+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Are women who use their sexuality for personal gain any better than street whores?

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    I think you can go and condescend to someone who can't see straight through ill-concealed sexism.
    That's a typical and not very imaginative cop out. If that's the best you got, you lose. Sorry

2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jack4freedom View Post
    I used the terms John or Mark to describe the other party in such a transaction. Those terms are also somewhat perjorative in that they infer that he is a sucker.
    You juxtaposed women who use their sexuality with "whores", a pejorative term. Your attitude to women is sadly lacking. Does mommy restrict your basement computer time?
    Hello! I'm from Europe, the place where history comes from.

Any thoughts???
    At least with a prostitute, everyone is up front about what is expected. No pretense.

5. Default

I think you can go and condescend to someone who can't see straight through ill-concealed sexism.
    So its sexism to call a con artist a con artist when that con artist happens to be female?

Women who ruthlessly seek wealth at the expense of a male are con artists. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by SiliconMagician; Feb 18 2012 at 06:33 PM.

Icon7

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel K View Post
    You juxtaposed women who use their sexuality with "whores", a pejorative term. Your attitude to women is sadly lacking. Does mommy restrict your basement computer time?
    That was not a very original insult sport....

Don't make me laugh. Until fairly recently, women had no right to control anything. Legal "equality" was only recently acquired and only in the west and prior to that, women had no option but to take what some sexist male decided to give unless... they used strategy.

Now you want to complain when skills honed over centuries of oppression are used not against you, but for a few women to secure an happy life?

Plenty of males patronise the sex industry and plenty do that while they should be bound by the exclusivity contract they signed with one woman. It is still ok for some men to do exactly what they want, they think.

Anyway, can you evidence what you're on about? There is a big discrepancy between what men view as being controlling and what is actually women having to ask men to feckin grow up.
    Are you a bitter woman who is pissed off that nowadays those sneaky skills that have been "honed over centuries" are being rendered all but worthless by other "empowered women" who are willing to give it up for the money without pretense?

In my view, it has always been alright for men and women both to do exactly what they want, within reason. That's what freedom is all about Viv.

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconMagician View Post
    So its sexism to call a con artist a con artist when that con artist happens to be female?

Women who ruthlessly seek wealth at the expense of a male are con artists. Plain and simple.
    They are just women practicing "skills honed over centuries" allowing a pitiful few of the ever downtrodden women to afford themselves an happy life....LOL.....

Leona Helmsley comes to mind...

I agree......

A friend told me about this gal she knew who got 3 husbands in a rather 'unique' way...... when she was husbandless and wanted another one, she went thru the obituary column and checked off the men who were left widowers in her age bracket. Drove by his house to see what kind of home he had. If she liked what she saw, she showed up at his door w/a casserole in her hands and a big lie in her mouth..... saying that she was out of town when "Jane" passed away and if the obit mentioned charities, clubs, etc the deceased belonged to, well she was part of the club in case he wondered how she knew his wife or she met her thru mutual women friends.....

Then within time, she moved in for the kill and eventually got the lonely guy to marry her. She got 3 husbands that way - IIRC, 2 died and one she divorced. She didn't necessarily end up wealthy, but certainly financially comfortable......

When Shirley told me about her, I just sat there w/my mouth open - lol! Had never heard of that kind of ploy b/f to snare a husband.....

Whoever would have thunk it? Well, that female did.... that's one devious mind......
    Obama logic....

Obama wants every U.S. citizen to prove they are insured, but also according to him, people don't have to prove they are U.S. citizens....

This sums up the Affordable Care Act.

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said: “We have to pass it, to find out what’s in it” A physician called into a radio show and said: "That's the definition of a stool sample".

usa us massachusetts

Oh poor little men, let the small head think for the big head. What a shame.

11. Default

Any thoughts???
    What like actors or singers? Or gold diggers? It goes both ways, why only mention women?

To do a dull thing with style-now that's what I call art. - Charles Bukowski

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast