Scientific Proof That Blacks Are More Violent/Aggressive/Savage

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Zook, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zook

Zook New Member

http://theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2011/03/racial-controversy-of-violent-gene.html

In all seriousness, no one WANTS to hate anyone. No one chooses to be racist because it's fun or because there's something wrong with that person. Racists exist because we are disgusted by certain behavioral traits that are common within said race. These certain behavioral traits are a fact no matter how much ignorant anti-racists want to pretend otherwise. As a proud racist, I can vouch that my views exist because I am literally and utterly disgusted by uncivilized, violent, bad attidudes and actions. It has nothing to do with disliking a certain skin color or anything else simplistic like that.

Here's the thing, I believe what was discovered by that study in the link is actually curable. Medical treatment in the form of medicine that black "people" should have to take in order to control their natural, genetic, inferiorities. If a cure was developed and black "people" could join the rest of the human races as a civilized entity, then I am 100% certain racism would decrease to the point that it'd no longer be an issue within society. Because they wouldn't be acting like violent, sociopathic, subhumans intent on destroying civilization worldwide.

Which begs the question, why aren't scientists announcing this new discovery to the mainstream media and to the whole world in an attempt to create a cure to fix a problem (racism) that so many millions of bleeding heart liberals have their panties in a bunch about?

Brewskier and (deleted member) like this.
  2. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Maybe because sources like the blogs you use are utter bullsh1t.

3. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

I agree … Black’s are more Violet than ever.

I know personally my aim is considerably better than Father and Grandfather were.

Yep … those Good-Old-Days of taking crap from Racist are Gone Forever.

They are all driven to the Internet now.

4. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

The Nazis presented all kinds of "proofs" to confirm their ideas about race and behavioral patterns that characterized diverse peoples in Europe. We were so outraged by this that we went to war to stop the spread of those ideas. Today, we look the other way, and many applaud, as those same ideas are expounded domestically.

5. MisLed

MisLed New Member

I don't think there is a gene except in the cases of the socalled extra x i think it is that makes some people more disposed to violence and anti-social behavior.

I do believe that the problem is with what i'll call the main stream black people that seem to get all the media attention. THESE people are exposed to education, media and entertainment(allforms)that instructs them in being angry and aggressive because of past injustices legitimate or not..usually not. And they take on an attitude of it happened to THEM personally. These people aren't discriminated against. THEY discriminate. And in order to get their way, they are aggressive and they hide behind a perverted legal system and current administration.

There are plenty of normal black people that despise the above pretenders. They don't get the attention because they are main stream, lawabiding, patriotic, CHRISTIAN americans.

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Are you saying that we haven't as yet 'CONFIRMED' the problems of the black race? Any and all outrage over the problems the blacks face should be addressed by blacks themselves, and not made to use the race baiting or the race card in order to make their point(s). Some of us on here (mostly we awful racists) are offering solutions to those black problems; a lot more than any type of solutions any of the blacks here have offered.

7. Zook

Zook New Member

What color are the skies on your planet? Pink?

I suggest you meet some black "people" in person to educate yourself on reality. And don't tell us you have already because it's clear from all your posts you're a novice on racial issues.

8. Zook

Zook New Member

The gene has been found by scientists. They've called it "the warrior gene." Although I think that term is a little too politically-correct. I'd have called it "the savage gene" or "the animalistic gene."

9. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Too may want to be victims for the sake of milking it.

10. MisLed

MisLed New Member

I think they called it and i thought it..the criminal gene that XX chromosome. Cause most of these guys end up in jail, death row or wanted.

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

You live under the same delusions that Germany suffered from when it succumbed to the lies of Hitler and his minions. That is only too obvious.

12. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

I'm sensing a Tookie Moment ...:pc:

13. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Load of (*)(*)(*)(*)ing hogwash.

Is the "warrior gene" more predominant in blacks? Yes, according to at least one researcher.
    But according to the same researcher, it is even more prevalent in the Chinese.

This is why racists shouldn't do "science". They make presumptions that aren't supported by any form of empirical data.

Mr_Truth and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

IRANIANS SHOULD NOT DO Science , but Jews are OK wit it...:pc:

15. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

Here are some problems I have with your post.

