+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 633

Thread: US invasion of China.

  1. #391

    Default

    et al,

    So, where are we in the original discussion? I got lost!

    v/r
    R

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoR View Post
    et al,

    So, where are we in the original discussion? I got lost!

    v/r
    R
    USA won!.

    Although this happened in page 1. Since then the usa chatters been discussing how to nuke iraq (for some reason)
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think the sardines will be thrown into the sea.

  4. #393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoR View Post
    et al,

    So, where are we in the original discussion? I got lost!

    v/r
    R
    things got sidetrack into iraq-iran war somehow.

  5. #394
    scotland
    Location: Inverness Highlands of Scotland
    Posts: 5,104
    Blog Entries: 2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    Try a real source. Like something from The Economist.

    After all, it is a British publication as well.

    without any regards because I'm speaking to a person who does nothing but insult other members.

    Dayton
    Aye some folks want to shoot the messenger...I suppose its easier than facing the truth regarding torture, secret prisons, assassinations, genocide...and all these nice thing your AIPAC senators love to do...at the behest of those Zionists who own them and allowed them to stand for office those afore mentioned AIPAC senators and congressmen!

    It would matter what I forwarded to you...your a closed book!

    When you have your arse bitten,or your loved ones are used as Neo-con fodder...just remember your innocence has cost them or you!

    As for the British media..its owned by the cartel....your cartel, so we know its lies!

    Regards
    Highlander

  6. #395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s002wjh View Post
    agains excuse, if al qaeda request anthrax sample or iran request it, should we give it to them for scentific purpose?? somehow i doubt it

    agains its all in the name of civilian use mobo jumbo. must be feel good get rid of the association with saddam regarding the technology, BLUEPRINT, samples transfer etc in the pretense of civilian usage.

    again read the source and LINK
    Is Al-Qaeda a Government medical research facility? Is it a recognized medical or research school?

    Silly claim, and we have been off-topic long enough.

  7. #396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    Is Al-Qaeda a Government medical research facility? Is it a recognized medical or research school?

    Silly claim, and we have been off-topic long enough.
    how about iran or syrian

    my point was we sold chemical/biological technology, samples, even blueprint for those weapon/factories to a know dictator in a long bloody war.

    anyway lets get back on topic.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s002wjh View Post
    how about iran or syrian

    my point was we sold chemical/biological technology, samples, even blueprint for those weapon/factories to a know dictator in a long bloody war.

    anyway lets get back on topic.
    So now you're claiming the U.S. sold WMD blueprints to Syria and Iran?
    I have no joy in strife,
    Peace is my great desire;
    Yet God forbid I lose my life
    Through fear to face the fire. -Henry Van Dyke

  9. #398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceisBliss View Post
    So now you're claiming the U.S. sold WMD blueprints to Syria and Iran?
    did you read my link? i'm not claiming it. i just copy&paste what i read.

    The report also noted that US exports to Iraq included the precursors to chemical warfare agents, plans for chemical and biological warfare facilities and chemical warhead filling equipment. US firms supplied advanced and specialised computers, lasers, testing and analysing equipment
    what does this sound to you?? check post #369 all the links are there.

  10. #399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s002wjh View Post
    did you read my link? i'm not claiming it. i just copy&paste what i read.



    what does this sound to you?? check post #369 all the links are there.
    You do realize that the equipment used to make chemical weapons have a whole host of legitimate civilian uses don't you?

    If I were a gambling man I would wager that the vast majority of so called "chemical weapons equipment" provided to Iraq was actually used for civilian manufacturing.

  11. #400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    You do realize that the equipment used to make chemical weapons have a whole host of legitimate civilian uses don't you?

    If I were a gambling man I would wager that the vast majority of so called "chemical weapons equipment" provided to Iraq was actually used for civilian manufacturing.
    yes so does gun has multipurpose depend whos use it. almost all military equipment has dual use purpose. is that mean we should sold our nuclear technology, or biological/chemical samples, blueprint to Iran/iraq/syrian?

    we already been through this before in previous pages, its not about dual use, its about who we sold too. just because you can use in civilian use, it doesn't give the excuse for saying we didn't know or its not our fault etc.

    right this forum is not a casino, if you provide a source to prove, otherwise its not valid. if you can provide source saying all the chemical, blueprint factory, canaster etc was for civilian use etc, ill glad to read it. we have CIA, intel, and other stuff give/sold to iraq because we were supporting them.
    Last edited by s002wjh; Feb 27 2012 at 06:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks