Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: “Death to Christianity”

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Repetition of same old brainless/thoughtless crap. During Ottoman occupation the overwhelming majority inhabitants was non-Jewish Palestinians. Hebrew: פְּלִשְׁתִּים‎‎, Plištim), Pleshet or Peleset, were a people who occupied the southern coast of Canaan at the beginning of the Iron Age (circa 1175 BC).

When did the so-called "|Jews" began identifying themselves as Jews ?

What was the land called befores the runaway Egyptian slaves -calling themselves "Hebrews " Hapirus invaded and barbarously slaughtered - ethnic cleansed and stole the land of Canaan ?
    Bull- that their god El-Shaddai /Yaweh/Elohim promised it to them .

ITS CRAP , well past its sell-by-date..
    You've got a lot of Jihadist hatred going there, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Big George View Post
    You've got a lot of Jihadist hatred going there, don't you?
    Jihadist hatred ? Hmmm . Sounds like you're stumped and couldnt think of anything else to say . Hmmm.

"It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists." Rabbi Yoshe Freund.
    1)The news and truth are not the same thing."- - (Walter Lippman)
    2) " Changing the past is the one power denied to God , that's why he tolerates historians"
    3)" If the facts don't fit the theory , then change the facts." ?
    4) INFAMY! INFAMY ! ----- sumin's got it,--- inferme

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Sina View Post
    Vandals scrawl graffiti on Jerusalem Baptist church

http://english.alarabiya.net/article...20/195831.html

of course no one is going to be arrested. We all know that. Nothing will be done about this except maybe hand them a few more guns and rounds of ammunition all paid for by the american taxpayer

Don't you find it really weird how members here who call themselves christians and who say they run churches in the USA and who work to support and feed and clothe these parasites in occupied Palestine dont say a word when they say these kind of things about Jesus PBUH?

I just cannot understand any decent person in the USA supporting this kind of thinking at all and not being bothered about where their tax dollars go to support this hatred of their own prophet Jesus and christianity.

Seriously what has happened to americans over the decades??????

It's like you have lost not only your morals but your minds too to be so controlled by fascist zionism in your very own parliament even against your own christian beliefs.

so should no one support Palestinians because that aid may get to their radicals and criminals as well?

Do you realize that there is a HUGE difference between Jihad, and a "conventional" war?

HUH ?

I was told that there are more than one meaning in the word "Jihad " It can also mean a muslims internal struggle between good and evil .

Contrary to common belief, the word "jihad" does not necessarily imply any violent effort, let alone "war" and such instances of extreme violence. It is a general term that can mean violent as well as peaceful actions, depending on the context in which it is used, as we shall indeed see later. Similarly, "jihad" as a generic word can be used even when the sought goals are not Islamic, i.e. in non-religious contexts.

Causes of peaceful jihad, on the other hand, are always existent, which is why this form of jihad is permanent. One major form of peaceful jihad is the war of the Muslim against his "nafs," an Arabic term that may be translated as the "lower self," and which refers to the individual's inferior drives and evil motives. This most dangerous enemy never disappears, hence this war knows no end.

--

George , nothing is ever as simple as the simple minded believe it to be .

GO LEARN .

Last edited by Marlowe; Feb 20 2012 at 01:43 PM.
    "It is not because they are Zionists that they are evildoers. It is because they are evildoers that they are Zionists." Rabbi Yoshe Freund.
    2) " Changing the past is the one power denied to God , that's why he tolerates historians"

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    Jihadist hatred ? Hmmm . Sounds like you're stumped and couldnt think of anything else to say . Hmmm.
    No, not stumped at all. In fact, that's the nicest - and most brief - of the things I would say about you.

6. Default

No, not stumped at all. In fact, that's the nicest - and most brief - of the things I would say about you.
    I'm sure Marlowe won't object if I take on the role of educator: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad

Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    I'm sure Marlowe won't object if I take on the role of educator: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad
    Oh yes, thank you for the Wikipedia link, Professor Doofus.

Now... How does Jihad live itself out on the global scene?

Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    Thank you s/strecher , reliable information is always welcome to combat ignorance.

9. Default

This is an example for all Islamists. See, some Jewish people can manage to hate on a religion without actually killing people. They can express their beliefs (freedom of speech, actually encouraged in the west) without shedding any innocent blood. See, nobody has Islam beat when it comes to aimlessly slaying Christians. While graffiti is inappropriate and illegal, I wish Islamists would trade their suicide vests and AK-47's with a can of spray paint.
    Last edited by RiseAgainst; Feb 21 2012 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
    . See, nobody has Islam beat when it comes to aimlessly slaying Christians. While graffiti is inappropriate and illegal, I wish Islamists would trade their suicide vests and AK-47's with a can of spray paint.
    Well - some Christians - Gott ist mit Uns- did surpass the Muslims , . by slaughtering/gassing six million Jews + Gypsies, within living memory , did'nt they ?

and with the Pope + Cardinals blessings , no doubt.
    Why didnt yr grandparents / ancestors , instead of sitting on the fence - playing neutral - offer the cans of spray paint to Nazis ?

Last edited by Marlowe; Feb 21 2012 at 06:36 AM.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast