Palestinians and the Greatest Political Scam of Modern Times

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by HBendor, Feb 19, 2012.

1. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Finally I found it... it is succinct, cogent and well articulated, no one but D. Solloway could be clearer proving the enormous scam perpetuated on the 'gullible readers short of historical facts...

Palestinians and the Greatest Political Scam of Modern Times

~David Solway

FrontPage Magazine, February 16, 2012

The usual understanding of Israel as an aggressive, colonial, apartheid state robbing the Palestinians of their heritage is quite possibly the greatest political scam of modern times. It is the outcome of a mixture of historical amnesia, ideological prejudice and reflex hostility, which serves to keep it mind-proof. This species of unreason explains why, in the interminable conflict raging in the Middle East, the Palestinians have been given a free pass.

It is why the press has bowdlerized the word “terrorist” and substituted inoffensive synonyms like “militant,” “activist” and “insurgent.” It is why any Israeli response to Gaza rocket fire is denounced as “collective punishment” and a violation of international norms by the United Nations, whic h has no problem turning a blind eye to the continuing barrage of rocket fire, kidnappings and attempted kidnappings, and ambushes emanating from the terrorist enclave.

This knee-jerk reaction to Israel is the reason Hezbollah was permitted to re-arm itself in violation of UN Resolution 1701. It accounts for the fact that Human Rights outfits and NGOs have been hijacked by the anti-Israeli crowd hiding behind their anesthetic titles. It is the reason that foreign nations funding left-wing, anti-Zionist groups that operate in Israel object to the passing of transparency legislation by the Knesset, though they themselves stringently monitor such interference in their own affairs. It accounts for the sanctimonious and hypocritical outcry against the Israeli security barrier as an apartheid wall, without evincing the slightest concern for the Jewish victims of Palestinian terror: 1,218 fatalities and 8,431 maimed between 2000-2007....

Click here for the complete article,

http://www.uc4i.org/news/?p=7784

KSigMason and (deleted member) like this.
  2. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

How should we categorise Stern, Irgun, Lehi? As social workers? Don't let a couple of facts get in the way of Jewish hypocrisy.

Would you like a list of Palestinian civilians murdered by the IDF during 'Cast Lead'? No? You're going to get it anyway: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Gaza_War

Furthermore, any right-wing magazine which numbers among its contributors Lawrence Auster ('I care about the white race...'), a foul racist who asserted that white women were being 'targeted' by black rapists, is not to be trusted as a credible source for anything. Except racism. The fact that its proprietor is also a Jew should come as no surprise given the above rant.

3. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Illegal thread. This is a cut-and-paste with insufficient original comment . This forum is also for LATEST NEWS, which an opinion piece dated Feb.16th 2012 is certainly not- in the same way that a recipe for kosher rice pudding published this morning would not be NEWS.
    I hope this message gets through to you and spares the forum from these spamfests. Thank you.

http://www.joyofkosher.com/recipe/creamy-rice-pudding-with-strawberries-kiwi/

4. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Can we have another 'Wonderful Israel' travelog now?:yawn:

5. Borat

Borat Banned

We should categorize them as deceased. Their legacy is a matter of a separate discussion, the fact that you have go back like 60 years to dig up dirt on Israel (at least you think it's dirt) speaks volumes...

But they've been deceased for more than half a century. On the other hand Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Ahmadinejad and many many other terrorist organizations are alive and kicking, enjoying wide support among the Arab public and the West/the UN turn the blind eye to their non-stop attempts to murder Israeli civilians.

6. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Israel was founded by terrorists. I think that is very relevant. Yet another uncomfortable truth you wish to divert?

'Were I an Arab I would rise up against an immigration liable in the future to hand the country and all its Palestinian inhabitants over to Jewish rule. What Palestinian cannot do his math and understand what Jewish immigration at the rate of 60,000 a year means a Jewish state in all of Palestine' David Ben Gurion.

As for 'digging up dirt' on Israel, I don't really need to dig deep. Their acts are in the news every day for all the world to see.

7. Borat

Borat Banned

Israel was founded by the UN. Which makes it far more legitimate than 99% of the countries on the planet that were indeed founded by terrorists.

8. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

And what were Lehi, Irgun, Stern...? Oh, of course, 'freedom fighters', not terrorists.

9. Borat

Borat Banned

Some of their actions were less than kosher. Name a country which has avoided such groups. I am all ears. The fact is you have to go back 60 years to dig up dirt, the fact is the rules of the game were totally different and far more brutal in the post-war era - the Brits were still hanging people at the time. The fact is these organizations were small and not mainstream. The fact is Israel was founded by the UN, it's here to stay and you better get it over with and move on with your life.

You are looking at the speck that is in your brother's eye, while not noticing the log that is in your own eye. That hardly portrays you in good light.

10. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

I can dig up dirt on Israel all day long. How much would you like? As far as the 'rules of the game' are concerned they haven't changed much...and the more belligerence in attitude, and intransigence in its policies vis-a-vis Palestine displayed by the Zionist filth in the Israeli Knesset, the closer Israel gets to digging its own grave.

'Some of their actions were less than kosher' Can I use that in my sig?

11. Borat

Borat Banned

Absolutely, be my guest. The moment you respond to my request and name a country which actions have always been kosher you are free to use it.

Oh, and you can also use 'The Brits were hanging jews at the time' in your sig, another inconvenient part of my post that you had no rebuttal to.

12. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Ah, you must mean the Sergeant's Affair where Jewish terrorists murdered their British hostages and booby-trapped their bodies, after several Jewish terrorists were hanged for illegal posession of firearms. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair

13. Borat

Borat Banned

I mean the fact that the British were acting like savages, not only were they routinely sentencing people to death often for minor offenses, it was by brutal medieval hanging. How is it different from Iran or Saudi Arabia? Let alone the fact that people were tried by rubber-stamping military kangaroo courts, all their rights were violated and the appeal process did not exist.

14. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Of course hanging is brutal. What do you expect, wine and roses? The Mandate was very clear; illegal terrorist organisations were proscribed, and the violence they perpetrated was dealt with under the laws then pertaining. Don't like it? Don't be a terrorist. Simple.

Where were the 'rights' of those murdered in the King David hotel bombing atrocity ever respected?

15. Borat

Borat Banned

The Arabs were brutal and routinely terrorized the Jewish minority, the British occupiers were repressive, brutal, and in violation of the rule of law and human rights, British military kangaroo courts were routinely sentencing Jews to hanging for serious and minor offenses. Thanks for helping me describe the situation in which Israel was born.

You are looking at the speck that is in your brother's eye, while not noticing the log that is in your own eye.

16. philxx

philxx New Member

Israel is missing 2500 years of continuity btw, bit of a gap that last time Israel existed romans were in charge,then it became known as Palestine.Judea was a roman province BTW and israel was even before Judea.why not call it Judea ,oh the roman Occupation wiped Israel off the History page until Imperialism and Stalinism had a vote in 1948 in the United nations Thus making up for the 2500 year gap ,NOT !

gee votes in the UN do not make viable nations ,Israel is on borrowed time and could you nhand over the Weapons of nuclear mass destruction please ,and Iran has the right to Nukes if a nut job rerligious Taliban like government of israel has them.

Egypt should have Nukes to as well as Syria and lebanon to defend themselves against the source of war in the middle east ISRAEL .why the Intrests of a tiny population of 6 million br presented as greater then the 250million in the Arab Nations isn't anything to do with democracy .

So the sooner humanity Wipes the Pox called Israel off the Map the better for everyone .

17. philxx

philxx New Member

Namas and Hezbollah are to soft and cowardly .they are not for the destruction of the Israeli state that is for the Working class to do.and total destruction of Israel is the demand of the international working class not one stone upon another type destruction of the historical stalinist and imperialist frankenstein state called israel.

18. DutchClogCyborg

DutchClogCyborg New Member

As mentioned Palestinians were never their own country, sub group, culture, or anything else.

19. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

And this proves what-that Palestinians are to be denied the right to self-determination within their own state?

20. Borat

Borat Banned

The arabs did not accept the Partition and thus renounced their right to have an arab state in Palestine. They chose war instead and are now living with the consequences of their choices.

21. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

Correct.

Wrong- they simply rejected the Partition Plan version of their state. If the Jews had rejected the Partition Plan because they found it unfair, does that mean that they too renounced their right to have a Jewish state in Palestine?

22. Borat

Borat Banned

Yes. BTW the Jews were not happy with the Partition either, it was a painful compromise for them too, not just for the Arabs. Yet they agreed to it.

23. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

No, it means that they rejected the Partition Plan version of their own state. I don't see how you cannot understand something so simple.

Yes, poor Zionists; even though they owned 5-7 percent of the land, the Plan gave them more than 50 percent; I doubt all of Palestine would have satisfied their needs.

24. Borat

Borat Banned

If you reject a deal you can't expect to get your part of the deal fulfilled. It is simple indeed.

If you resort to violence/war trying to capture land, you may succeed...then again you may lose your land instead. Expecting to gain if you win and status-quo if you lose is not how it works in the real world where risk and reward are always in balance.

25. Borat

Borat Banned

They were promised Mandate Palestine, then Mandate Palestine minus Jordan...they ended up with the Negev deserts. The Arabs got Trans Jordan, they owned 40% of the rest and they got 45% of the most fertile land. Cry me a river.