(Lincoln) Bush one and two, 2 good 4 the world presidents.

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by RevAnarchist, Jan 21, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

Why is Bush one and especially two so hated, especially by PC Europeans? I believe its because they were a bit arrogant but even more hated because they were CONSERVATIVE God fearing Christians, or claimed to be. I am no fan of government, fearing all are evil by default. I have voted republican democratic and independent, voting the issues instead of the party. When I became a born again Christian all along a Christian Zionist, the things I based reality on profoundly changed. Science was replaced with God for making most big decisions, however still science figures prominently in my understandings of how the world and universe works. What others think are no longer important at all in the decision making process. Now abortion is the same as murder. So I would never, ever, NEVER, vote for a president that supported murder or the same thing, abortion for convenience or used as birth control.

So why do you love bush one and two? Or maybe the emotion you feel ain't exactly love eh? Maybe the emotions you feel are on the other end of the spectrum! I know quite a few that fairly detest them with a great passion! Elaborate if you want, if you don’t the post will stand alone by its own merit! God bless this forum and its content, if you do not believe in God substitute God with something else…eh?

Rev A

Hmmmmm....thats all folks, from the desk of Rev A ...

[​IMG]

2. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

plueeeeessssssssssssssseeeeeeee move this thread, I posted it in the WRONG place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ja? Ha ha..

Rev A

3. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

yeah I was going to say,this is the Lincoln assassination section.what are you on?lol.