+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Democrat Lt Gov demands strip clubs fund rape crisis centers

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NoPartyAffiliation View Post
    LOL! Ruined it? Dude, you MADE my day! Cutting & Pasting your post on the other board has the Liberals in haeven and the Conservatives absolutely furious and convinced I'm lying about such a whackjob actually existing. I'm waiting until tomorrow to show them....
    You mean there are actual Conservatives somewhere who don't agree with his views? Really?!?

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

Quote Originally Posted by Speeders R Murderers View Post
    Stop with that nonsense. Rape is the most falsely reported crime in america by far! Talk to a cop. He'll tell you half the rape accusations are from prostitutes who didn't get paid. The fem claim of 20 million rapes a year in america is just more liberal lying. 50,000 is more like it.
    Rape is the most UNDER reported crime in America. And most rapists are never caught.

Every 45 seconds someone in the United States is sexually assaulted.

1 out of every 7 women currently in college has been raped, however, 9 out of 10 women raped on campus never tell anyone about the rape.

1 in 10 men is raped in his lifetime, 1 in 7 of those victims will have been assaulted before the age of 18.

More than 61.5% of rapes are never reported to law enforcement.

Approximately 28% of rape victims are raped by their husbands, 35% by an acquaintance, and 17% by a relative other than spouse.

74% of sexual assaults are perpetrated by assailants well known to the victim.

A female child victim is 7 times more likely to be re-victimized as an adult.

Nearly 6 out of 10 sexual assaults occur at the victim’s home or the home of a friend, relative, or neighbor.

1 in 15 rape victims contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD) as a result of being raped.

1 in 15 rape victims become pregnant as a result of being raped.

The United States has the world’s highest rape rate of all countries that publish such data- 13 times higher than England and more than 20 times higher than Japan.

An American woman is 10 times more likely to be raped than to die in a car crash.

61% of rape victims are females under the age of 18.
    http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/s...statistics.htm
    Farewell my beautiful Gracie Baby, beloved pet:
    15th Jan 1997- 18 Jul 2009

"The Futures Not Set; There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves" - John Connor: Terminator 2.
    http://mywinterstorm83.livejournal.com/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaK View Post
    You mean there are actual Conservatives somewhere who don't agree with his views? Really?!?
    Oh C'Mon. I have a lot of Conservative friends and none of them are so completely ignorant and extreme, that the views stated about rape would apply to them.

Actually, Speeders is quite the hit on the other board! Liberals are using him as a "See! THAT's what THEY are like!" and Conservatives are claiming that either he doesn't exist or that he's a Liberal who is just posing as a Conservative, in order to try to make Conservatives look stupid. They have even cited Tea Party rallies where they claim Liberals did the same thing.

Only a fool would believe the Democrats are right about everything or to blame for everything. Only a fool would believe the Republicans are right about everything or to blame for everything.

5. Default

Rape crisis centers lol...riiight.

They'll collect millions on the back of this BS reason, and then push it into the General fund and (*)(*)(*)(*) it away. Much like they do with the cigarette taxes here in Ma.

It was claimed that the Tobacco taxes would go to fund anti smoking programs and schip however:

“Massachusetts takes in $832 million from these tobacco sources. In our last budget, only $4.15 million was appropriated to the Department of Public Health to do something,” Shestakofsky said. “That's about one-half of one percent of all the tobacco dollars that have come into the state, which is not what it should be.”

One half, of one percent went to the cause they touted as the reason to slap taxes on the habit...the rest went to the general fund, to do with as they please. basically saying..I dont like your habit, Ill tax it and take that money for myself.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/...#ixzz1n91rTXil
    Last edited by RichT2705; Feb 22 2012 at 11:33 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichT2705 View Post
    Rape crisis centers lol...riiight.

They'll collect millions on the back of this BS reason, and then push it into the General fund and (*)(*)(*)(*) it away. Much like they do with the cigarette taxes here in Ma.

It was claimed that the Tobacco taxes would go to fund anti smoking programs here, however:

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/...#ixzz1n91rTXil
    Okay I'm curious as to what you mean. Are you saying that rape crisis centers don't provide counseling or shelter to rape victims? That rape is not a problem?

Only a fool would believe the Democrats are right about everything or to blame for everything. Only a fool would believe the Republicans are right about everything or to blame for everything.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NoPartyAffiliation View Post
    Okay I'm curious as to what you mean. Are you saying that rape crisis centers don't provide counseling or shelter to rape victims? That rape is not a problem?

No, I'm saying these "rape crisis centers" are the cover story they will use to get this tax past the people.

Every loves a good rape crisis center, easy to push the tax on that basis. It sounds good for a sales pitch.

They'll get a portion of a percentage, to make it look legitimate.... the rest of the money will disappear, much like the Tobacco money in the article I linked.
    Last edited by RichT2705; Feb 22 2012 at 11:38 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichT2705 View Post
    No, I'm saying these "rape crisis centers" are the cover story they will use to get this tax past the people.

Every loves a good rape crisis center, easy to push the tax on that basis. It sounds good for a sales pitch.

They'll get a portion of a percentage, to make it look legitimate.... the rest of the money will disappear, much like the Tobacco money in the article I linked.
    Ah. Okay. Well I'm totally against the tax. It's stupid.

Default OMG! Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Speeders R Murderers View Post
    Why don't the stupid rape "victims" take care of themselves?. Carry a gun or knife or pepper spray. And stop dressing like a $3 ho. Women could solve the rape problem themselves but the idiots won't do it.
    OMG! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!

Rape is about power and control, not sex. I know that's hard for some people to understand, but it's true.

Since you feel this way, maybe you'd be more comfortable in Saudi Arabia -- bring on the burkas!

Wow!

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567