Paul-Haters Caught Planning To Dress Up As KKK, Pose As Paul Supporters

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Speeders R Murderers, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Speeders R Murderers

Speeders R Murderers Banned

Thank god we have the internet to expose this sort of thing. The corporate media never will. They're prolly behind this.

http://www.theendrun.com/paul-haters-caught-planning-to-dress-up-as-kkk-pose-as-paul-supporters

Paul-Haters Caught Planning To Dress Up As KKK, Pose As Paul Supporters

January 13, 2012

Coming on the heels of last week’s dirty deception by the Huntsman campaign, several rabidly anti-Ron Paul political activists have been caught planning another vicious “false flag”-style dirty trick against the presidential candidate and his supporters, this time in South Carolina, where the next GOP primary will take place.

The plot, which was being hatched over Facebook, involved dressing up in hooded Ku Klux Klan (KKK) robes, posing as Ron Paul supporters (complete with Ron Paul signs), and “follow[ing] Paul around South Carolina”, making “sure to get photographed by the media.”

snip

2. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

All of the GOP candidates have haters... but the RP haters seem to be particularly dedicated... some border on being obsessed.

I post on several different forums, and each forum has a small group of RP haters who rarely fail to troll an RP thread, or to relentlessly push absurd propaganda. Sometimes it seems that's their sole purpose on the forum.

3. marbro

marbro New Member

I agree I have been on three different forums discussing politics and you get these 2-3 trolls that just flood every Ron Paul thread with lies, accuations, labels and pure anger. They got some serious issues.

4. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

I honestly believe some do. There are a couple guys over at liveleak who post anti-paul propaganda, and that's pretty much all they do. If you know enough about RP, his policies, etc... and destroy their lies with your post, they'll just ban you from commenting on their post. Sometimes their crap can't even be called propaganda... but just flat out crap. For example, one guy likes to find random videos of old men doing or saying something crazy... then label the thread "Ron Paul drunk", "Ron Paul crazy", etc. They're free to do as they wish... but try to be slightly less infantile for God's sake!

5. marbro

marbro New Member

On the other side of the coin, I have seen RP folks flood other candidate’s threads with nonsense as well; though not nearly as prevalent but should be worth noting. That that type of behavior only does more harm to Ron Paul’s message.

It’s scary what the Republican Party is doing to itself and all this anger and childish name calling and such is only making it worse. I have been guilty of being drawn into this craziness too and have been trying lately to clean up my act.

Obama has not really started his campaign. The guy has tons of money and we should not be complacent because of the polls. I guarantee you after the GOP nomination process is over, liberals are going to come out of the woodwork and flood all the media stations with their propaganda.

6. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

Were they ratted out by the Paul supporters who lent them the robes?

7. JME

JME New Member

That's just ignorant. Paul supporters don't wear white hoods. They wear tin foil hats.

Talon and (deleted member) like this.
  8. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Those (*)(*)(*)(*)ed liberals...

It's funny when the right-wing turns its dirty tactics to attack its own.

9. Speeders R Murderers

They don't have to use propaganda against rp. His big problem is his age of 76. That's simply a fact and the dems will use that a lot.

10. marbro

marbro New Member

No doubt time is not on his side. That said I know folks in their 30s who couldnt ride a bike 20 miles let alone in their late 70s. The man is in shape.

11. Robodoon

Robodoon Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rv0Z5SNrF4"]The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

12. Guest2

Guest2 Banned

Wow imagine if they weren't caught!

The next headline would be

"Paul welcomes KKK Support to his Campaign!"

13. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

Enough said. I wonder whose campaign these guys work for?

14. JME

JME New Member

The Campaign for Sanity.

15. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Truth always Comes Out ... :mrgreen:

16. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

Actually, these are the dirty tactics of Obamunists who are notorious for painting the Great Leader's opponents as racists.

There's nothing funny about it. Funny would be a bunch of people following Paul around wearing tinfoil hats claiming to be "Moonbats for Paul"...:mrgreen:

17. Talon

These amateurs are pikers compared to 'Communists for Kerry'...:mrgreen:

http://communistsforkerry.com/

The people want witty political street theater, not a bunch of dolts prancing around in their bed linens...

18. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

They probably rented them from the democrat prop room. There's a lot of 'old democrats' that have retired or left their estates to family members. I'm sure that there are plenty of 'original' robes floating around.

19. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

I'm happy they got caught. We don't need more lies and trickery in this society.

20. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

Prove that I'm insane.

21. Speeders R Murderers

Such tactics are common in politics. Our useless corporate media won't discuss it just like they refuse to discuss all conspiracy theories. Thank god the internet is here to expose such chicanery.

22. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Actually its the direct opposite. I've never seen such rigidity in view and outright lies about the GOP than I have from Paul supporters.

Its my way or the highway is the mantra of many of the Paul people no matter how much it helps Obama.

You have Paul people on this very board who made fun of Rick Santourm's dead child just like the liberals have done.

Tell me, where are all the rabid anti Paul posts that even come close to that kind of vile rhetoric?

23. Talon

Well, the delusions of some conspiracy theorists (ex., Troofers) aren't worth discussing, so I don't blame the MSM for ignoring moonbats.

That having been said, there's a difference between mockery and slander. "Communists for Kerry" were indulging in the former, the clods talking about running around in their bed sheets are engaged in the latter.

24. Speeders R Murderers

HAHAHA. You're the only one in america who believes the official story on 911. Everyone else knows it was an inside job. That's ok, we here at PF enjoy laughing at you.