“Death to Christianity”

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Abu Sina, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Vandals scrawl graffiti on Jerusalem Baptist church

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/02/20/195831.html

of course no one is going to be arrested. We all know that. Nothing will be done about this except maybe hand them a few more guns and rounds of ammunition all paid for by the american taxpayer

Don't you find it really weird how members here who call themselves christians and who say they run churches in the USA and who work to support and feed and clothe these parasites in occupied Palestine dont say a word when they say these kind of things about Jesus PBUH?

I just cannot understand any decent person in the USA supporting this kind of thinking at all and not being bothered about where their tax dollars go to support this hatred of their own prophet Jesus and christianity.

Seriously what has happened to americans over the decades??????

It's like you have lost not only your morals but your minds too to be so controlled by fascist zionism in your very own parliament even against your own christian beliefs.

2. moon

moon Well-Known Member

As long as the US of AIPAC continues to nourish neoZionism with money and blanket political and military support there is no incentive for Israeli politicians to deal with their internal vandals, fascists and extremists. It's probably correct to say that there are actually vandals, fascists and extremists within the Knesset itself who have come to power on the back of US of AIPAC money and blanket military and political support.

Why do US of AIPAC politicians continue with this course ? Because they're Israel Firsters. I consider that an accomplishment in treachery.

3. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Christianity is on the decline anyway-tanking church attendances are testament to that. But on to the main thrust of your post; it seems only America, of all advanced nations, is locked in the backward 17th century thinking that christianity (or self-professed christianity), somehow affords them moral superiority.
    Most right-wing so-called christians are no more moral than their behaviour than their Nemesis; radical Islam. Both are lunatics. Religious in name only.

4. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

I watched some of that Whitney Houston service in the church. I found somethings very strange. But one of them was this out of many things.

If all they were talking about was love and Jesus love and forgiveness and all that in every sentence then why was her ex husband not allowed to bring his few guests and sit in on her funeral?

That to me was unbelievable and just denied everything they already had been all saying in that church service.

It's a big mystery anyway to me all that but what is very confusing is why christians support these zionists when they insult their religion and prophet?
    I cant understand that at all.

So many crazy things about christians these days. You just have to look at Bush and Blair.

5. The Judge

The Judge New Member Past Donor

Often, Christians, Jews and Muslims ask me to become more involved in their religions. Yet, my answer to such is always the same. How can I support "your" religions with all of the violence going on in the middle east? Religion seems to be discrediting itself and will need to make some major changes if it no longer wishes to seek its own end. It is very difficult to belong to a religion without being heavily critical of it.

6. Borat

Borat Banned

Jews don't want "death to Christianity", the Muslims do, Jews don't want the Christians to covert to Judaism, in fact they actively discourage it, the Muslims want Christianity to die and infidel Christians to convert to Islam.

The fact is Israel is the only county in the Middle East with growing christian population, the Christian population of Muslim nations is quickly disappearing. The muslim world became Judenrein a while ago, now they are actively cleansing themselves of its Christian minority.

7. skeptic-f

skeptic-f New Member

I find it ironic that Abu Sina posted an OP condemning some Israeli Jews for persecuting Christians when he fails to see the practice of persecuting Christians (by Muslims) is more widespread in Egypt than it is in Israel. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

8. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Give him a break Skeptic-f, he spent the whole after-noon looking for a news
    piece to slander Israel with....

Dont you listen to him Abu, both Uri and me are deeply offended by your post and everyone are very much concerned over this :D

9. kenrichaed

kenrichaed Banned

Why do people always say "occupying Palestine". If I remember my history, they were never an established country there until the British decided to let them move in. It was always the Jewish land until they were forceably removed, than occupied by various leaders, none of which were Palestinian by the way, until the Jewish people were allowed to move back after the war.

How are you guys figuring this is in any way land that belongs to Palestine?

10. Big George

Big George Banned

Ahhh yes... Another stupid bigoted anti-Christian rant/thread.

Now graffiti on a Baptist Church in Jerusalem is the fault of Christians.

Can you people get any weirder? Any dumber? :nerd:

MisLed and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Big George

Big George Banned

Christians are being slaughtered by Muslims every day, across the globe. It is not just common, it's expected.

But Islam is the Religion of Peace! Or is it Pieces?

12. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Rubbish - Jews have been attacking Christian Palestinians villages + Churches for years. Rabbis have for many years carried on a campaign of converting Peruvian Indians providing those converts settle on illegally occupied West Bank.

Any increase is artificial - mainly by temporary Filipino immigrant workers, etc. + Jews-for-Jesus preaching a blend of Judaism + Christianity much to the anger of other Jews.

It was only AFTER - the creation of Israel - and the displacement/dispossession of indigenous non-Jewish Arabs and the subsequent "in-calling " by Zionists - that Mizrahim began leaving Arab countries .

Apart from the usual Jews spitting at Christian clergymen :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faq5MG67ubA"]How the Zionist Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

then :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBiqcuygpQc"]Zionist Israelis are attacking christians! - YouTube[/ame]

I'm afraid Jews are simply not as innocent as some people here pretend them to be.

13. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

maybe you should check the facts rather than just copying news items

the most recent eviction in Alex seems to be more a business fight

the big Coptic busnessman and his family appear to be ousted by the other Coptic C's businessmen in the village and the muslim photo thing was just part of the whole story

14. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Its not a one way street. Do you have any idea how many muslims have been slaughtered by so-called " Christian " ( GWB's "Crusade" ) (US/UK/Nato armies ) during the last decade in Afghanistan/Iraq ? .

15. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

how many muslims have been killed by Obamas crusaders in Libya alone

16. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Repetition of same old brainless/thoughtless crap. During Ottoman occupation the overwhelming majority inhabitants was non-Jewish Palestinians. Hebrew: פְּלִשְׁתִּים‎‎, Plištim), Pleshet or Peleset, were a people who occupied the southern coast of Canaan at the beginning of the Iron Age (circa 1175 BC).

When did the so-called "|Jews" began identifying themselves as Jews ?

What was the land called befores the runaway Egyptian slaves -calling themselves "Hebrews " Hapirus invaded and barbarously slaughtered - ethnic cleansed and stole the land of Canaan ?
    Bull-$hitting that their god El-Shaddai /Yaweh/Elohim promised it to them .

ITS CRAP , well past its sell-by-date.:wink:

17. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Not sure whether the Libyan thing was in the name of Allah or tribal.

However - it would'nt have happened without NATO's airforce support - would it ?

18. The Judge

The Judge New Member Past Donor

How many Muslims would not have been murdered if Gaddafi hadn't slaughtered them?

19. skeptic-f

skeptic-f New Member

I didn't refer to a specific incident, but rather to the pattern of behavior against Egyptian Copts in recent years. Is Abu Sina seriously saying that Israeli Jews have behaved worse to their Christians over the past five years or so than Egyptian Muslims have behaved toward their Christians? The evidence convincingly says otherwise.

20. Big George

Big George Banned

Do you realize that there is a HUGE difference between Jihad, and a "conventional" war?

If you wanted to be legit in this argument, you should have at least referred back to the "Great" Crusades, beginning in 1099. You might then have made a good argument.

21. Big George

Big George Banned

You've got a lot of Jihadist hatred going there, don't you?

22. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Jihadist hatred ? Hmmm . Sounds like you're stumped and couldnt think of anything else to say . Hmmm.

23. stig42

stig42 New Member

so should no one support Palestinians because that aid may get to their radicals and criminals as well?

24. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

HUH ?

I was told that there are more than one meaning in the word "Jihad " It can also mean a muslims internal struggle between good and evil .

Contrary to common belief, the word "jihad" does not necessarily imply any violent effort, let alone "war" and such instances of extreme violence. It is a general term that can mean violent as well as peaceful actions, depending on the context in which it is used, as we shall indeed see later. Similarly, "jihad" as a generic word can be used even when the sought goals are not Islamic, i.e. in non-religious contexts.

Causes of peaceful jihad, on the other hand, are always existent, which is why this form of jihad is permanent. One major form of peaceful jihad is the war of the Muslim against his "nafs," an Arabic term that may be translated as the "lower self," and which refers to the individual's inferior drives and evil motives. This most dangerous enemy never disappears, hence this war knows no end.

--

George , nothing is ever as simple as the simple minded believe it to be .

GO LEARN .

25. Big George

Big George Banned

No, not stumped at all. In fact, that's the nicest - and most brief - of the things I would say about you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.