What Is The Underlying Cause Of Astronomically High Black Crime Rates?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Zook, Feb 11, 2012.

?

What Is The Underlying Cause Of Astronomically High Black Crime Rates?

1. Genetics

20.5%
  2. Greed

12.8%
  3. Low intelligence

10.3%
  4. Poverty

28.2%
  5. Culture

46.2%
  6. Victimism

15.4%
  7. Revenge

7.7%
  8. Other

28.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zook

Zook New Member

Everytime I come here and listen to one of the ignorant anti-racists (who, incidentally, sound like they can count the number of black "people" they've met with the fingers on one hand) I hear them say "poverty causes black crime, eradicate poverty and black crime will stop."

This is simplistic garbage that's designed to be used as a convenient and easy excuse to beat the racists.

(1.) If poverty causes crime, why am I not a criminal? Whilst growing up, I came from a dirt poor household. My father died young and my mother chose to raise me alone with no help whatsoever from friends or family. Infact, I know quite a few Whites that have grown up poor and didn't turn to crime.

(2.) If poverty is to blame for black crime, wouldn't that be an explanation to blacks' astronimically high robbery rates only? You don't need to beat somebody up for their purse, but they do. You don't need to rape elderly women to survive, but they do. How about all the black flash mobs that have been sweeping America lately attacking and beating up Whites for no reason? You must of heard about that? Poverty, really? What in the hell do "drive-by shootings" have to do with poverty?? America probably wouldn't even know what a "drive-by" was if it weren't for the black species. Perhaps their biggest contribution to American society? Hmmm...

(3.) The NFL and NBA is almost solely comprised of black criminals. They're rich as thieves and remain as thieves. From Lawrence Taylor, to Michael Vick, to OJ Simpson, I could literally go on and on and on if you want me to. Not only sports stars. I can name literally thousands of black celebrities, police officers, preachers and musicians that have been arrested for something or other. Infact, it'd be harder compiling a list of rich black celebs who are completely law-abiding.

(4.) Freddie Young... yes. That's all that needs to be said really. Google him. He's a black "man" who hit a $46million jackpot lottery. Now he's sitting in jail for murdering his daughter's landlord.

(5.) Poverty causes crime? Why not just go out and find a job? There's plenty of options out there even in the recession. You might not like what's out there, but anything's better than turning to crime. We live in a day and age where appearing to be racist is nothing short of evil and demonic, so everybody's scared to death of denying a black "man" a job. You have Affirmative Action to help you along the way. Why are you poor black "people?" It's no secret that if you pull your pants up, wear a nice suit, speak to your potential boss with respect without mentioning "muh dik" or "buss a cap in yo ass" once, then you're likely to get hired. But that's a little too advanced for most black "men" isn't it?

(6.) Even if black crime is linked to poverty... is that really an excuse? Our argument is we don't want to live around dangerous people. We want to be safe and well in a civilized society. And the fact remains that poverty or not, you're FAR more safe living in an America without black "people" than you are in todays America.

There's evidence all around that black crime has little to do with poverty.

I'll make a poll about this. Think about it before you automatically rush to the "poverty" option. It's not illegal to rethink why you're bahhh'ing along with the rest of the liberal sheep and repeating tired, old rhetoric about black crime that literally makes no sense.

2. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

To answer the question though, I tend to lean towards the standard response, which is..well, there isn't exactly any real or even righteous leadership in America of note. I mean lets be real here, America is the most corrupt place on earth. It was built using outright thuggery and has continued to barely survive due to its outrageous brutality towards its own citizens and foreign governments/nations. It surely is the Whore of Babylon. What fine role models.

3. saturn

saturn New Member

Vengeance is one of the big reasons why many Black criminals commit murders. Go read about gangland shootings. Retaliation shootings are basically "revenge".

4. YukonBloamie

YukonBloamie Banned

"What Is The Underlying Cause Of Astronomically High Black Crime Rates?"

Racism.

5. YukonBloamie

YukonBloamie Banned

Crime has actually gone down since the implementation of Roe v Wade. I don't know if it's causal or corollary but there is no consistent data that refutes the link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Impact_of_Legalized_Abortion_on_Crime

Now the question is...where is your data that says that a 'black' populace is responsible for crime epidemics? What exactly do you mean by 'black'? African? Caribbean? Asian? Latino? Dark 'skinned'? If that's the case, I'd be willing to bet that a 'white' person couldn't even walk the streets without being accosted by a 'black' in Africa, South America, or Asia. Since this 'black' crime is so 'astronomical'.

Or better yet, what about people in Sweden or Norway or HEY...China! I'll bet the 'black' populace is terrorizing the native peoples there <<< Mod Edit: Personal Attack >>>

6. Zook

Zook New Member

Do you not pay attention to the world around you?? The black crime epidemic is effecting everywhere where there are black "people." You talk as if you have no idea what's happening in the world.

Leave your home for once in your life and experience the big wide world. There's a lot going on out there. :rolleyes:

The ignorance of anti-racists is alarming.

7. YukonBloamie

YukonBloamie Banned

I pay attention. I'm just not sure what you mean by 'black people'. Since black is the absence of light in the natural world, I am curious how you perceive these 'black people' where you are when there's no light? Are you a cat or something? An owl?

8. saturn

saturn New Member

You could call the criminals in the Russian mafia and the Serbian mafia childish. Russia has a very high murder rate(higher than the USA). Alot of those gangsters go on vengeance killings. Mafia members often went after their family members and journalists. Go look at the former Yugoslavia and all of that bloodshed.

9. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hummm.... interesting Thread

10. Zook

Zook New Member

No, I'd rather look at Congo, Somalia and Sudan where things are a whole lot worse today.

11. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why don't you go look ... we'll wait for you to get back.

12. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Why higher crime rate for Blacks?

Because police plant evidence:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfQYBc3t8uw"]Police plant drugs on homeless black woman - YouTube[/ame]

Look at all those other videos in which police are caught in the act of planting evidence there on you tube.

13. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Have you forgot about the russian and german gangsters who executed more than 20 million ppl in the past century?

Face it, nearly everyone is guilty of genocide on a massive scale.

14. Mr_Truth

Another reason for this allegedly high Black crime rate is prosecutorial misconduct:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/keyword/prosecutorial-misconduct

While not all of these cases involve Black victims of prosecutor misconduct, the majority of these cases are so. And this only represents the tip of the ice berg. The following is perhaps the single most egregious case of prosecutor misconduct against an innocent Hispanic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolando_Cruz_case

Cruz was clearly innocent - but the White prosecutor was intent on convicting him and resorted to all sorts of criminal acts to get that convction. After Cruz spent 10 years on death row he was finally released.

Only God knows how many innocent Blacks and Hispanics were wrongly prosecuted, convicted, and sent to their graves because of the criminal actions of police and prosecutors.

15. Mr_Truth

racist Hitlerian Mark Fuhrman admits he planted evidence in many cases and sent innocent to prisons:

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrgZ87UGIzk&feature=related"]The Mark Fuhrman Tapes - YouTube[/ame]

WARNING: PROFANE LANGUAGE IN VIDEO

Again, it is not fashionable or politically correct to reveal these Truths but they are there whether anyone likes it or not.

When you have police beating people up, the planting of evidence, prosecutors engaging in racially based misconduct, police and judges selectively enforcing laws based on race, that is why the Black crime rate is so high. And that is the Truth.

16. Zook

Zook New Member

You do realize Mark Fuhrman is one person, right? You're doing what racists do... tarring all cops with the same brush as a lame, pathetic excuse for rampant black crime which is out of control in every single country where there are blacks, even in black only countries. One cop is corrupt and dishonest and now all the cops are which is an explanation to why black crime rates are so high? Gimme a break! I've never heard such a childish excuse to a problem in all my life.

I understand a few cops are bad, but to say all are is actually worse than me as a racist saying all blacks are bad because so many are criminals. There is a clear and evident reality that black crime is an epidemic. There's no clear and evident reality that White cops are framing black "people" so frequently that it's creating a black crime epidemic.

Anti-racists are such simplistic hypocrites...

17. Mr_Truth

If you bothered to read the newspapers rather than watch the liars in the pathetic Faux network, you would know that there was a huge police corruption case in LA which many cops were involved including your hero Fuhrman. There were so many abuses and so many innocent Black and Hispanic victims that it resulted in a $25,000,000 settlement.

Therefore, your hero was not an exception but fit the general rule of police corruption. Only a racist would attempt to excuse his criminal actions.

18. Zook

Zook New Member

Nobody excused his criminal actions. Whether you found out about this case on your favorite news channel Faux News or not, doesn't excuse the fact it was a one off and miniscule in the grand scheme of policing around the nation. Your hero Fuhrman was one cop and your referencing one story from your pathetic Faux News network. To blame all cops for the astronomically high black crime epidemic plaguing America is no different to me blaming all blacks for the destruction of once beautiful cities like Detroit and New Orleans. If there is one difference it's that there's vast evidence to suggest that I am right and you are wrong, but regardless, it exposes your hypocritical and biased stance.

Your pro-crime, pro-hypocrisy and pro-Faux News attitude is beyond bizarre.

19. websthes

websthes Banned

I'm sure they were guilty of something. Given the Negro's genetic predisposition to crime and other anti-social behavior, and the liberal apologists who continually make excuses for them, the LAPD's actions were quite reasonable.

20. Zook

Zook New Member

Oh no... they're all innocent angels and victims in the minds of anti-racist ******* wackos. It's all White peoples fault. Blacks never do anything wrong.

21. saturn

saturn New Member

Mentality has a very large part of why crime committed by Blacks is very high(blue collar crime anyway). It is a mentality of valuing things over people. It is often a mentality of self-hatred. When I say self-hatred, I'm not talking about outright self-hate, I'm talking about nihilism.

Former head of the New Orleans FBI James Bernazzani had this to say about the gangs in New Orleans. "Some of these kids outgun the cops, and they don't care if they die, they don't care who dies. And it has nothing to do with law enforcement. It has everything to do with their ideal of I don't give a s---". In short, alot of criminals commit crimes because they don't care about anyone but themselves,and sometimes not even their own lives, but rather, money, cars, other stuff. MTV isn't helping either. Not saying MTV is the cause, but MTV isn't helpful either.

Now here is a question: Where does this mentality come from and what can be done to curb this mentality, to get people to turn away from a like of criminality?

22. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Besides the obvious disparity in why blacks are stopped more than whites due to race, which does happen, culture is another reason.

There is not one homogeneous black culture but sub cultures come and go and for whatever reason, loss of identity through slavery, paranoia driven by real racism, the growth of state dependency, whatever, there are many reasons that a culture would rise that fosters thinking that is not mainstream.

For instance, I had one of the guys in the office tell me that a black teacher where his kids went to school told her black students that they were not going to get ahead in the white world. Well maybe that felt true to her and her generation, but fostering that attitude as a teaching moment is part of a cultural problem.

23. saturn

saturn New Member

This is where it starts. It starts very young. Now the idea is to program the children and to tell them to work hard, to strive for great things. Alot of bad things have been done to Black people, and it has had some horrible effects. It also does not help that a culture of self destruction as arisen. There is no time like the present to reverse this and to make things better.

24. websthes

websthes Banned

Negros are less intelligent than White people on average. Many simply don't have the mental ability to feel empathy for others, or understand that their actions have consequences.

Oh please, Negros have extremely large egos. If they kill someone for a pair of shoes, it's because they wanted the shoes. They are motivated by the same prime impulses of greed and power as anyone else. They simply lack the intelligence to go about it in a civilized manner.

25. saturn

saturn New Member

And you expect me to believe that?