Planned Parenthood is THE Abortion Industry in the US

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by MisLed, Feb 3, 2012.

1. MisLed

MisLed New Member

2. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Planned Parenthood "leftist"???

Do your homework, Honey ~ PP was created by rightists.

Do a Google research and you will find that Nazi sympathizer Margaret Sanger's principle financiers were all Republicans: John Rockefeller, Prescott Bush, and Clarence Gamble. Without their financial help Sanger's racist genocidal organization would have gone bankrupt and she would have been out of work.

3. Cady

Cady Well-Known Member Past Donor

Planned Parenthood does provide mammograms, so what does it matter if they are done on site or by a PP partner provider? What is "dirty" about that?

4. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

5. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Cady, PP "pays for women to get mammograms done".

Do you understand what that means? They pay another medical provider to do the mammogram b/c they don't do them.....lol. It's written in the 1st line you quoted....lol. How did you miss it?

Here is a link to Koman's own reason why they defunded them.

They were using pass through grant money and sending women elsewhere to get mammograms done.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep..._funding_because_they_dont_perform_mammograms

Its time to simply accept the facts on this. PP doesnt do mammograms. They send them elsewhere to get them done. ITs really that simple.

6. mamooth

mamooth Well-Known Member Past Donor

So have I just imagined seeing the mammogrammobile at the PP clinic?

PP obviously does mammograms. Anyone denying that is repeating a lie. No, not every clinic has access to a mobile mammogram clinic, but many do have access and use it.

7. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

No....lol, they dont. See my above post.

8. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Jee wiz. The mobile unit doesnt belong to PP...lol. If PP did mammograms at their clinic, they wouldnt require someone else rolling in a mobile unit now would they?....lol.

Come on, its not hard to accept this is it?

Why dont you simply call them and ask if they are the ones doing the mammograms?

9. mamooth

Don't lie about Sanger and PP like that. It makes everything think you have no morals.

I have little patience with Holocaust Deniers, 9/11 Truthers, Birthers or people lying about PP. In my book, any sick twisted lie needs to be denounced.

10. mamooth

Mammogram equipment is extremely expensive. Of course a PP clinic doesn't purchase it. So they bring it in, and do the mammograms.

So if I rent a lawnmower to cut your lawn, it means I really didn't cut your lawn?

Your argument is insanely stupid.

11. bigcrash

bigcrash New Member

12. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

No, you trying to twist reality is what is insanely stupid.

PP uses other people's money to send women to hospitals and clinics to get mammograms done, then want to claim they are providing the service when they aren't. You just admitted, PP doesnt even have the (*)(*)(*)(*)ing equipment to do the procedure, but then your gonna sit here and tell me, they do them?....lol.

Come on. What do you have to lose with admitting the truth here?

13. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Wait, now your saying Sanger wasn't an eugenicist?...lol. The Rockfeller's were neck deep in eugenics. They funded America's own program back in the 20s and 30s.

Just google "War Against the Weak" and buy the book and read it. You will be amazed and floored.

14. mamooth

Okay, so you're saying I didn't cut your lawn if I rented the lawnmower.

Your arguments are so insane, it's clear that anything you say on any topic should initially be assumed to be the opposite of reality, unless independent evidence shows otherwise.

prometeus and (deleted member) like this.
  15. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Look, keep to the actual discussion. I don't play stupid liberal games that take us away from the ACTUAL facts of the topic being discussed. I dont give a (*)(*)(*)(*) about your yard or my yard.

Here are the facts, straight from the CEO of Koman's mouth:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...orm_mammograms

These are the facts. Deny them if you want to, maybe reality doesn't fit your agenda so you lash out against it, I dont know, but Koman admits what the rest of us have known for years.

16. mamooth

Nope. I suggest you educate yourself with something other than propaganda. Sanger kissed up to a few eugenicists for funding, because all of the medical establishment was eugenicist back then. But Sanger herself, not really.

MLK, Bethune, DuBois and all of the black leaders of the time endorsed Sanger. How does that fact square with your bizarre "Sanger was a eugenicist" claim? Was MLK in on the plot to exterminate blacks, or were the blacks all just stupid?

Please, find a quote of Sanger saying she wanted to exterminate blacks. They don't exist. Sanger wasn't fond of poor people and thought poor people shouldn't breed, but that just means she'd make a fine Republican today. However, she was quite color-blind in her disliking-the-poor attitude.

17. Cady

I didn't miss that, it was my point. If Planned Parenthood pays for mammograms, that means they provide them.

Yes, that is their SECOND excuse, actually. The truth is, Komen caved to pressure from extreme rightwing activists.

Please explain why the physical location for the mammogram is relevant. Planned Parenthood PROVIDES mammograms for women who otherwise would not get them.

[​IMG]

18. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Good God, you people aren't going to accept the truth are you?...lol.

They dont have the freaking equipment Cady! So they can't take credit for doing mammograms...lmao! There taking credit for someone elses work.

Its really not hard to understand. PP sends women TO AN ACTUAL PLACE THAT DOES MAMMOGRAMS BECAUSE THEY DONT PROVIDE THE SERVICE THEMSELVES!

Its akin to you going to a quick care for a broken leg, the doctor refering you to the ER for that broken leg BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE THE EXPERTISE AND MEDICAL TRAINING TO FIX IT and then the quick care doctor taking credit for the actual care of the broken leg....lol.

So tell me, did the quick care doctor give you the care needed to fix your leg or not? HELL NO! THE ER DID!

EXACT SAME SCENARIO WITH PP & MAMMOGRAMS!

Not hard to grasp...lol.

19. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Planned Parenthood has saturated America , it's time they went global with clinics in Middle East , Far East/Asia ,Pacific Islands, Greater Africa ,South & Central America ...

20. Cady

Do you raise all of your own food, Hat? No? Then I guess you don't "provide" food for your family...

Some women would not have access to cancer screenings if not for Planned Parenthood.

[​IMG]

21. bigcrash

bigcrash New Member

I certainly understand what you're saying, but to my mind there's a difference between providing a service and performing a service.

22. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Once again, lets stick to medical stuff, not off topic fluff.

Koman is saying point blank, PP doesn't provide the mammograms, which PP says they do.

I dont give a crap about your "opinion", I am concerned about the facts here and the facts state that PP doesn't perform mammograms. And no amount of idiotic twisting of this single, solitary fact is gonna change that fact.

23. OKgrannie

OKgrannie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Koman caved to right wing pressure. It is to Koman's advantage to work through PP, since PP can negotiate better prices because of the volume of patients they serve. PP is providing mammograms when they pay for them, whether they are provided on site or around the corner.

24. TheHat

TheHat Well-Known Member

Good grief, its like talking to a brick wall.

PP does not provide or perform the service. In order to PROVIDE a service, you have to have the equipment to PERFORM the service. They REFER the patient to someone who PROVIDES & PERFORMS the service....lol.

Fact is this:

Koman is cutting their funding to PP b/c PP uses that money to pay someone else to do the mammogram b/c they cant provide or perform the service themselves. So why would Koman fund them to begin with? Why not just fund the actual clincs and hospitals where PP is sending them to?

Actually, this is now there stance and policy, which makes perfect sense.

25. mamooth

Why is this irrelevant lexical nitpicking so important to you? Good arguments can be made either way about whether "provided" is appropriate, but it doesn't matter. It's just quibbling over phrasing, which is why rational people don't care. Going into hysterics over meaningless semantics, as you do, makes you look ridiculous.