It is now official. No global warming of the earth's environment in 15 years.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by James Cessna, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

It is now official.

There has been no global warming of the earth's environment in 15 years.

CO2 levels have continued to rise without interruption, but we now know with the release of new temperature data that the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.

"Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data was issued last week without fanfare by the British Met Office and the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit. It confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997."

The climate models developed by the United Nations that claimed as recently as 2007 that global warming was about to ‘come roaring' back and break the previous temperature record set in 1998 are now proven wrong and are considered today by most scientists to be highly untrustworthy.

These models even went so far as to claim that between 2004 and 2014 there would be an overall increase in global temperatures. In 2009, these models predicted that at least three of the years 2009 to 2014 would break the previous temperature record set in 1998.

Meanwhile, since the end of last year, world temperatures have fallen by more than half a degree as a result of re-emergence of the cold ‘La Nina’ effect in the South Pacific.

‘"If we don’t see convincing evidence of global warming by 2015, it will start to become clear whether the United Nations models are bunk. And, if they are, the implications for some scientists could be very serious."

2. sec

sec Well-Known Member

Al Gore is not going to like this

Can I get my old lightbulbs back now?

flounder and (deleted member) like this.
  3. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

No doubt he'll be a little disappointed.....that this charade didn't go on a bit longer. Judging by his activities, examples such as his insane power usage at home, his carbon footprints when traveling and speaking..and his Beach front property ...it's obvious he always knew it was a crock of crap..he was just milking it for millions.

Theres always someone who will buy into a bad idea.

4. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

But... it is the duty of the left to hate all mankind! what are they supposed to say now?

5. kenrichaed

kenrichaed Banned

You can't scientifically chart trends with just a 15 year sample. How about pulling up a chart from say when industrialization started to today and tell us what trend you see.

15 years in geological time is nothing.

6. Lunchboxxy

Lunchboxxy Well-Known Member

Holy (*)(*)(*)(*), how many times do I have to debunk this? It's a proven lie. If you bothered using the search function you would know that and have avoided looking like an (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) who posts lies.

http://metofficenews.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/met-office-in-the-media-29-january-2012/

This article is a flat out lie and the Met Office called the author out on it.

7. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

So what puts you article on top of the other one and vice versa? The only argument for each side is that the other is lying....

8. AshenLady

AshenLady New Member Past Donor

Which brings to mind, "the lesser of two evils is still evil...

9. WatcherOfTheGate

WatcherOfTheGate New Member

The only truth a conservative partisan needs is a lie. It is how they survive.

10. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

There is no link or known physical way for sunspots to induce global warming.

The Denialists have only a fevered, oil company inflamed fantasy world of ridiculous assertions to back their points.

This "breakthrough" Climate Science Bulletin brought to you along with other headlines like:

"
    I thought he was Mr Perfect': The woman tricked into signing away her baby away to 'billionaire' suitor she met online.. who turned out to be married"!!!!

Who can doubt a source like "The Daily Mail" for their science "facts!!!??? Its almost a good a source as Cessna's "Personal Correspondence"!

11. Lunchboxxy

Since the author was using the Met Office data to base his article, I think its pretty god(*)(*)(*)(*) safe to say that the Met Office are not the ones lying here.

12. Piscivorous

Piscivorous New Member

Warmers are as dumb as birthers and truthers.

13. Lunchboxxy

So over 90% of scientists are dumb eh? Who would have thought.

You should also note that you are posting that statement in a thread where the deniers have been proven to be lying.

14. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Corrupt might be a better word for it.

Only a small percentage of the scientists proclaiming man-made global warming are actual climate scientists.

The rest of the scientists are just voting in a beauty contest.

And the personal income of the climate scientists depends on creating mass hysteria so that the funding continues.

15. Lunchboxxy

Lol. Its the science community who is currupt here. Not the oil companies or businesses who want to continue to belch pollutents in the air.

16. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Sure why not?

They put their pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else.

Their funding depends on the mass hysteria they create with their doomsday predictions.

17. Lunchboxxy

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims? Or did you just decide it because climate change is for libruls and is therefor bad? Do you really think that scientists are faking global warming to get funding to do more fake research?

Colonel K and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

Evidence of what?

The environmental scientists were caught faking data and bullying other scientists a year or two ago.

So we know they are capable of it.

What I think is that the claims of the climate scientists are not yet proven.

19. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

"but we now know with the release of new temperature data that the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years. "

But, it this untrue?

_

20. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

No - they weren't.

that claim has as much credibility as teh OP.

In fact - that claim came from the bloke who wrote the fabricated story in the OP - Mail journo David Rose.

You have been sucked in.

No claim of any scientist is history has ever been proven.

Science does not prove things.

Common misconceptions about science I: “Scientific proof”

Proofs exist only in mathematics and logic, not in science.
    The knowledge that there is no such thing as a scientific proof should give you a very easy way to tell real scientists from hacks and wannabes. Real scientists never use the words “scientific proofs,” because they know no such thing exists. Anyone who uses the words “proof,” “prove” and “proven” in their discussion of science is not a real scientist.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...sconceptions-about-science-i-scientific-proof

21. bugalugs

bugalugs Banned

Yes - it is untrue.

That article has fabricated comments attributed to Prof Curry.

As I explained to the last clown that posted it:

http://www.politicalforum.com/1060854067-post221.html

Curry DID NOT say "the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years."

She said:
    the Muller “results unambiguously show an increase in surface temperature since 1960,” Curry wrote Sunday.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-now-agrees-global-warming-is-real/?page=all

She wrote on her blog:
    With regard to the Rose article. The article spun my comments in ways that I never intended.
    http://judithcurry.com/2011/10/30/mail-on-best/#comment-130147

It is so pathetic that deniers cling to this blatant lie.

22. Lunchboxxy

Its a flat out lie. The data Rose claimed said that actually said nothing of the sort.

23. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

Hot Da*n:headbang: I and my crew friends and supports are vindicated!:headbang:

We have known and I have steadfastly claimed for over ten years that man made global warming was most probably ignorance times stupidity times youthful nativity equals AL Gore BS run amuck. Now we all know that natural cycles of cooling and warming have been occurring for 400,000,000 years. But man made or created global warming is a lie, a lie that was designed to destroy the west and industrialized world. A lie fabricated to lay the foundation the first parts of a one world government. Global warming was the poster child for the big bad west according to the UN and international community. I was sure the truth would prevail I just did not know how long it would take.

Ya hoo....I am going to even put me a shot of Balies and creme in my next coffee which will be the first sip of alcohol that has passed these lips in eight years!

reva

24. RevAnarchist

I highly disliked the lying fat pile of dog doo doo, for all the listed reasons (above) and more. I sincerely hope the baboon is ridiculed and shown to be the villainous clown that he is. I only feel sorry for the dunces that made him the green divinity.

reva

25. RevAnarchist

That 90% figure is a lie. It was the way the figure was arrived at that made it suspect. I can make stats tell anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lies,_(*)(*)(*)(*)ed_lies,_and_statistics

Reva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.