Are women who use their sexuality for personal gain any better than street whores?

Discussion in 'Other Off-Topic Chat' started by jack4freedom, Feb 18, 2012.

1. jack4freedom

jack4freedom Well-Known Member Past Donor

Any thoughts???

2. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

Are men who buy a woman's sexuality for their own use any better than street pimps or addicts?

Bowerbird and (deleted member) like this.
  3. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

So are you claiming that gold digging isn't a bad behavior from a female?

Miketo likes this.
  4. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

Are you claiming that paying a woman for sexual favours is somehow less bad behaviour?

ryanm34 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. jack4freedom

Well, a pimp is someone who takes most of the money when a woman sells her body...The buyer is generally known as a "John" or a "Mark"....

I believe that a man who pays to have sex with a woman isn't necessesarily bad or good....That's just a business transaction between two consenting adults. As long as both sides of the implied contract are fulfilled it's fine..

A pimp is one who expoits women through coercion, often times under threat of violence. This I believe, is an evil practice and is illegal in almost every concievable set of laws worldwide. Here in the US it is considered extortion which is a very serious crime, as it well should be...

What I was referring to are women who use their sexuality as a tool or a weapon to gain advantage in relationships in order to control their men, or for material gain in general.

6. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

You obviously know more about pimping than Viv. Why do you use such judgemental pejorative terms as whore to describe only one of the participants in a business transaction?

7. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

Don't make me laugh. Until fairly recently, women had no right to control anything. Legal "equality" was only recently acquired and only in the west and prior to that, women had no option but to take what some sexist male decided to give unless... they used strategy.

Now you want to complain when skills honed over centuries of oppression are used not against you, but for a few women to secure an happy life?

Plenty of males patronise the sex industry and plenty do that while they should be bound by the exclusivity contract they signed with one woman. It is still ok for some men to do exactly what they want, they think.

Anyway, can you evidence what you're on about? There is a big discrepancy between what men view as being controlling and what is actually women having to ask men to feckin grow up.

8. jack4freedom

I used the terms John or Mark to describe the other party in such a transaction. Those terms are also somewhat perjorative in that they infer that he is a sucker.

9. jack4freedom

Now we're getting somewhere...Thanks

But don't you think that using these so called "skills" to manipulate the person they allegedly love and respect is a bit sneaky and underhanded? Generally, women who operate in this practice in their personal relationships are very disdainful towards those women who are more straight forward about their intentions, and call them whores.

I was simply asking if one (the manipulator) was really superior to the other, (the prostitute) and which one is it? Maybe it's also time for women to quit whining about what happened centuries ago, step into the present and grow up too....What do you think?

10. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

I think you can go and condescend to someone who can't see straight through ill-concealed sexism.

11. jack4freedom

That's a typical and not very imaginative cop out. If that's the best you got, you lose. Sorry

12. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

You juxtaposed women who use their sexuality with "whores", a pejorative term. Your attitude to women is sadly lacking. Does mommy restrict your basement computer time?

13. Big George

Big George Banned

At least with a prostitute, everyone is up front about what is expected. No pretense.

14. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

So its sexism to call a con artist a con artist when that con artist happens to be female?

Women who ruthlessly seek wealth at the expense of a male are con artists. Plain and simple.

15. jack4freedom

That was not a very original insult sport....

16. jack4freedom

Are you a bitter woman who is pissed off that nowadays those sneaky skills that have been "honed over centuries" are being rendered all but worthless by other "empowered women" who are willing to give it up for the money without pretense?

In my view, it has always been alright for men and women both to do exactly what they want, within reason. That's what freedom is all about Viv.

17. jack4freedom

They are just women practicing "skills honed over centuries" allowing a pitiful few of the ever downtrodden women to afford themselves an happy life....LOL.....

Leona Helmsley comes to mind...

18. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

I agree......

A friend told me about this gal she knew who got 3 husbands in a rather 'unique' way...... when she was husbandless and wanted another one, she went thru the obituary column and checked off the men who were left widowers in her age bracket. Drove by his house to see what kind of home he had. If she liked what she saw, she showed up at his door w/a casserole in her hands and a big lie in her mouth..... saying that she was out of town when "Jane" passed away and if the obit mentioned charities, clubs, etc the deceased belonged to, well she was part of the club in case he wondered how she knew his wife or she met her thru mutual women friends.....

Then within time, she moved in for the kill and eventually got the lonely guy to marry her. She got 3 husbands that way - IIRC, 2 died and one she divorced. She didn't necessarily end up wealthy, but certainly financially comfortable......

When Shirley told me about her, I just sat there w/my mouth open - lol! Had never heard of that kind of ploy b/f to snare a husband.....

Whoever would have thunk it? Well, that female did.... that's one devious mind......

19. Sly

Sly New Member Past Donor

Oh poor little men, let the small head think for the big head. What a shame.

Viv and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Wingless

Wingless New Member

What like actors or singers? Or gold diggers? It goes both ways, why only mention women?

[​IMG]

Viv and (deleted member) like this.
  21. jack4freedom

How dare you dentigrate these "skills honed over centuries" used by this woman. Because of the unfair position she has been put in by horrible sexist men, she was left with no choice but to use her imagination for her very survival and pursuit of happiness.

22. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

That has nothing to do with it.

How is a man supposed to know when a woman who is "attracted" to him whether the attraction is real or fake? We can't read minds.

Your comment reeks of feminist inspired misandry.

23. jack4freedom

My ex-wife gave me some of the best advice I have ever recieved shortly following our very amicable divorce after 22 years of marriage. She said: "Whenever a woman tells you how wonderful and exciting you are and she can't stand to be away from you, or any other such flowery nonsense, check your wallet and make sure all of your credit cards are there.

24. ryanm34

ryanm34 New Member

So it is okay for a man to be with a woman purely for her attractive body but it's not okay for a woman to be with a man purely for his attractive bank account?

The attraction is still a real one.

25. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Both are examples of cynical, shallow and disgusting people, but men do not marry for physical attractiveness alone. They marry for companionship.

If you support such things.. then you must be just as shallow and disgusting a person.

If our society supports such things as you stated above, then no wonder our society is falling apart.
    Such disgusting people don't have any concept of emotional love.