Voting for Ron Paul in the NV Caucus Today

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by NoPartyAffiliation, Feb 4, 2012.

1. NoPartyAffiliation

NoPartyAffiliation New Member

I'm registerest Republican because when we moved here, the plan was to vote AGAINSt Harry Reid..... until the idiots in the GOP decided that their best alternative was some whackjob from the Tea Party named Sharon Angle.
    So I'm voting fro Ron Paul in the caucus. Not because I want him to be president. I like a LOT of what he says but a LOT of what he says is so whack, I would never support him in the General Election.
    It's just that the GOP choices are so colossally fcuked up again this year, he's actually the best choice.
    At this point, Obama actually seems the lesser evil that will be offered in 2012.. He really sucked for over 2 years but has had some good accomplishments in the last year or so. I really thought I'd vote GOP but Mitt or Newt??? Seriously? Oh well, Obama it is...

2. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

Good Choice..It is in the open..way better than sitting home and complaining about it.
    I will Vote Romney Tuesday In Minnesota...
    But for the better reasons.
    I dont want $ 4 dollar gas..25 million under employed and a 15 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT owed to China mostly because we import oil from a hostile region .
    I want American Oil and energy..American jobs..not just made up ones that go belly up after 3 months..
    I want a UNITED AMERICA ..not a divided America..I want politicians to speak to Americans...Not Just Black ones..brown ones..old ones..poor ones ...rich ones or to one religious faith...but to all faiths.
    I want the rule of LAW to extend to our government as well as to our people.
    I want fair play regardless of region..UNION or not..Male or female.

Did Obama give you that Hope and Change ?
    He promised Hope..and you got little change and fewer transparencies.

I Support Romney because of how he LED that Olympic game turnaround..not seeking government funding or raising local or state taxes.

I support Romney because he Started SMALL with under 10 people had made millions legally and without corruption.
    He worked for FREE in Government ..the whole time..not just part time..

Think money can buy him like Perry or Obama or newt or Santorum..?
    It didn't as Governor..ZERO corruption...
    He closed LOOPHOLES in the tax code..he raised fees where they allowed freebies to exist where they shouldn't..he passed a health a care law that people still support today by 70 % with a balanced budget.

And he allowed open debate and procedure..something Obama doesn't.
    For every misstep in words..I'll show 10 for Obama in deeds.
    Romney wont need a BEER summit...an Attorney General who lies about Guns over the border..or a tax cheat who runs the Money.

He wont make those mistakes...He'll Fire the RIGHT people who need firing..instead of protecting them from the law.
    Think that Pipeline wont be built under Romney ?
    Dont bet on it.

3. reckoning

reckoning New Member

Good for you.

Ron Paul is the best choice.

4. NoPartyAffiliation

So then do you believe in Big Federal Government that should have more power than state and local government? Because it was the state and local governments that took their cause to Obama and were the root for his calling for some time on this thing.
    Most Republicans - including Romney - talk a good game about reducing the size and power of the Federal Government.... until it comes to something THEY want to control. Were you aware that in this case, the governor of Nebraska strongly objected to the building of the pipeline on the route proposed?

5. NoPartyAffiliation

I was wrong about Obama and oil leases. My error. He's been really bad in that regard.