Dancing Israelis on 9/11 CONFIRMED to be Mossad Agents!

Discussion in '9/11' started by Conspiracy Herald, Jan 25, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Conspiracy Herald

Conspiracy Herald New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3t9pkF31wo"]Cheering Israelis,Were they Tracking Hijackers pre 9/11 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

Marc Perelman the reporter for the The Forward wrote the story.

A "Be On the Lookout" police report said, "Three individuals with van were seen celebrating after initial impact and subsequent explosion. FBI Newark Field Office requests that, if the van is located, hold for prints and detain individuals." "We got an alert to be on the lookout for a white Chevrolet van with New Jersey registration and writing on the side," said Bergen County Police Chief John Schmidig. "Three individuals were seen celebrating in Liberty State Park after the impact. They said three people were jumping up and down."

2. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

The OP does not support the thread title.

Where is your evidence?

3. Conspiracy Herald

Marc Perelman the reporter for the The Forward wrote the story. In the video I posted he said they were recognized as Mossad agents.

4. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

How can anyone be STUPID enough to think Mossad agents would be so unprofessional and ignorant that they would observe their work out in the open and celebrate it. :lol: Seriously. Do any of the truthers actually THINK about what it is they are posting or do they just regurgitate it blind?

CH, this is as bad as the Odigo story you posted in the last thread. You know.... the one where you claimed it was evidence people were told to stay home from the WTC except the threat was generic, received two hours before the attack and not reported until after the attack, and the Odigo offices in NYC were four blocks from ground zero. :lol: I can't wait for you to try and defend that whopper.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

By whom? And where is Perelman's evidence to support his claim?

Where is it confirmed that 'dancing Israelis' were 'Mossad Agents'?

6. Conspiracy Herald

Are you suggesting that Perelman is lying? He reported this in The Jewish weekly The Forward. The article is mysteriously not on the internet anymore.

The Forward reported that: the FBI finally concluded that at least two of the detained Israelis were agents working for the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, and that Urban Moving Systems, the ostensible employer of the five Israelis, was a front operation. This was confirmed by two former CIA officers, and they noted that movers' vans are a common intelligence cover. The Israelis were held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released.

7. Iolo

Iolo Well-Known Member Past Donor

I thought all the Mossad agents were busy posting here?

8. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

My old man's a dustman because he wears a dustman's hat.

9. Iolo

He killed five thousand Germans - why did you think of that?

10. Beevee

My old man killed 5000 Germans? How do you know that? I didn't even know that!

11. Iolo

'One lay 'ere, one lay there, one lay round the corner'? Didn't you do literature at school?

12. Conspiracy Herald

:bored:Why are Trolls being ALLOWED to derail the Thread?

13. Beevee

Because these are the only responses you are likely to get when flaming.

14. Beevee

School? What's that? I'm so old, I can barely remember my wartime childhood.

15. Patriot911

How about addressing the issues given to you, CH. You appear to be running as fast as you can from the fact that if the Mossad were in charge of 9/11, they wouldn't be across the river, out in the open, celebrating. While it was confirmed that some of them were FORMER intelligence employees, none were found to be Mossad agents.

While you are ducking the issues, here is another one for you to duck.... I mean address. IF the "dancing Israelis" were Mossad agents, how does that link them in any way to being behind 9/11? Do you have any evidence they materially participated in the attacks? If not, what difference does it make?

16. Iolo

I was safe in the Hall of the Mountain King! You seem to remember one of the songs!

17. Patriot911

:lol: OK, after having read Perelman's article in the Forward, NOBODY is saying Mossad was behind 9/11. They are saying that Israel might have been tracking terrorists in the US. Once again CH has stepped all over himself in his desire to pin 9/11 on Jews instead of Muslims.

18. Iolo

How can anyone possibly know? All we can do is use the old 'Cui bono?' question - who benefited? It wasn't those whose countries were attacked, was it, and the ones who did benefit did have Arabic speakers and Soviet-trained agents provocateurs. That's just smear, though, like the anti-Muslim-industry's products. As I say, who knows?

19. Fangbeer

Fangbeer Well-Known Member Past Donor

No, that's not all we can do.

We can identify the attackers via Airport surveillance footage. We can identify the attackers via passenger records. We can identify the attackers via DNA recovered from the scene. We can identify the attackers via conspirator testimony. We can identify the attackers via conspirator records. We can identify the attackers via study of their prior actions. We can identify the attackers via study of their communications.

We have a lot more evidence then cui bono.

Truthers on the other hand...They pretty much thrive on cui bono.

20. AshenLady

AshenLady New Member Past Donor

Maybe the Heebs were happy that the world would see Muslims for what they are...terrorists in sheep clothing. :omg:

I doubt there was dancing...let me see the footage and then I will comment. Other than that, I'd never believe it.:omg:

21. Iolo

Obviously. The question is, who were the organisers?

22. Beevee

Finally I understand. There are two versions of 'My old man's a dustman' and the one I was referring to doesn't have Germans in it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sleSYZy-2GI&noredirect=1"]Lonnie Donegan - My Old Mans A Dustman - YouTube[/ame]

23. Patriot911

I think the mistake here is trying to mold the events of 9/11 into a context of countries. Al Qaeda isn't a country. It also isn't a religion. Yes, they were Muslim, but you can't paint all Muslims using that brush. Some of them were Saudis, but you can't go blaming Saudi Arabia.

So who DID benefit?

Israel? Not enough to justify what would happen if they were involved and this involvement got exposed. One would be hard pressed to find much benefit they got from 9/11 other than a general trend of misplaced distrust / dislike of Arab Muslims due to 9/11.

The US? Hardly. Again, the repercussions of discovery would far outweigh any benefit gained. What benefits DID the US gain? Oil? We didn't get any. More restrictive laws? What benefit is that?

There isn't a country out there where the benefits to them outweighs the wrath of the US once it is discovered they were behind 9/11.

Then there is the evidence. None of it points to the direct involvement of other countries. There may have been some indirect support, but until evidence comes out showing this support, there isn't much anyone can do but speculate. The problem is some people don't speculate, but claim their opinions are fact.

24. Patriot911

All the evidence points to Al Qaeda. Do you have evidence someone else was the organizer?

25. Patriot911

No credible source has said dancing. The witnesses said "celebrating". High fives. Laughing. Stuff like that. Sick and twisted as it may be, their response makes sense; they were glad that America would finally understand what it is like to be attacked by Islamic terrorism.