+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Interracial marriage rate doubles in 30 years

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Mike View Post
    I wasn't quoting anyone. I just told you what I found in Wikipedia.

It also told me this is what Coptics look like:

So these folks don't look black to me, so again, I don't know where you are going with this.

As you wrote, Wiki is not always reliable as it missed out Amhara Coptics such as this:

History shows this is what ancient Egyptians looked like. Do a search for other Coptic tribal groupings and you will see that they are very dark skinned people.
    Corporations enjoyed their highest profits since 1900 under President Obama ~ why don't the right wing media celebrate this TRUTH?

November 2012 elections: A victory for America!

Quote Originally Posted by J0NAH View Post
    Proof of what? I'm just discussing, what do you want me to prove? The Ancient Egyptians were not semitic end of story, you must be the only person that thinks they were. Maybe you should go find some literature from the time about who was who you know, do some research if you're interested.

Dna does not show melanin content, I think that will answer your query.
    You never graduated high school did you?

3. Default

Some Coptic Christians may have originally come from Ethiopia, which has been Christianized for over 1500 years.

Interestingly, the Ethiopian royal family claims descendance from a Jewish king of Israel:

Hearing of King Solomon’s great wisdom, Queen Sheba decided to visit him, taking with her gifts of gold, sapphires and ivory. King Solomon invited the Queen of Sheba to a banquet, serving spicy food to induce her thirst, and inviting her to stay in his palace overnight. The Queen asked him to swear that he would not take her by force. He accepted upon the condition that she, in turn, would not take anything from his house by force. The Queen assured that she would not, slightly offended by the implication that she, a rich and powerful monarch, would engage in stealing. However, as she woke up in the middle of the night, she was very thirsty. Just as she reached for a jar of water placed close to her bed, King Solomon appeared, warning her that she was breaking her oath, water being the most valuable of all material possessions. Thus, while quenching her thirst, she set the king free from his promise and they spent the night together. She returned to Ethiopia pregnant with a son.
    Hmmm, an ignorant black woman was tricked and taken advantage of by a clever jew.
    Some things never change.
    Last edited by Anders Hoveland; Feb 25 2012 at 07:58 PM.

4. Default

You never graduated high school did you?
    Yes, I'm a qualified historian and part time literature critic. If there is anything I state that you disagree with then come forward.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Actually, there really is no such thing as 'interracial' because to me there is only one race - the human race.
    Blacks, Asians, and pretty much everyone else who isn't ashamed of themselves would disagree with you, but they will absolutely applaud your desire to see your own race wiped out. You're doing what they wish they could do to white people.
    Last edited by Brewskier; Feb 26 2012 at 11:34 AM.
    "I'm fighting for every nation and every people's right to have their own culture, their own religion, their own homeland. I think multiculturalism is a tool intended to destroy diversity, because there is no such thing as multiculturalism. If you have two cultures in the same place one is ultimately going to prevail over the other, at the expense of the other. So their attempt to implement the multicultural society is an active attempt to destroy European nations, worldwide" - Varg Vikernes

Quote Originally Posted by J0NAH View Post
    Yes, I'm a qualified historian and part time literature critic. If there is anything I state that you disagree with then come forward.
    OK qualified historian. You seem to obsessed with ancient Egyptian racial characteristics, so if you don't believe their ethnic make up was similar to todays, and you said I'm the only one who thinks they were semitic, what was their racial make up?

And a bonus question, what was Cleopatra's ethnic make up?

what was Cleopatra's ethnic make up?
    She was 1/8 Dorian, the rest Coptic.
    Corporations enjoyed their highest profits since 1900 under President Obama ~ why don't the right wing media celebrate this TRUTH?

8. Default

OK qualified historian. You seem to obsessed with ancient Egyptian racial characteristics, so if you don't believe their ethnic make up was similar to todays, and you said I'm the only one who thinks they were semitic, what was their racial make up?

And a bonus question, what was Cleopatra's ethnic make up?
    To distinguish whether or not the AEgyptians were semitic we first have to find out where that word comes from.

It derives from the bible and was one of the three sons of Noah, Shem (Semite).

In order to put it in context we have too look at the descendants of Shem to determine whether AEgypt was one. So we look for the name of Aegypt which is Mizraim and see who they are descended from and whether they were from Shem. Yet Mizraim is the son of Ham (Noah's other son) and brother of Kush. Ham's descendants went on to populate Africa.

Todays racial classifications are kind of similar, there were 3 races, Hamites, Semites and Japhites. Hamites were southerners, Semites were asiatic and Japhites were europeans and gentiles.

Cleopatra's sister was supposedly Afro/Asian so I'm guessing she was similar with a bit more greek maybe. I mean she was part of the Ptolemy household so you know, not exactly Egyptians are they.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    Some day all this babble about Race will be narrowed down to just one Race ... the Human Race.

I beleive once the Bigots are outnumbered and outflanked and intermingled with the population, we will finally be over our fear of the other race.

It's my opinion and my belief
    Yet you get on here daily and categorize everything by race.

You support things like "african americans for Obama."
    Democratic Party = Leech Party

Cleopatra as she looked in her day (Syrian coin):

Note the Afro, high cheek bones, large nose, thick lips ~ all Negroid features, contrary to the Hollywood image she has today.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast