+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Run, Evolutionist!

australia au queensland
    Location: QLD, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Orion Spur, Milky Way

Quote Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
    Every person on the planet are the same specie. What point are you trying to make?
    So what? Evolution is not only speciation.

But you've been given examples of speciation and ignored them. You are being willfully ignorant, the worst kind of ignorant. You're chosing to not learn.

And actually we have fossils of humans who were not our species.

How about you pick up a book that isn't a collection of fantasy stories from 2000 years ago?
    Last edited by Panzerkampfwagen; Feb 11 2012 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerkampfwagen View Post
    So what? Evolution is not only speciation.

But you've been given examples of speciation and ignored them. You are being willfully ignorant, the worst kind of ignorant. You're chosing to not learn.

And actually we have fossils of humans who were not our species.

How about you pick up a book that isn't a collection of fantasy stories from 2000 years ago?
    Hear ,hear Well said !

Imagine the only book you read is the Bible ignorance must follow.And if they don't stop saying that it is the "theory of Evolution"and not the Scientifically verified Laws Of Evolution then I will start doing my lollie.

Thats a 150years of applied observation experiment reasearch and Verification .

Verses,oh we will call it a theory which is the same as the Creationist theory so therefore equall??????

The proof of Evolution as Objective Law of science is the practice of science ,particularly in the field of biology but not limited to as all things in the Universe are Evolving into something else.

The Sun for instance is presently evolving into a Red Giant and then a white Dwarf star.science can even predict the time span .More then just another Theory.

We should ask if they do science in school anymore?

Particularly in the unUSA.

Capitialism is presently evolving into Revolutionary confrontation with the Working Calss .
    Last edited by philxx; Feb 19 2012 at 04:28 PM.
    VOTE SEP [Australia]!Down with the political duoploy!
    Party's of the rich for the rich!

DEFEND Afghanistan ,STOP the debacle and quagmire DEFEND SYRIA stop the support for the 'rebel' TERRORISTS!
    Bring the Troops HOME!
    Workers of EUROPE UNITE ,No to DEPRESSION ,AUSTERITY and WW3!

http://www.wsws.org

israel us tennessee
    My Latest Mood: Amused

Try reading some Behe or Schroeder's for a better take on my ideas of the direction mainstream ID should take. I have yet to find one found knowledgeable 'usual suspect' when it comes to ID/creation, that included both progressive or YO ID/creation. BTW, I tend towards being a progressive creationist. After you get back from the Google search it means some one that accepts most evolutionary and scientific theory, save from the question of origins.

reva
    Psalm 144:1 ... Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands and my fingers for war.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
    No specie has ever actually been observed to transform over time. Kick rocks.
    Species don't need to evolve into other species to prove evolution. If one species crawled up out of the primal ooze, many species could have done the same thing.

Btw, there is plenty of evidence of evolution withing species.

australia au queensland
    Location: QLD, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Orion Spur, Milky Way

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Bump View Post
    Species don't need to evolve into other species to prove evolution. If one species crawled up out of the primal ooze, many species could have done the same thing.

Btw, there is plenty of evidence of evolution withing species.
    There are plenty of examples of speciation, directly observed, too.

Every time the evidence is presented they just move the goal posts or declare it fake.

6. Default

http://www.sci-news.com/paleontology/article00190.html

300-million year old plants found in China. You've seriously got to have your head in the sand to still be denying evolution.
    X
    ▲ ▲

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345