Interracial marriage rate doubles in 30 years

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Cigar, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

Some day all this babble about Race will be narrowed down to just one Race ... the Human Race.

I beleive once the Bigots are outnumbered and outflanked and intermingled with the population, we will finally be over our fear of the other race.

It's my opinion and my belief

DA60 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

I think there's already a thread in Opinion Polls subforum but still, more flavors = more fun for all.

3. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

I bet it is a very highly likely truth that certain right wing oriented board members are none too pleased with this Truth about increased interracial marriage rates.

:) :) :)

4. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Hopefully most of these interracial marriages are only amongst non-white people. No doubt many jew are not too happy seeing their community mixing with goyims (the gentiles, non-jews).

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

U mad bro?

6. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Jewish is not a race. It is a religion.

7. Think for myself

Hopefully, as time goes on, folks will care less and less who marries who or what race they are.

8. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Based on polls, that's exactly what is happening.

[​IMG]

9. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Did not anyone ever teach you that interracial mixing (miscegenation) was bad ?

Mixed race people are statistically less physically attractive.

Mixed-race offspring earn less money:
    An analysis of more than 3 million respondents revealed the average pay was $15.74 per hour for people of mixed race, $17.39 for black people and $22.04 for white people. This was despite the fact that 18 per cent of mixed-race people had college degrees, compared with 11 per cent of black people and 28 per cent of white people.
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0927537109000074

Interracial reproduction is unfair to the resulting children. Why cannot people see this? Interracial children are much more likely to have identity problems and trouble fitting in.

Also see: http://www.politicalforum.com/environment-conservation/225143-protecting-human-diversity.html

10. Mr_Truth

Not according to the Bible - real Jews are descended of Biblical Judean tribes by blood. Therefore, contrary to some popular myths, Jewish is an ethnic identity.

11. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

By bigots you mean all White folks right? Once all White folks are merged into the stream then there will be no more problem with race. We just have to get rid of the White folks first. That's what your saying.

Zook and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Hanzou

Hanzou New Member

That's false. Just look at the modeling world and modern advertising. They almost entirely use mixed race models now. Its actually pretty ridiculous.

That's a joke of a study. The majority of mixed race people aren't of the black/white variety, and black/white isn't even close to the only variety of mixed race person.

That goes for any group of people growing up as an extreme minority in a given area. Should a white couple not have children in a town where the population is mostly Asian or Hispanic?

Why do I have the feeling that the only "human diversity" you wish to protect are people that look like you?

13. Think for myself

This is proof positive that your theory is wrong.

[​IMG]

14. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Whatever dude. Some ppl worship the devil too.

15. Hanzou

Hanzou New Member

Honestly, Berry is average compared to some of the mixed chicks I've ran across.

16. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

It is ridiculous. Why are the magazines hiring mixed race models? Perhaps because the ones that were only hiring based on the preferences of their subscribers were attacked for not having enough diversity! If the media attacks and lawsuits stopped, most of the main magazines would go back to showing mostly white women— because that is what most of their readers, who are white, want to see. Imagine if people began to complain to Ebony magazine that they only showed black women!

Most mixed race women do not look anywhere near as okay as Berry. And most white men would not find Berry particularly attractive. As I have said before on this forum, before it got deleted by moderators, for some reason black men seem to find black women of lighter skin color more attractive. Why is this?
    http://www.racismreview.com/blog/2011/03/26/african-americans-still-victims-of-colorism/

Generally, people find members of their own race more attractive.

Racial mixing has other potential consequences also, see:
    http://www.politicalforum.com/race-...tended-consequences-plight-black-women-3.html

17. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

You're not White are you Anders? I know your secret. But don't worry...I won't tell any one.

Rapunzel and (deleted member) like this.
  18. martin_777

martin_777 Member

I wonder, how we will enjoy a diversity then? Seems like US mass media wants me to be very proud of it and tells that we should enjoy it. :mrgreen:

White man is a primary target for genetic extermination via race mixing. Zionists started this after being scared by Hitler. So, after the WWII, since 50s we see that they decided to target all whites, because we were always on a way (in our own countries!) and almost every European country was never happy with Jews, periodically kicking them out. Hitler was "a last drop" and ended the Zionists patience. So, now we see that all white-created countries slammed with colored immigration and experiencing the same issues. Now they decided to put an end to existence of European nationalities. Shadow ZOG will eliminate Europeans intelligently, without a single shot.
    Gay rights and feminism target our birth rate, heavy colored immigration with consistent propaganda makes many color blind and marry them, because no one wants to be labeled as "racist". So, the way it goes now - it will put the end of existence of European race, the race which invented most of things you see and use - car, plane, TV, raido, antibiotics, etc.
    It will be a great loss for humanity. Should we celebrate this?

19. martin_777

martin_777 Member

20. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

The truth is that jews are just more intelligent than any of the other races. The jews know this. Any organisation of significance, including both main political parties, are led by jews. Not because they are conspiring to take over, but because they are doing what comes natural to them. The original intellectuals of the communist party where mostly jewish, and it was again the jews that were crucial in the downfall of communism.

One of my grandfathers father founded a synogogue. Perhaps that should tell you something...

[​IMG]

Japanese also have high intelligence, but it is mostly in the form of rote-memorization, and especially concentration.
    Indians of Aryan decent (Brahman caste) also are thought to have higher levels of intelligence.
    But whereas Jews, like Japanese, have high levels of intelligence, they also have decreased social ability, and reduced spatial perception/coordination.

In other words, you will not find any Jews or Asians doing this:
    [​IMG]

Of course, IQ is not an absolute measure of intelligence, which comes in different forms and can be difficult to quantify.
    Just as different races have subtely different physical shapes, so to do they have slightly different brain shapes.
    http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx

[​IMG]
    note that "east asian" mainly applies to japanese, koreans, and chinese. Southeast asians have somewhat lower values.

21. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

A study by J. Richard Udry’s National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, which sampled a random, nationally representative school-based sample of U.S. adolescents in grades 7 through 12, during 1994-1995, showed an increase in behavioral problems amongst mixed-race children, as well as significantly higher rates of asthma, and generally poorer health. Another interesting finding was that mixed children that had a black parent were significantly more likely (63% more) to have skin problems.
    http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.93.11.1865

All this, of course, is not very convenient to progressive's ideology. It is almost as if they feel that they have to prove that different races are completely the same to achieve social equality. Racial mixing has the potential for so much damage. In my opinion, it would even be better to just to use racial quotas than to be encouraging racial mixing, which is what is being done in our schools!

22. Hanzou

Hanzou New Member

Actually, they're using mixed race people because it allows them to appeal to a wider audience in their advertising. For example, showcasing a biracial girl of Japanese/German background as opposed to an Asian girl or a white girl, allows advertisers to appeal to both groups at once. Also mixed race models appeal equally to younger and older demographics.

Halle Berry, no. 34 on the 100 hottest women of all time lists from Men's Health, a magazine read by mostly white men:

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/hottest-women-all-time

Not that it matters, because a good portion of mixed-race people have no African heritage anyway.

As for black men preferring lighter women, that's not surprising considering that White women are the standard of beauty in western society. Black men grew up reading Playboy and watching Charlie's Angels like every other American male.

As if you care what happens to black women. Your fake concern is pretty pathetic.

23. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

Anders, I know you're not White. How do I know? Because I'm the last White man left on earth.

24. Mr_Truth

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

25. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

That study could use a more recent update, like say within the last 2 or 3 years of an update, so forgive me if I don't take it worth a grain of salt.