+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something we always 'knew' now has some evidence

Has anyone else noticed just how many of these are still being worn by drivers?
    The next 'Eff off we're full' trend?

2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

3. Default

Don`t let that pesky old reality influence your "thinking".

Quote Originally Posted by aussiefree2ride View Post
    Don`t let that pesky old reality influence your "thinking".
    Don't let reality influence my thinking?
    It's clear that you don't...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Saifudeen View Post
    Don't let reality influence my thinking?
    It's clear that you don't...
    I very much doubt that I could influence your thinking, I`m too close to the real world for comfort.

6. Default

I think this is clear evidence as to why Indian Universities are producing more qualified and educated candidates than Australian Universities - Australian Universities have nothing better to teach their students than to send them out to canvas this kind of rubbish survey than means nothing.

I also think it’s a case whereby some white Australians want to be too ethnic, and refuse to look at the whole picture. When white Australians start waving the flag as patriots and being proud of who they are, these white pretend ethnic Australian and ethnic Australians themselves become paranoid and start accusing white Australians of being racist.

Simple solution: if you don’t want Australians to be proud of who they are, then lets STOP celebrating Australia Day and ANZAC DAY, and lets get on with it, because everyone is being sent crossed signals.

On ANZAC Day its ok to wave the flag and celebrate, but on Australia Day if we do the same thing we are called racist and bogans.

Make up your mind people - you are starting to sound like a really bad episode of:
    “The Days of Juliar”.

austria

Quote Originally Posted by Saifudeen View Post
    Has anyone else noticed just how many of these are still being worn by drivers?
    The next 'Eff off we're full' trend?
    Yes, I've noticed it in Perth.

The bogans love a bit of attention. Funny lot.

8. Default

Saw a really funny sticker on the back of car in a Middle Eastern “Ghetto” in Sydney called La Kemba and read: “ you came in chains, we came in planes”.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by culldav View Post
    Saw a really funny sticker on the back of car in a Middle Eastern “Ghetto” in Sydney called La Kemba and read: “ you came in chains, we came in planes”.
    LOL yea but not quite true, I think just as many came over as guards.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by culldav View Post
    Twin Towers anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by axialturban View Post
    LOL yea but not quite true, I think just as many came over as guards.
    What also is not common knowledge is that many, many convicts actually committed crimes in Britian purposely to get transported to Australia. A free ticket to the lucky country! My own great, great, great grandfather was one of them.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123