+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Impending Doom

Quote Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
    Now what exactly is Future Guessing Analysis ?
    This is just prance designed (rather poorly mind you) to hide from the fact you cannot respond to my little request. No bother, didn't think you could!

england us georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    This is just prance designed (rather poorly mind you) to hide from the fact you cannot respond to my little request. No bother, didn't think you could!
    Actually , in the real world it is known as stating a simple fact , to which you have no sensible riposte , and hardly surprising as you have volunteered the information that you are only a Consultant for Future Guessing .
    Or , bluntly , Mystic Meg with a few buzz words and labels .
    There's not one Guesser on the planet who has given even the vaguest inkling that they have answers for even present periphery problems , yet you prattle away as though you know something about nothing .
    It's a bit like Monty Python on line .

Actually , in the real world it is known as stating a simple fact , to which you have no sensible riposte , and hardly surprising as you have volunteered the information that you are only a Consultant for Future Guessing .
    SME consultantcy is a valuable business. Just ask the bank manager! You have no excuse for making claims without economic support (economics, rather than the mundane 'study of scarcity', is more correctly the study of uncertainty). It comes across like a Daily Sport journalist, on a particularly bad day, trying to cover the Budget

england us georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
    SME consultantcy is a valuable business. Just ask the bank manager!
    Sunk by yourself , without trace .
    More Monty Python .

Sunk by yourself , without trace .
    More Monty Python .
    Mere personal support that economics is the study of uncertainty. And again, mere illustration that you cannot refer to any economics in support

6. Default

For some reason my post was blocked even though I blocked it all out myself. I don't need an economic formula to show you that 15 trillion now, and a trillion this year, isn't payable. How about you show me a formula that somehow shows it is payable? It's not, save your trouble. All the rest of your jargon is BS. And of course the classic response of it's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    For some reason my post was blocked even though I blocked it all out myself. I don't need an economic formula to show you that 15 trillion now, and a trillion this year, isn't payable. How about you show me a formula that somehow shows it is payable? It's not, save your trouble. All the rest of your jargon is BS. And of course the classic response of it's not enough.
    You need to refer to economics to understand economic outcome. Bit obvious really, but unfortunately folk ignore all that and make ridiculous 'its just the same as my wallet and shopping for a new tambourine' preaching effort

england us georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    I don't need an economic formula to show you that 15 trillion now, and a trillion this year, isn't payable. How about you show me a formula that somehow shows it is payable?
    There isn't one . Never was and never will be .
    The moment he is baffled , he goes into denial waffle mode .

9. Default

the only way the debt can ever be repaid is by printing it away!

10. Default

And leading to hyperinflation, and then unto deeper and worse problems.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast