Endorse Liberty Broadcasts Half Hour Ron Paul TV Special in Florida

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by marbro, Jan 27, 2012.

1. marbro

marbro New Member

He may not be spending a lot of his money in Florida but he will have some TV time.

MIAMI, Jan 27, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Endorse Liberty, a political action committee supporting Ron Paul for President, announced today that it has purchased multiple 30 minute prime time slots on Florida's WHDT TV, the largest independent broadcaster in Florida and America's first HD network, to air a special program in advance of the Florida Republican primary. The special features short films about the candidate, including "Blowback," which outlines Ron Paul's foreign and military policy for America.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/en...our-ron-paul-tv-special-in-florida-2012-01-27

2. marbro

marbro New Member

3. camp_steveo

camp_steveo Well-Known Member

The campaign needs to adopt Romney's approach and begin outlining the differences between Paul and Obama.

The contrasts are obvious and Paul has a very real chance at bringing down the Obama machine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTLET9FMHKI"]Ron VS Mitt - YouTube[/ame]

4. Clint Torres

Clint Torres New Member

I don't buy into any political broadcast media. Or any politician who sucks up and pays off the broadcast media to make them look good.

5. marbro

marbro New Member

Then I guess your not voting for anyone because they all do.

6. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

The America people don't want freedom and an honest government. They want wars, corporate welfare, welfare, a corrupt bought government, tyrannical social laws, corrupt racist court, police who are above the law, etc. We as a people don't deserve Ron Paul. This won't work, sadly....

7. marbro

marbro New Member

I agree in so many ways but ill continue to support Ron Till his done. I am real happy to see the youth take the vote for Ron in every state so far. Its a good sign for the future. Our generation and our parents have failed this country. We have allowed our government way too much power because of dependency. Both Major parties are guilty as hell.