Komen to Stop Grants to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by SupremusVeritas, Jan 31, 2012.

1. SupremusVeritas

SupremusVeritas New Member

2. prometeus

prometeus Banned

You are deluding yourself or being dishonest. Why not show the entire reason for the withholding of funds?

3. SupremusVeritas

As the old timers used to say, "If you got something to say, spit it out boy!"

4. prometeus

prometeus Banned

I asked a simple question. Care to answer it?

5. injest

injest New Member

I think he is referring to the Congressional Investigaions of Planned Parenthood using tax payer money for abortions.

seems Whaler and I are not the ONLY ones that smelled that rat.

6. prometeus

prometeus Banned

You smelled each other.

7. SupremusVeritas

Well of course I'm against tax payer money being used to fund mass murder. Though the issue I saw, was why was a stop cancer group even tethered to "Planned Murder" to start with?

8. prometeus

prometeus Banned

I suppose you believe that nuclear bombs are purchased with private funds or are you just being hypocritical?

That is because you prefer ignorance over knowledge. How about this? Try just once to inform yourself about a topic you attempt to discuss, see how that goes and then decide if you prefer ignorant talking points or knowledge? You could start with PP. Let us know.

9. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

This is great news indeed.

But, it has more to do with Congressional stuff then anything else. Still alot of folks who are PP serve on the board at Koman, not to mention other ventures b/w the 2.

Once the investigations are done, if nothing is found, they go back to funding abortions. Guarantee it.

10. prometeus

prometeus Banned

As it should be.

11. SupremusVeritas

Wow this whole thing has really gotten to you hasn't it? Here you are attacking others on the Net, in full "keyboard commando" mode, that you don't even know. It sounds like you need a sympathetic ear.

So go ahead and tell me what's wrong? The wholesale slaughter of innocent babies has incurred a set back and that makes you sad? Your whole existence of mentally arousing yourself in soggy dreams of baby blood lust, hit a snag? It's OK to cry, just let it out...

12. prometeus

prometeus Banned

I bet you think you are very clever, but ignorance is a bit more difficult to mask. Care to try again or even offer a response that is on topic?

13. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Next up the Sierra Club says Illegal Immigration is bad for California Ecology (Oh Wait they had a Dustup over that some years ago)

14. SupremusVeritas

Yes; it is obvious that ignorance is hard to mask. Which would explain why you are asking for a response on this topic from the OP :rolleyes:

15. prometeus

prometeus Banned

So you are saying that because you made the OP any drivel you post is on topic or this is just more masking on your part?

16. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

This has been a long time coming…but thank God it has finally happened.

Komen gave funds to support the abortion industry…it did not go towards great cancer or awareness. Planned Parenthood does not even do mammograms…they send women elsewhere.

Now I can donate to them with out the fear that the money will go to kill unborn babies.

17. Cady

Cady Well-Known Member Past Donor

Please provide proof.

This attempt to destroy Planned Parenthood will only hurt women. "Pro-lifers" must be proud.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ab...ncer-screening-arizona-women-572009-26895.htm

18. prometeus

prometeus Banned

19. SupremusVeritas

You do the back stroke well! Next let's give you a bike and see if you can back peddle too!

Just in case you're still massively confused. The response I gave when I started the thread was my response. Please try to keep up next time.

20. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

The fact that PP is the countries largest abortion mill…and the fact that it is fact….look it up yourself ….that Komen donated money to PP. This is fact.

Planned Parenthood will stop at nothing to provide abortions to women of all ages…even underaged girls. It has been uncovered…that they also hide rape cases…of older men preying on younger girls.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlmbcbqrK5Y"]Planned Parenthood Conceals Statutory Rape, Sex Exploitation / Documentary News Video - YouTube[/ame]

21. mamooth

mamooth Well-Known Member Past Donor

Where on earth did you get such a crazy false statement? Remember, if it's from a right source and it's about PP, it is _always_ a fabrication. Many PP branches do mammograms on site, due to these amazing inventions called "mobile clinics".

Also remember that Komen is a big-money business. Try to use the color pink or the word "cure" in anything related to breast cancer, and the Komen lawyers will be after you. Komen doesn't like to see anything threaten the cushy salaries of its administrators, and they will instantly cave to any serious threat to their profits.

22. prometeus

prometeus Banned

I am not confused in the least, only pointing out that you posted irrelevant drive in the thread you started. of course you are desperately attempting to mask that now, but you are not good at that either.

Oh please, you posted drivel as a response and not you just piling it on.

There is nothing to keep up with as you are still unable to remain on topic.

23. PatriotNews

PatriotNews Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good reason not to give money to the Komen organization. When people are giving money to them expecting it to go to cancer cure research and instead they are paying for abortions, I wouldn't give them a dime either.

24. Cady

Planned Parenthood is a widely respected provider of women's services, only 3% of which are abortions. Fact. Destroying Planned Parenthood will not stop or even decrease the rate of abortions. Fact. It will only force women to less respected, even dangerous abortion providers. Fact. Yes, Komen donated money to Planned Parenthood and it was used for cancer screening. Defunding Planned Parenthood will block access to cancer screening for some women. NOT A "PRO-LIFE" GOAL. Hypocrite much?

Why on earth would anyone want to force young girls to continue a pregnancy that will likely seriously damage their bodies?

Pro-life groups will stop at nothing to destroy PP, including faking videos to "expose" it.

25. Cady

What proof do you have the Komen grants pay for abortion? NONE. I wouldn't expect you to donate money for women's cancer screenings. You've made it clear how you feel about women.