+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: promoting homosexuality to children banned in Russia

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by websthes View Post
    The Russians have not forgotten how they were murdered and enslaved for 70 years by Jews calling themselves "communists".

    There is no place for Marxist-Liberal activist groups in any healthy society that wishes to preserve it's freedom.
    What the hell has that got to do with preventing "promotion" of homosexuality in schools?!

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilMay View Post
    Because gays only account for a tiny fraction of society and yet we're talking almost half of young suicides. Not the right time to pass any anti-gay legislation in schools.
    The regulation had been in place for 17 years. Blaming the recent rash of suicides on the 17 year old regulation is the only new developement.

  3. #53

    Default

    Russia is having a lot of problems with alcoholism, low birth rates, and a very low life expectancy. But allowing queers and leftist scum to indoctrinate their children when they just freed themselves from 3 generations of Jewish Bolshevik tyranny is one problem they don't have.

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by websthes View Post
    Russia is having a lot of problems with alcoholism, low birth rates, and a very low life expectancy. But allowing queers and leftist scum to indoctrinate their children when they just freed themselves from 3 generations of Jewish Bolshevik tyranny is one problem they don't have.
    Ok, two completely unrelated issues.

    Russian society will not be made better by crushing the civil rights of a minority. It's not going to solve all their problems.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilMay View Post
    Ok, two completely unrelated issues.

    Russian society will not be made better by crushing the civil rights of a minority. It's not going to solve all their problems.
    It may not solve all their problems, that much is obvious. But they can at least prevent a new one from springing up or slow the spread of it.

    I am glad to see a nation finally stand up against the zealous fruitcakes and not caving like imbeciles. If somebody wants to be gay that is just fine, but they don't have to share it with the bloody world. It's gross, unnatural, and looks disgusting.

    Kudos to Russia.
    It is hard to feel sorry for people to willingly invite their own destruction and then complain about it. Wipe 'em all out and leave the place to the cockroaches.

    Eyes On LEO - Something is wrong with law enforcement. The government isn't the only one who can make databases on people...

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilMay View Post
    What the hell has that got to do with preventing "promotion" of homosexuality in schools?!
    Before Marxists can enslave a country, they must first destroy its institutions. Church, family, patriotism, racial homogenity.

    Russians are strong, tough people, who freed themselves from 70 years of Jewish slavery. They can spot a dirty commie better than anyone..

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilMay View Post
    Ok, two completely unrelated issues.

    Russian society will not be made better by crushing the civil rights of a minority. It's not going to solve all their problems.
    Being a degenerate homosexual is not a right, it's a sickness. If people cant keep this condition to themselves, then the state has an obligation to take action.

    We wouldn't allow tubercolosis patients to go around coughing in peoples faces, why should we allow dirty perverts to dress in lingerie and parade in front of impressionable children.

  8. Default

    Agreed, it is an aberrant behavior and should not be promoted in any way. Brilliant correlation with tuberculosis. Hats off to you.
    It is hard to feel sorry for people to willingly invite their own destruction and then complain about it. Wipe 'em all out and leave the place to the cockroaches.

    Eyes On LEO - Something is wrong with law enforcement. The government isn't the only one who can make databases on people...

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon76710 View Post
    The regulation had been in place for 17 years. Blaming the recent rash of suicides on the 17 year old regulation is the only new developement.
    If you would have read the actual article you would see that things started to go wrong when the old policy was changed. Which was recent.

    Maybe read the article? Or would that be to much work?
    "The propagandit's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human." -Huxley

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini_Fyre View Post
    It may not solve all their problems, that much is obvious. (*)But they can at least prevent a new one from springing up or slow the spread of it. (*)

    I am glad to see a nation finally stand up against the zealous fruitcakes and not caving like imbeciles. (*)If somebody wants to be gay that is just fine, but they don't have to share it with the bloody world. (*)It's gross, unnatural, and looks disgusting.

    Kudos to Russia.
    More like shame on them. Passing this law is going to (*)(*)(*)(*) all over an entire generation of young gay and bisexual people just for the sake of political idealism dictated by bigoted, misinformed individuals who have never had to struggle with coming to terms with who they are. A teacher or youth worker telling a student he/she is not "sick" or "perverted" is not something that's going to add to society's problems. Get a grip! There is no militant behaviour or promotion of any kind to warrant such an extreme bill. Totally unnecessary and completely heartless.

    The fact you are referencing homosexuality a "problem" is as ignorant as it is offensive. There are always going to be gay people in society whether you like it or not. No law will change that. No culture or tradition can stop it manifesting. It is part of nature itself. In the 21st century we should not be imposing archaic, narrow views of relationships and sexuality on society - for a consensual, loving relationship between two men or two women harms no one. People should have the freedom to choose their own path in life (free to choose their relationships that is - not sexual orientation), free from hassle, and without having to be pushed "underground" or silenced for the sake of political idealism or religious dogma.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 26 2011, 09:45 AM
  2. Why is the US promoting more bloodshed?
    By Awryly in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Sep 26 2011, 02:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks