Simple request for Flight 93

Discussion in '9/11' started by RtWngaFraud, Feb 14, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

I ask one thing that either shows evidence of 93 being "buried", or someone to admit or say that there isn't any conclusive evidence that it was buried. He said, she said...aside. PROOF...or a simple admission. Then, this controversy can be retired.
    Simple enough of a request...isn't it?

2. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

So what level of proof would you accept? You've claimed you're not going to take anyone's word for it, so what level is good enough for you? Pictures have been presented, but they're obviously not good enough for you. The FDR and CVR were recovered, but they're obviously not good enough for you. DNA evidence was recovered from the scene which matches passengers on flight 93, yet this isn't good enough for you.

So what is? Seriously. What level of evidence is good enough for you? I am thinking there IS no level of evidence good enough for truthers because they're not here for the truth. They all have their own personal agendas, but the common theme is they all have to ignore all the evidence in order to push their bull(*)(*)(*)(*) agendas.

This thread is a prime example.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Do you want the contact info of the people who worked the scene? No hearsay if you speak directly to them.

4. Fangbeer

Fangbeer Well-Known Member Past Donor

What is the point of this thread, and the 7 others like it?

Is there one?

5. suede

suede Banned

Something that obviously shows most of Flight 93 buried. Is that so hard?

At best those few photos representing less than 1% of a 757 (assuming those photos are legit) would only be acceptable if the official claim was "a couple pieces" of Flight 93 buried. We are told "most" of Flight 93 buried, so NOT EVEN CLOSE with those photos (assuming those photos are legit).

How does that prove most of the 757 buried?

A 757 is a LARGE plane. How hard can it be to prove one mostly buried if one did indeed mostly bury?!

Remember, if a 757 mostly buried in Shanksville, that would be the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY a large plane mostly buried in the ground.

6. Patriot911

That doesn't even come close to answering the question. Answer the question.

You still haven't answered the question and only given us your retarded opinion. Answer the question.

That isn't the question that was asked. That is YOU going back to all your other lameassed threads that got locked due to your childish behaviour. Answer the question that was asked. Focus. Stop trying to derail yet another thread with your silliness.

7. suede

suede Banned

Yes, it's for you guys who believe most of a 757 buried in Shanksville, which is allegedly why there are so few pieces of debris witnessed on the ground relative to a LARGE 757 when the FBI claims they later recovered almost the entire plane (95% of it), to prove it did and thereby proving whoever is making the claim it did wasn't lying.

So the original claim is most of Flight 93 buried. We haven't seen evidence to support this story, that most of the 757 buried.

Of the evidence we've seen so far, it leads us to believe the claim that most of Flight 93 buried is a FALSE and thereby whoever made this claim (making it, not just repeating it) is lying.

About this being about the 7th thread about this subject, we really didn't think it would be so hard for you guys who believe the claim that most of Flight 93 buried to be able to prove it really did. I personally thought if most of the 757 really did bury, you believers that it did would have proven it really did in the first or second pages of the original thread about this topic.

NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS did I think it would be going on about 7 threads or so that you believers the Flight 93 mostly buried would still not be able to prove it did.

Do you think you'll be able to prove most of Flight 93 mostly buried in this thread? I hope so, for your sake because not only for every page in the thread that goes by and especially every thread made up of 50+ pages that goes by without you believers able to prove most of Flight 93 buried, it suggests to all the onlookers of these threads that A PLANE REALLY DIDN'T BURY in Shanksville and that suggests that 9/11 may be an INSIDE JOB after all.

So for your guy's sake, I'd try to offer up some evidence that most of Flight 93 buried AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

8. suede

suede Banned

Hmm, well I thought it did.

As to what we will accept, how about we do examples and you post your best evidence that Flight 93 mostly buried and I'll tell you what I think of that evidence, K?

9. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

Remember, if a 757 mostly buried in Shanksville, that would be the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY a large plane mostly buried in the ground.

Not true

10. Patriot911

No. Answer the question. It is a simple question and one you should be able to answer. Now quit playing games and answer the question.

11. suede

suede Banned

What level of proof would I accept? Top level.

Now, please show us your top level evidence that most of Flight 93 buried.

Failure to do so just shows onlookers that you don't have ANY evidence Flight 93 buried and the story it buried was a LIE.

12. suede

suede Banned

I just want to state for the record that I think that anybody that's claiming a 757 buried in the Shanksville field is a LIAR.

OK, carry on.

13. Patriot911

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*) answer. Be specific. Top level is meaningless. Answer the question or step aside.

14. Patriot911

Nobody is claiming a 757 was buried in the Shanksville field. Most are claiming a 757 crashed there and that 757 was Flight 93.

Be specific. Are you claiming anyone who claims Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville is a liar?

15. suede

suede Banned

You can avoid posting your evidence all you want. It's only going to make onlookers think you don't have any which supports my side, so stall all you want. ;)

Are you calling Hannibal a liar?

16. suede

suede Banned

It's a simple request, guys.

17. Patriot911

Answer the question, Suede. What evidence will you accept. Top level doesn't cut it.

Why are you blatantly lying about what Hannibal has said?

Nowhere does Hannibal say the plane was buried as you did when you claimed anyone who claimed it was buried is a liar.

Hannibal claims most of the plane was buried.

Not the same thing.

Now answer the other question. Be specific. Are you claiming anyone who claims Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville is a liar?

18. suede

suede Banned

OK, higher than top level. I don't really know what you're asking?! LOL. How about you post your BEST evidence the plane buried and we'll take it from there?

You said no one's saying the plane buried. I'm showing how you were wrong.

:shocked: But you just said... Nevermind.

No, I said "I just want to state for the record that I think that anybody that's claiming a 757 buried in the Shanksville field is a LIAR."

19. Patriot911

It is a very simple question. What evidence would you accept. Answer the (*)(*)(*)(*) question or step away.

Buried = all the way under ground.
    Mostly buried = some under ground some not under ground.

Simple, yet you STILL can't understand it.

Still simple. Playing stupid or just being stupid is not an excuse.

Answer the question. I didn't ask you what you said. I asked you to answer a very simple, straight forward question.

Now answer the question. Be specific. Are you claiming anyone who claims Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville is a liar?

20. suede

suede Banned

The best you got. Let's see it!

Oh I see, you're nitpicking. I have notice people who can't back up their beliefs do that a lot.

I'm confident most rational people that have been following along knew what I meant by "buried."

You're attempting to derail the thread. That is a TOS violation. STICK WITH THE TOPIC, or start another thread.

21. Patriot911

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*). I know you're not saying you will accept whatever evidence I put forth. Now answer the question or step back.

This coming from the king nitpicker is just hilarious!

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*). I am responding directly to a post YOU made in this thread and have already responded to several times. Pretending I am now in violation of the TOS because I want you to answer a simple question directly related to your post only shows your desperation.

It shouldn't be that hard to answer the question. It is a simple yes or no question. Now answer the question. Be specific. Are you claiming anyone who claims Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville is a liar? Report me if you want. ;-)

22. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are pretty much convinced.

Yet here we are again.

The best advice I can offer is . . .

[​IMG]

23. l4zarus

l4zarus Member

THIS.

Looks like suede roped someone else into starting another Flight93 thread for him....

24. l4zarus

l4zarus Member

First demonstrate there is a "controversy" separate from a handful of forum users saying so. Otherwise this is another thread with a flawed premise.

'Controversy' in this context heavily implies doubt among credible researchers and experts on the subject of Flight93 and it's demise in Shanksville.

25. l4zarus

l4zarus Member

Whether or not you think someone is a liar is not the topic of the thread. Please stay on topic. As you know, efforts to derail the thread and bait members will make the mods unhappy.