now, SHARIA COURTS are popping up all over the US and Europe, courts that are designed to eventually try JEWS and send them to work camps, all over again?

10. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

What do you not understand about Agnostic?

I'm sorry i wont follow the words of a man who talked to a Bush and spent 40 years wandering around in a desert.

11. hilbert

hilbert New Member

This source says there are 26K of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

12. hilbert

hilbert New Member

You shouldn't judge things upon the myths of a primitive people of 3000 years ago or so a book says their myths were.

13. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

LOL...

Jack is doing a good impression of a certain other poster(s).

14. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

You have to question the sanity of a people that waited for 40 days TWICE for a guy to come back. Specially after calling for 3k of them to be killed the first time he came back.

Guys guys God gave me 8 commandments! Now chill here for another 40 days and ill come back with 2 more and 5 chapters of a book that was made during creation but we are just now being told about! Oh and everyone that was worshiping that "Golden Calf" must die. BRB!

Oh and btw we are the chosen people because we are cool and God likes us.

15. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Ah....Serfin...or should I say Al Haj Mohammed Serfin, aka Muslim Islamophile.

Did you not once admit that you enjoyed the occasional curry?

Curry is not democratic food.

You should be on a terror list, and quite possibly taken away, to be sexually abused by mentally unstable American soldiers.

Just sayin'...

Fecking terrorist.

16. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

I love guys who pull our legs, almost as much as the ones who take them seriously. Especially since I'm so often either one or the other

17. leftysergeant

leftysergeant New Member

Actually, people with a bit of class and a sense of adventure love curry.

I just had a bowl of chana masala with roti myself. Got a really good recipe off the internet.

(In case you haven't noticed, I am a bit left of you.)

18. highlander

highlander Banned

Mmm,m........ So does that mean I cannot support al Qaeda ..... Aye those that were supposed to of committed 9/11?
    Those al Qaeda fighting for America, in Libya, killing those who supported gadaffi, 90percent of the population.
    Or maybe those al Qaeda members that are murdering Iraqis 800 a week, in support of American mercenaries and those installed puppets!

Aye .... It's not really easy to understand the logic!

Regards
    Highlander

19. Daggdag

Daggdag Well-Known Member

But they do not have the right to force families out of their homes, which has happened to thousands of Palestinians.