View Poll Results: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Racism?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm White and I have been a victim of racial abuse from blacks

10 35.71%
  • Yes, I'm White and have been a victim of racial abuse by other races

11 39.29%
  • No, I'm White and have never been racially abused

5 17.86%
  • Yes, I'm black and have been a victim of racial abuse by Whites

2 7.14%
  • Yes, I'm black and have been a victim of racial abuse by other races

1 3.57%
  • No, I'm black and have never been a victim of racial abuse

0 0%
  • Yes, I'm of another race and have been a victim of racial abuse

1 3.57%
  • No, I'm of another race and have never been racially abused

0 0%
  • Other

4 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Racism?

england us georgia

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Racism?

Never in my life until I became a member here .
    The backwardness of what I call the Hilly Billy section of US contributors is amazing as well as nasty , nasty , nasty .
    In the UK , this site would be exposed very quickly , certain individuals identified , arrested , questioned , charged , and some would be sent to prison .
    In fairness , there are others equally guilty who are not American , but the sheer number of Americans is the most disturbing factor . imo , naturally .

Quote Originally Posted by martin_777 View Post
    Saturn, as you see both of these guys are very rich and can afford themselves a castle. Despite of this fact, they act like true criminals. What kind of conclusion we can draw from this? Does wealth prevents a black from committing a crime? Does a clearly positive and white environment prevents a back from committing a crime?
    Look at the environment, the two of them are fighters, that is what they do, HELLOOOOO!

Also look at the wealthy criminals in the russian and american government, wealth never stopped them from being criminals did it?

3. Default

So, we came to the same conclusion. When black criminal is around other blacks he feels more comfortable and it revivals his true nature.
    What I don't understand - I think I am pointing at that 3rd time - are you proposing putting black criminals around whites to stop them be criminals?
    I wasn't proposing putting Black criminals around Whites. I was proposing removing law-abiding Black people from Black criminals. I would keep criminals of any race far from anyway. I am worried about the law-abiding Black people who need safe places to live. I am proposing keep Black criminals away from law-abiding Black people.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zook View Post
    I visit racial websites all the time. Not just pro-White ones, but pro-black ones too. It was amazing the contrast of opinions from Whites and blacks on the issue of Chisora's slap on probably the greatest and most respectful Heavyweight boxers of all time. Pro-White websites posted the video of Chisora slapping Klitschko and everyone condemned the criminal act. Pro-black websites posted it and everybody laughed and praised Chisora. It was absolutely incredible. So much so that I can now tell what race a Youtube commenter is in the comments under the video. It's that extreme.

You don't seem to be like most blacks Saturn and I put that down to growing up in a majority White enviroment and learning some respect and how to act civilized, but you don't represent the majority of your race. It's natural for blacks to be disrespectful, violent, rude and pro-crime.

Another sign of disrespect and racism is it's almost impossible to find a black "person" who's a fan of Vitali Klitschko. Why? Whenever you talk to blacks about boxing they call the man "boring." Despite having the absolute greatest KO record in the history of Heavyweight boxing. Why no love? Because boxing's Heavyweight champion is a White man.

You can't compare hockey to the thugs of the black NBA, NFL or boxing. Hockey fights are fair one-on-one brawls on ice that involve no weapons or threats of death like the Chisora/Haye incident at the post fight press conference. Surely you heard of that? Wasn't that interesting. Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko, Dereck Chisora and David Haye... four Heavyweight boxers at a press conference and who ends up fighting, bottling and threatening to shoot eachother? The two black ones.

The vast majority of black athletes in America are violent or thuggish.
    I try to stay away from pro-racial websites like Stormfront these days. It would drive me into an emotional breakdown.

