Obama-No-Show at Trial. Sworn testimony reveals fake Social Security number!

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by James Cessna, Jan 30, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

I have never once questioned the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate, but it now appears our president has a lot of explaining to do.

During this hearing in Georgia, U.S. Immigration Services documents were entered into evidence revealing the immigration status of Obama’s father, Barack Obama Sr. These documents clearly show that, at the time of Obama's birth, Aug. 4, 1961, Obama’s father was a "non-citizen" of the United States.

This classification is legally important because the U.S. Constitution clearly requires that for one to be president, he must be "natural born". To be natural born, one must have two parents who, at the time of the birth in question, are both citizens of the United States.

I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions regarding the obvious conclusions this court testimony!

These are more problems for Obama.

I have also read there are no official records of Obama's mother being admitted to the same hospital on the days before or on the day Obama was born.

Whoever prepared a birth certificate for Obama forgot to alter the hospital records to show his mother was acually admtted to the hispital and in the hospital on or before the date Obama was born!

2. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

I have never once questioned the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate, but it now appears our president has a lot of explaining to do.

During this court hearing in Georgia, U.S. Immigration Services documents were entered into evidence revealing the immigration status of Obama’s father, Barack Obama Sr. These documents clearly show that, at the time of Obama's birth, Aug. 4, 1961, Obama’s father was a "non-citizen" of the United States.

This classification is legally important because the U.S. Constitution clearly requires that for one to be president, he must be "natural born". To be natural born, one must have two parents who, at the time of the birth in question, are both citizens of the United States.

I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions regarding the obvious conclusions of this official court testimony!

These are more problems for Obama.

I have also read there are no official records of Obama's mother being admitted to the same hospital on the days before or on the day Obama was born.

Whoever prepared a birth certificate for Obama forgot to alter the hospital records to show his mother was acually admtted to the hispital and in the hospital on or before the date Obama was born!

3. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

:popcorn:

_________

4. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

so when does Mitt Romney produce evidence his father was a citizen at the time of his birth? and Santorum needs to produce his fathers naturalization records...

and this is going to be a letdown to Rubio, whos parents were not citizens.

5. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not according to precedent. Look up Chester Arthur. It appears he was born the son of a non citizen.

According to whom?

6. The Mello Guy

btw where are all the idiots who said if he just released his BC this would all go away???

7. Think for myself

Busy creating new theories as there current and previous ones fall.

8. hopeless_in_2012

hopeless_in_2012 New Member

Hehe...I just love this birther nonsense. I am just glad it is still around to provide us with some comical entertainment.

9. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

James..you do realize, of course, that none of this matters anymore. If they discovered that Obama is, in fact, a convicted felon; no one anywhere would pay it any mind. It simply doesn't count because he's Obama. He is 'untouchable'. Deemed so by democrats, republicans and independents. He is the 'Kwisatz Haderach'.

10. The Mello Guy

right, if you cant make up definitions of NBC then it means noboduy cares if obama commits felonies lol

11. Krypt

Krypt New Member

Chester Arthur, this country’s 21st president, actually had dual citizenship because he was born in 1829 while his father, William, remained a British citizen. So, Arthur was born as a British subject as well as an American citizen.

William Arthur became an American citizen in 1843.

12. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

Answer honestly...if not publicly on this forum thread, then just to yourself. What would it take for you to denounce Obama? Nothing right? He can do no wrong in you mind. He has done no wrong in your mind. He is incapable of any form of dishonesty right? Because he is Obama. FI.

13. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol @ birthers.

It wasn't a trial. It was an administrative hearing.

14. Think for myself

Luckily for Chester there was no internet or WND when he was elected.

15. The Mello Guy

I dont agree with everything he does and of course hes been dishonest, hes a politician.

16. rahl

rahl Banned

there is no requirement that even one parent must be a citizen, let alone both in order to be a natural born citizen. Stop reading birther blogs james, you're even more mistaken than usual.

17. mdrobster

mdrobster Well-Known Member

OMG Cessna, Pres Obama released his birth certificate from HI, there is no more issue. Your and the rest of the RW ilk cannot divorce themselves from this non-issue.

It seems they cannot or will not accept the overt facts.
    http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-27/...ement-barack-obama-citizenship?_s=PM:POLITICS

18. BringDownMugabe

BringDownMugabe Well-Known Member

Conspiracy theories are now current events?

19. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Why do I get the feeling that, if this was a 9/11 truther thread, you wouldn't be objecting?

20. BringDownMugabe

BringDownMugabe Well-Known Member

Because you're clueless? When have I ever implied I believed in truther nonsense?

21. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

I think Alex Jones has it right when he says that the birther movement was conceived by Obama himself, and they intentionally release information that makes it look like he wasn't born in this country. It's a convenient distraction from the real damage he is doing to this country.

22. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

They are so long as the mods remain disinterested in doing their duties.

23. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Ah yes, James, another post of yours where you are just commenting on Obama's policies....so much for that claim of yours.

Hardly a shock. President Obama wrote two books talking about how his father was not a citizen. You even claimed to have read them. Your faux shock reminds me of Casablanca:

Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
    [a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
    Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
    Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.

Well of course that is just Birther propaganda. All of us who grew up here in the United States knows that this is just another lie.

And of course actual real legal experts call that a lie also- so that begs the question how did you suddenly decide that NBC requires two citizen parents?

Lets see what the experts say:

"There is only one court decision which squarely interprets the "natural born citizen" clause as applied to a candidate for president, which is Ankeny v. Daniels, 916 N.E.2d 678 (Indiana Ct. App. 2009, ). The Ankeny court ruled that the citizenship of President Obama's father is irrelevant:

Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are "natural born Citizens" for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents."

How about the Congressional Research Service? The Congressional Research Service is a part of the Library of Congress, providing professional, objective and non-partisan public policy research to members of Congress and their staffers.

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term natural born citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship by birth or at birth, either by being born in the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship at birth.

http://www.legistorm.com/score_crs/show/id/82388.html

Perhaps we should refer to what some Republicans have said:

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.

December 11, 2008 letter to constituent

Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT)

What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.
    Senate Judiciary Committee hearing hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004

So this leads me to a really curious thought James.

You suddenly seem to believe that Barack Obama is not eligible because of his father's citizenship- something you have known for at least 3 years. What makes you suddenly believe that a natural born citizen requires two citizen parents? What brought about your conversion?

Personally, I think its obvious that its just because it is a convenient way to continue your political attacks on President.

24. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's an anti-Obama thread, so yes, of course.

There's also somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 of these threads now, all on the same topic.

25. The Mello Guy

were you afraid you were being taken seriously?