+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanning of America

1. Default

I love the tanning , my three mixed race grandchildren are beautiful smart and deserving of a life free of criticism just for being darker .
    Don't Blame Me I Voted For Gary Johnson

2. Default

Seeing America getting a little darker is not a problem with me at all.

Seeing America adopt new music, borrowed words and slang for our language, new popular foods, etc.. is something I welcome.

What I absolutely hate however, and cannot accept, is the spreading of the Latin American Bolivarian leftist ideology in America.

I will not see the USA adopt a Hugo Chavez and put him in the White House and turn us into another leftist Latin American nightmare.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Youi're still confusing our European founders as being multicultural. They all came from the same all-WHITE race and culture by bringing those two traits here to America. Our founders were 100% WHITE, 100% European and approximately 96% of them were Christians. Tell me where there is a multiculture influence among them?
    Again, a German Catholic, a French Huguenot, and an English Protestant do not share the same culture. Yes, they are European, "White", and Christian, but those are not similar cultures. Thus, a country made up of such people living in harmony with each other would be a multicultural country. I can't believe I need to explain this to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    Again, a German Catholic, a French Huguenot, and an English Protestant do not share the same culture. Yes, they are European, "White", and Christian, but those are not similar cultures. Thus, a country made up of such people living in harmony with each other would be a multicultural country. I can't believe I need to explain this to you.
    You still haven't given me even one example of how those WHITE European Christians are bringing a differing culture to the table. They all come from and ended up merging into one huge cultural pot of like traits, race, beliefs and religion. Give me an example of how their culture differs from one another. I don't see it.
    Last edited by Libhater; Feb 25 2012 at 06:03 AM.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    You still haven't given me even one example of how those WHITE European Christians are bringing a differing culture to the table. They all come from and ended up merging into one huge cultural pot of like traits, race, beliefs and religion. Give me an example of how their culture differs from one another. I don't see it.
    Language=Obvious differences between the French, German, and English languages.

Foods= French, English, and German foods have significant differences.

Cultural Mores= Ex. French children are allowed to consume alcohol at a very young age.

Religion= Catholicism, Protestantism, Eastern Orthodox Christianity are all very different from on another, and have significant differences within them. For example, Quakers, Puritans, Baptists, Mormons, and Methodists are all protestant, yet very different from on another.

I could go on, but hopefully you get the point.

Compare that to a homogeneous country like Japan, where everyone speaks the same language, everyone has the same religion, everyone eats the same foods, etc.
    Last edited by Hanzou; Feb 25 2012 at 06:12 AM.

Libhater: Benjamin Franklin hated German immigrants and did not think they would assimilate, as did others. Italians were lynched perhaps more then any other immigrant group. The Irish weren't exactly welcomed with open arms and faced prejudice and discrimination.

Europe was and still is a very diverse place. There is no single all-encompassing "white" culture.

Quote Originally Posted by speedingtime View Post
    Libhater: Benjamin Franklin hated German immigrants and did not think they would assimilate, as did others. Italians were lynched perhaps more then any other immigrant group. The Irish weren't exactly welcomed with open arms and faced prejudice and discrimination.

Europe was and still is a very diverse place. There is no single all-encompassing "white" culture.
    I'm not talking about Europe here. I'm telling you that all these WHITE Europeans brought their WHITENESS, their Caucasian race and their Religion to America. Once they colonized in America, then the culture was homongenized and Christianity was an overwhelming factor including the English language, when combined made up our single American culture--and not a multi culture as some here would want to believe.
    Last edited by Libhater; Feb 25 2012 at 02:29 PM.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    Which is why my "white" wife is English, German, Irish. Her Father was a WASP, and her mother was an Irish and German catholic, who loved to make German Potato Salad every Sunday.
    You're black, right? Why is it that the biggest fans of the idea of a white-free multicultural society are the ones with dominant genes? Your children with your "white" wife are not going to be white, they are going to identify as black, because they are going to look black. There are many black people on this site who all say they look forward to a "blended society", when they know that they really just want people to look more black.
    "I'm fighting for every nation and every people's right to have their own culture, their own religion, their own homeland. I think multiculturalism is a tool intended to destroy diversity, because there is no such thing as multiculturalism. If you have two cultures in the same place one is ultimately going to prevail over the other, at the expense of the other. So their attempt to implement the multicultural society is an active attempt to destroy European nations, worldwide" - Varg Vikernes

9. Default

Get used to it, folks ~ a couple of decades from now your grandchildren are going to have Spanish surnames and darker skin than most of you like.

Don't fight it -- it's inevitable.
    Corporations enjoyed their highest profits since 1900 under President Obama ~ why don't the right wing media celebrate this TRUTH?

November 2012 elections: A victory for America!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brewskier View Post
    You're black, right?
    Nope.

10char

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast