Is the phrase "Racist Code Word" code for "Shut Up Whitey"?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by jhffmn, Jan 31, 2012.

1. jhffmn

jhffmn New Member

It seems that certain topics are off limits to white people like the rise in food stamps under Obama. Any time a white person mentions this there is talk of "racist code words".

I think the phrase "racist code word" is code for "**** WHITEY". Now the progressive media can't outright tell white people to shut up because of the color of their skin, so they use the phrase "racist code word" to cover up their true intentions.

I understand this theory is a little complicated. But when trying to uncover all the secret racism out there, you really have dive right in to every layer of racism. It's sort of like the movie inception, but with racism.

I'm also in the process of developing racism decoder rings for the 2012 election. If anyone would like to reserve one now, let me know.

2. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

Of course it's code for "Shut Up Whitey."

What else would it be?

3. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

You know I agree with you, and this isn't complicated at all - at least to those with eyes to see.

This is just murky territory for those libs with cataracts.

4. FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing Well-Known Member

You know jhffmn, this is a very good question. And I would suggest that in many cases that is exactly what it is.

It you think about it, the charge of being a racist has no defense. It is like when homosexuals call someone a homophobe, there is simply no way to demonstrate either is wrong.

But, I would add that it is also a metaphor for "I haven't a freaking clue what I'm doing, have no defense for all my mistakes.

5. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Obviously.

This has been common knowledge for some time.

6. mamooth

mamooth Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not being able to rant about welfare queens without being called on it is such an ordeal.

Once more, we see how white American conservatives are the most oppressed people to ever walk the planet.

Look, you guys keep spouting your racist dog-whistle phrases, and we'll keep calling you on it. Isn't freedom grand? If it's really as innocent as you all say, that shouldn't bother you. But since it does bother you, it would appear you're just upset about being called on your bad behavior.

7. sunnyside

sunnyside Well-Known Member

TL;DR version of response: It isn't just **** whitey, it's **** anybody that disagrees with me, because than clearly you're a *insert bad thing here*

--------------------------

No. That's not quite it, though I could see how you could feel that way.

Instead what I'm pretty sure is going on is the age old tendency to demonize and create strawmen. People will do that all on their own. But when they're trying to drum up support it can become deliberate.

So a pundit might know they're lying when they say that someones comments on food stamps are a code word for racism.

But, thus presented with such a convenient demonzied strawman, many people will either pretend to believe it and repeat the lie to advance their cause, or, frequently I suspect, they actually believe that's the case.

You see the same tactic all over.

If you oppose abortions, it isn't that you're trying to protect the life of a child, you hate women and/or want to control their bodies.

If you don't agree with Kyoto, it's that you hate science.

Of course it can go both ways. On the food stamp issue, the other side are Nazis that want totalitarian control of your life and wallet.

People tend to hang onto their strawmen even when it might seem silly because the person is accused of discriminating against themselves. But you do indeed get people throwing around "self hating" labels.

8. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

Do you think we actually care about the color of the skin of a leech?

Get a clue.

9. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

It's not 'code'. It's flat out, in your face, shut up whitey. But it no longer pertains to racism. Now, the term 'racist' covers anything from global warming to those little fish that the liberals use to shut down the flow of water to California's Central Valley. (putting thousands of their flavor of the month minorities out of work, incidentally) Interesting that the self proclaimed smartest and most educated don't know the meaning of their favorite and most often used slur.

10. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

I'm a minority and I find it insulting the way liberals pander to me. It's a sign of weakness. :)

11. darckriver

darckriver New Member Past Donor

If I were in one of the officially pandered to minorities, I'd tell the Leftist jerkoffs the same thing I tell them now - they're a bunch of f'king arrogant, condescending, and totally obnoxious idiots!

sunnyside and (deleted member) like this.
  12. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

They're not 'pandering' to you...they're 'using you'. Minorities are their best and most used tools. Those that aren't liberals watch how minorities are used by liberals...rather, how they 'allow' themselves to be used. It's difficult respecting those that bow to being tools and continually used by liberal democrats.

13. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Liberal leaders are using them. But liberals and minorities who are used by liberal leaders are the lowest of form of life.

14. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

It is. This has been going on for a long time and is part of the liberal tactic of "shut up". I think it's wearing out. It sure has with me. I don't play the PC game.

Great thread, jhffmn - rated 5.

15. BuckNaked

BuckNaked New Member

If it is it is code word for "shut up whitey" you must add, "and accept your foodstamps", since more white people get them than anybody.

16. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

It is a word with little to no effect anymore. It's becoming rather funny actually.

17. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

You can laugh or chuckle all you wish; but until the actual effects of 'racism' itself are 'nothing'... you are like celebrating a very hollow victory or false sense of security.

Racism is INFUSED within American culture. It is clear that we are all affected by the same.

18. ronmatt

ronmatt New Member

Racism is infused or hard wired into any and all human cultures. Possibly a survival mechanism. To believe that racism exist only in America or only between cultures is not only naive..it's ignorant.

19. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Perfect Example ^ Of A Liberal Shill Throwing The Hate Card.

20. Unifier

Unifier New Member

I think this is probably pretty true. If people cannot discuss something without hurling accusations at you for bringing it up, then they are definitely trying to silence you because they do not want to have that discussion. Which is pure cowardice. I think where the rest of us go wrong is that we back down when they call us those names. We need to really drive the point home and not be deterred by their "shut up whitey" comments.

21. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

There are some of us minorities willing to fight the good fight with you. But conservatives need to do a better job of channeling this audience that is immensely valuable to them.

Unifier and (deleted member) like this.
  22. Unifier

Unifier New Member

People like you don't even know what racism is. You talk about it so much that you think everything is racist. You think that ordering a white mocha from Starbucks instead of a dark mocha is racist. You people are so sensitive that your constant use of the race card completely undermines the truly horrific, legitimate examples of real racism that have occurred throughout history.

This could just be written off as simple, harmless ignorance, but what makes it worse is that you have no interest at all in opening your mind and learning the truth. You are quite happy in your perpetually angry, "everything is racist" utopia. As far as you're concerned, you have all the answers and you cannot learn anything from anyone. This is what makes you harmful. Not your ignorance but the stubbornness with which you cling to your ignorance.

23. mamooth

If you guys aren't using racist dog whistles, then you shouldn't be afraid to talk in public like that openly.

What? You'd be too ashamed to talk in public like that? Good. At least you realize, on some level, how awful you are.

The only thing worse than a racist is a cowardly racist. A gutless, cringing, spineless and gonadless wonder that tries to walk like a human That would be you all. Most of America throws up in their mouth a little when you talk, being that they're so revolted by you.

Go on, cowards. Try to pull your racist crap in public, instead hidden in the dark with your fellow perpetual victims here. See how far that gets you.

24. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

I am a brown American conservative and you are talking to yourself right now. :psychoitc: :spin:

25. mamooth

Well, how convenient.

So, what do you think of the conservative claim that minorities are all too stupid to understand that they're being used?

Do you endorse that kind of repulsive patronizing racism?