I don't think my behavior is a product of being raised in a predominantly White environment. My father is Black and he was also raised in a predominantly Black environment. He doesn't behave rude and nasty. My mother was raised in a predominantly Black environment and she isn't rude and nasty. I learned civilized behavior from my parents raising me right. My father kept me in church, a Black church I may add. My parents(particularly my father) kept books in the house and I was always reading them. For the most part, MTV and VH1 never got watched in our home. We don't even watch BET. Only time my father ever watched BET is when some preacher was on. I don't attribute it to being raised in a White environment. I attribute it to being raised in a home where our faith and education were important. To me, that isn't a "White thing".

For the record, I don't watch boxing. I don't know anything about Klitschko or Chisora. I only know of Mayweather and his behavior problems.

The only sports I watch are baseball, soccer, and hockey.

And fighting isn't limited to sports:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD0XZlxKuig"]Parliament fight in Ukraine. - YouTube[/ame]

5. Default

Saturn, as you see both of these guys are very rich and can afford themselves a castle. Despite of this fact, they act like true criminals. What kind of conclusion we can draw from this? Does wealth prevents a black from committing a crime? Does a clearly positive and white environment prevents a back from committing a crime?
    They probably weren't raised right or educated properly.

You can't compare hockey to the thugs of the black NBA, NFL or boxing. Hockey fights are fair one-on-one brawls on ice that involve no weapons or threats of death like the Chisora/Haye incident at the post fight press conference. Surely you heard of that? Wasn't that interesting. Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko, Dereck Chisora and David Haye... four Heavyweight boxers at a press conference and who ends up fighting, bottling and threatening to shoot eachother? The two black ones.

The vast majority of black athletes in America are violent or thuggish.
    Remember when Marty McSorley cold-cocked Donald Brashear?

I'd hardly call that an example of "...fair one-on-one brawls on ice that involve no weapons".
    SpotsCat is a trademark of SpotsCat Intergalactic Enterprises LLC, All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of the exceptionally witty material contained herein shall be prostituted to the fullest extent. Trespassers will be shot. No glass bottles in the pool area. Brush your teeth and wear clean underwear.

There are no black majority enviroments in Australia.
    You are incorrect. If you manage to work it out I will rate your IQ as at least average. Take as much time as you want.
    Aboriginals are NOT the blacks we're all talking about here.

No kidding Einstein, my working environment includes roughly 50 percent Aboriginal, 3 percent African descent, about the same Maori and about 5 percent people you would probably call "coloured"

[quote]
    EDIT: And by the way, tell me a White boxer who attacked his opponent outside the ring before Herbie Hide or Mike Tyson did it? Exactly!

You lose, go away.
    Irrelevant. Many white boxers refused to fight black boxers well into the 60s.
    Die dulci fruere

8. Default

That is true. Racism and prejudice have been commonplace in this nation from day one. No one wanted Blacks to play baseball in the majors for a long time.
    Last edited by saturn; Feb 21 2012 at 06:56 AM.

9. Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by SpotsCat View Post
    Remember when Marty McSorley cold-cocked Donald Brashear?

I'd hardly call that an example of "...fair one-on-one brawls on ice that involve no weapons".
    If you want to compare thuggish black athletes to thuggish White athletes we can. It'll only prove my point, but if you want to, let me know. Somehow I think you'll opt out of this challenge.

10. Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    You are incorrect. If you manage to work it out I will rate your IQ as at least average. Take as much time as you want.
    No kidding Einstein, my working environment includes roughly 50 percent Aboriginal, 3 percent African descent, about the same Maori and about 5 percent people you would probably call "coloured"

3 percent Africans? Then what the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what you're talking about? You don't work in a majority black enviroment so leave the discussion to people who know what they're talking about, hmmm? You do not have the experience to debate with us... and judging by your insult-laden post, nor the maturity.

Many White boxers refused to fight black boxers? So???? They boxed and they never acted like Herbie Hide, Mike Tyson, Dereck Chisora, David Haye, James Toney or Floyd Mayweather. Who's talking about Whites vs blacks? I'm talking about boxers conducting themselves with decorum.
    Last edited by Zook; Feb 21 2012 at 07:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast