+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 546061626364

Thread: US invasion of China.

Mushroom, et al,

You must be thinking of somebody else. Bradley Manning and Jullian Assange were only dealing with SECRET level material off the SIPRNet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    Actually, I did not prove it. The ironic thing is that Jullian Assange and Bradley Manning are the ones that released Top Secret documents, among them were documents proving the existence of WMDs. Then Iraq themselves turned over to the UN quite a bit more when they signed the Anti-Chemical weapons treaty.

But I have to laugh when people jump around saying how wonderful Mr. Assange and Manning are, how they should be free to do whatever they want, then ignore their released documents about chemical weapons in Iraq.

"Oh yes, everything they released was 100% accurate and true except for that."
    (COMMENT)

Other than Battlefield remnants from the Iran-Iraq War, none of the material that GEN (SECSTATE) Powell briefed the UN about, and none of the material the President spoke of in the Cincinnati Speech, were ever found. Generally speaking, all the evidence suggests that no WMD were produced after 1991.

Most Respectfully,
    R

2. Default

Nobody is brain-dead enough to advocate invading China.

The US could defeat China by simply mining their ports and then watching their export-dependent economy crash.
    ObamaTax Delendum Est

Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    Nobody is brain-dead enough to advocate invading China.

The US could defeat China by simply mining their ports and then watching their export-dependent economy crash.
    i think we already discuss this already, china economy is tie to the world, any major change will ripple through US/EU economy. a war or even a economic war is last resort.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 546061626364