+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about

1. Default

And guy, when Hemingway said "Fascism is a lie told by bullies" he didn't mean that every lying bully is a fascist. He would turn in his grave if he could hear this absurd interpretation of his words.

So, what objection can there be to actually solving some of our modern day social dilemmas, instead of merely and complex-idly, playing shell games with Statism?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Lepper View Post
    And guy, when Hemingway said "Fascism is a lie told by bullies" he didn't mean that every lying bully is a fascist. He would turn in his grave if he could hear this absurd interpretation of his words.
    Hemingway meant what he said. And you get it; it is exactly what you feel you have to spin.

I said:
    “One does not have to be a history professor or a social/political science major to understand what fascism is. Hemingway formulated the definition so that it would be clear to any nurse or a construction guy.”

That’s why you are trying to spin not anything else but this clear and simple definition.
    Hypotheses non fingo

Would we be worse off acquiring more perfect knowledge in order to be able to build a habitable structure anywhere on Earth, regardless of Man's input to climate change?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    Would we be worse off acquiring more perfect knowledge in order to be able to build a habitable structure anywhere on Earth, regardless of Man's input to climate change?
    It is as bad now as I pointed in my previous post. We would be A LOT worse off acquiring more perfect knowledge in order to be able to build a habitable structure anywhere on Earth, regardless of Man's input to climate change.
    Hypotheses non fingo

Quote Originally Posted by _Inquisitor_ View Post
    We would be A LOT worse off acquiring more perfect knowledge in order to be able to build a habitable structure anywhere on Earth, regardless of Man's input to climate change.
    Why do you believe we would be worse off finding solutions to Man's problems in modern times?

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738