1. The sample size of the study that showed that 14% of African-Americans have the allele was exceedingly small. 37 people? That is a terrible sample size. A drug company testing a drug on only 37 people would be laughed at.

2. Do the MAOA alleles appear in Africans with the same frequency as African-Americans? What is the frequency in other races like Asian?

3. I would have concluded that you actually believed this if it wasn't for the fact that you don't think that 14% of African-Americans are violent criminals, you think most are.

16. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

Not only one problem of the Iran is able to be solved with nuclear weapons. If you like to be a scientists then try to think from the result to the beginning. What do you think would nucelar weapons do with Persia?

The Iran never would be able to attack any country with nuclear weapons if the Iran had nucaler weapons. The USA, Russia, China and others had to destroy the Iran in this case - and because of the gigantic risk for the survival of all mankind we all had to do this very fast and very efficiently - what could mean that the Iran would be a nuclear hell after this hard and cruel attack of defense without any chance to find any identity again.

So: With nuclear weapons the Iran would not be in a better position in communication with any other nation and foreign culture in this world. Because it helps the Iran absolutelly nothing in the international relationships - so why are the governing "elites" of the Iran interested in unislamic nuclear weapon? Answer: This wrong "elites" like to have nuclear weapons because in case the government of the Iran is slaughtering the own people no one could help this people without taking the risk of a nuclear war - and this risk is always to high even if the whole population of the Iran woud be slaughtered. The mad iranian government and the "elites" of this mad political system could slaughter everyone in their own country and no one would be able to help.

http://youtu.be/xnbiRDNaDeo

17. YukonBloamie

YukonBloamie Banned

So i spent 20 minutes googling this topic. My impression as I was reading this idiocy was, "There might be a corollary relationship, but certainly no causal relationship is proven."

I suspected early that there were some unethical scientific practices going on, only to have it confirmed with this:

"Its presence might predispose towards such behaviour but only in the context of a disadvantageous environment. To make the causal claim on the evidence of association alone is naïve. In this case, the naïvety is masked by the positive public stereotype of the cutting edge scientist reporting a breakthrough."

http://journal.nzma.org.nz/journal/120-1250/2439/

Then to top it all off the source blog cross referenced ITSELF to poorly analyze another study:

Source: "One study wrote that 6% of their non-white (but probably mostly African-American) male subjects had this allele."

Cross Reference: "http://theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2010/01/deus-ex-machina-genetics.html"

Original Study: "http://www.bnl.gov/medical/personnel/rita-goldstein/files/Fowler_BiolPsych07.pdf" Which is based on a study of only 38 subjects, 9 of which are classified as 'African American"

Basically this is an exercise in Quackery, which anyone with half a brain and no agenda can figure out on their own without a poorly researched blog.

18. saturn

saturn New Member

That's just a blog, a biased blog. If I, a Black man, am inherently more violent, then why do I avoid violent situations?

19. MisLed

MisLed New Member

are you short?

20. saturn

saturn New Member

Figuratively or literally?

21. Zook

Zook New Member

No it isn't.

Chinese obviously have far better self control when it comes to phyisical actions due to their superior intelligence. Black "people" are known to have the most inferior intelligence of all the races so they cannot control their savage genetics and act out like subhumans when angry.

Low intelligence combined with anger is a recipe for disaster.

That's just a blog that has posted legit scientific study results.

Poverty's always blamed for high black crime rates... If I, as a non-black man, who grew up in a dirt poor household, then why did I not commit crimes like all the blacks who blame their animalistic behavior on poverty?

22. Zook

Zook New Member

This is just an anger gene. Anger isn't the explanation for every black crime.

Also, what I said in that post is the majority of black "people" are "no good." That doesn't mean I said the majority are violent criminals like you said.

23. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Hello and welcome all to politicalforum.com where all white supremacists meet and discuss their inferiority complexes. What a healthy domain, thanks politicalforum.

24. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Inferiority complexes? Wrong. More like 'superiority complexes'....wouldn't you say? Pay attention to the Bell Curve results.

25. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

The foundations of white supremacy are entirely based on an inferiority complexes. The inferiority of being the least advanced ppl on earth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.