+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: What is your opinion of sites like Reddit?

Default What is your opinion of sites like Reddit?

People of politicalforum, I am curious to know if you visit sites like reddit, digg. Collaborative sites news. What is your opinion about them?
    Property is theft. NO GODS, NO MASTERS. AGAINST ALL AUTHORITY. apt-get install anarchism
    Economic Left/Right: -9.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.87

2. Default

I only have experience with reddit. I like it, however many people are so opinionated and will downvote you for having a different opinion. In /r/politics the only view that gets upvoted consistently are authoritarian progressive views.

3. Default

reddit is probably the only decent one out there imo.
    "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."- Abraham Lincoln

4. Default

I do not really read many other sites, but I checked Reddit out. I now know where most posters rip their posts from when they are pretending to be funny and original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herkdriver View Post

The average fighter pilot, despite his or her sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of feelings such as love, affection, intimacy and caring. These feelings just don't involve anyone else. ~ anon.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread