Illegal Immigrants should not be deported.

Discussion in 'Immigration' started by Rickrolld300, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Rickrolld300

Rickrolld300 New Member

As a new member to this forum, I would like to talk about illegal immigration. As a descendent from Hispanic culture, I believe that illegal immigrants in this country should not be deported because they help pay taxes, they are a form of cheap labor, they do jobs that other americans do not want to do at a low wage and for no benefits, and they help stimulate the economy because they consume and spend like any other american. I need to remind you that the United States was founded by immigrants. Back in history, the immigrants from Europe and from all over the world landed on Ellis Island in New York. They made this country prosperous throughout their hard work and talent. They escaped their country because there were no economic opportunities or simply because they were going to get killed by their own government. The United States of America is the land of second chances. If people from Latin America and Mexico migrate and enter the United States illegaly just be prosperous as we are, then why not give them a second chance? Do I have to remind you that illegal immigrants work as twice as hard to serve our fresh vegetables and fruits in our plates. They take these jobs because they are low-paid and they are better salaries than the ones they recieve in Mexico or any other latin country. If you look into Mexico, the drug cartels are taking over and killing innocent people because they want more respect. Drug Cartels are controlling Mexico. Mexico is a corrupt country because of the drug cartel warefare that is going on and because of the huge poverty in the country as well. The same goes for latin american countries. If we want the United States to keep its motto as "The land of second chances", then we need to support illegal immigration and stop separating families. If we start deporting illegal immigrants just because they entered the United States illegaly, then we are separating families and our motto would be "The land of seperation". For all of you political folks that hate illegal immigration, think twice again. Think about it. What if we do not have illegal immigrants in our country? What would happen to the economy? What would happen to our fruits and vegetables? What would happen to our services if there weren't enough taxpayers? Illegal immigrants are in here for a reason and they are here for the American Dream. Stop the racism and stop the deportation. Illegal immigrants are people like us. They are regular people who are seeking opportunities everyday. Deport the illegal immigrants that are involved in crimes and drugs not the ones that are here illegally and searching for economic opportunity and etc. Deport the ones that cause trouble not the innocent ones.

2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Outrageous!...

Federal Appeals Court 'Ignores Rule of Law,' Defers to White House on Deportation Cases
    March 2, 2012 – Does the Obama administration intend to enforce the nation’s immigration laws or not? Two Republicans are asking that question, after a federal appeals court halted the deportation of five suspected illegal aliens on Monday, asking the Obama administration whether it plans to stop the deportations.
    See also:

77 Percent of Illegals Caught on Mexican Border Were Not Prosecuted
    February 29, 2012 – About 77 percent of the 327,577 illegal aliens caught along the Mexican border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) during fiscal 2011 were not prosecuted, according to government data analyzed by the office of Rep. John Culberson.

3. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Illegal Felons should be (Pronto):phonecall:

4. submarinepainter

submarinepainter Well-Known Member Past Donor

we need a solution without amnesty ... fix it washington

5. sablegsd

sablegsd Banned

Seriously? You are so wrong on so many levels.

6. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Either deport them or ensure that they live decent happy lives.
    I refuse to allow impoverished exploited workers to live in my country.
    I will use my vote to force the businesses to pay for the true cost of their "cheap" immigrant workers!

Blasphemer and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

The American Dream is dead. It was killed by illegal aliens from Mexico. Now you want our help? Not bloody dam likely.

8. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

How do we know that all these immigrants will not bring all their crime and poverty problems with them into the USA? Because this appears to be what is happening.

9. Irishman

Irishman Well-Known Member Past Donor

How dare you compare illegal immigrants to those who came to this country in the last big wave of the early twentieth century!

When our families came to this country from Europe, they came the right way, the legal way! They wanted to become Americans, they wanted to learn the language and become part of the culture all the while contributing bits and pieces of their own culture into American society. They did not expect everyone else to cater to them, they did not want to come here and turn this country into what theirs was.

I see nothing of the sort from Hispanics today. Their first acts in this country are breaking the law, period, end of story. If their first act is the break our laws, how can we expect them follow the rest of the rules here? They may pay taxes, but they also send half of their incomes back to their countries. Does wonders for our economy. :rolleyes:

I reject your position.

10. sweetdaddy620

sweetdaddy620 New Member

Well. I have the solution

We just needa build a mote an stock it with alligators then I will call you out two
    vote out these evil whit people who have stolen your land

And give it back too you

11. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

I have a different solution. It's called the Samson Option.

12. sweetdaddy620

sweetdaddy620 New Member

Not fimilar with that

Tho the only interventionist military action will approve of
    is too invade mexico and make something of the place

So they people don't have too flood america with their crime and drugs

13. protectionist

protectionist Banned

Finally, someone has come up with the REAL TRUE ANSWER. Until Mexico itself is brought under control, this problem sill never stop and will continue to get worse.
    Mexico's monopolistic way of running their train wreck economy prevent Mexican small businessmen from opening up businesses and creating jobs. Their negligence has created a big problem for us here in America. They've had plenty of time to clean up their act and they haven't.
    I would give Calderon and his boys 30 days to fix it. If no response, I'd send warships to both Mexican coasts. Bomb their military installations, and send ground to directly to Mexico City to surround the capital and demand surrender just like was done in 1848.

Time to wake up to reality. It is 1846 all over again folks. It is butt-kick time.

14. sweetdaddy620

sweetdaddy620 New Member

I think were onto something here..We have koreas DMZ locked up
    tighter than a whores dream

So why can't we just forget about the middle east as help our southern neighbors

I feel terrible for the people their with the cartels practically in control its very
    very bad situation, that our drug war policies have also helped create

15. phil white

phil white Member Past Donor

Third world immigration is a weapon against every white country.

BOB'S MANTRA
    "Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Bob Whitaker

Home | National Salvation | Current Articles | Article Archive | About Bob Whitaker | Blog Best | Links | Privacy Policy

16. Octagon

Octagon New Member

I'm sick and tired of hearing that illegals are doing work that Americans don't want to do, their working in almost every labor field that we have and it's getting worse. Let an American go to mexico Illegally and see what kind of Goverment assistence they give him, 'NONE' let him go to register to vote in Mexico,' not going to happen'. I've been to Mexico many times and if you can't read Spanish or speak it your in trouble, there is no 'press english for 1 or press spanish for 2" the only thing that get's their attention is the American dollar. they say that unemployment is down under Obama but what their not telling you is the ones that had their unemployment run out is not counted. Why is it that Mexico doesn't have more manufacturing jobs ? why are they always so destitute ? and why do you think we would welcome illegals here when forclosings and jobs are our main priority.

17. irishguy76

irishguy76 New Member

i blame 2 group of people : liberal for defending these terrorist and missionary for bring them over so they cause another 9/11

18. smallblue

smallblue Well-Known Member

This would never be successful.

19. Middleroad

Middleroad New Member Past Donor

Alot of truth in this post as I see it. The need to change the illegals will do work americans wont do to illegals work for pay americans wont work for.
    Theres alot of american manufacturing jobs that have gone to mexico, the auto industry is just one of them. Gotta have that dirt cheap labor for more profit yanno.
    Republicans wanted illegal immigration to keep down wages in america though diluting the workforce, Reagan not only gave 3 million of them amnesty, but he did nothing to close the border or to STOP any of the freebies they were getting. What he did was give more incentive for illegals to run over the border. Where they screwed themselves, they never considered that eventually all those hispanics would assure they lost elections. Now they are scrambling.
    Having said that its the liberals now that are doing the same thing the republicans did, but this time its for votes.

20. phil white

phil white Member Past Donor

Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, Central America for Central Americans, white childrens countries for everyone.

21. Crawdadr

Crawdadr Well-Known Member

We could solve this issue by making a few smart decisions and then enforcing them.

1. Fine heavily companies that use illegal immigrants as their main work force. Make the fine so heavy that no company would dare use them. Say if you employ more then 5% of your work force with a minimum of 50illegal immigrants you are fined $25,000 per illegal. This would insure that small businesses that hire an illegal by msitake are not punished while making the large companies pay for their abuses.

2. For habitual offending companies take away their business licenses after a third offense.

3. Make it easier to get work visas for migrant workers.

4. Make it easier to become a citizen for those that have never broken the law (which includes sneaking across the border)

5. Reward those that not only immigrate here but also invest in our future by creating businesses and promoting education and investment in their American communities.

6. Finally those that have come across illegally need to return to their country of origin and get in back of the line. They should pay a fine for breaking the law and that money should go too our border patrol. Then they can apply for a work visa or citizenship but must pass a more stringent program then those who have never broken our laws and immigrated the correct way.

Basically punish the big businesses that abuse illegal immigration, reward those that follow the laws, and support the people who truly wish to come too America and help themselves and our country prosper.

22. Gemini_Fyre

Gemini_Fyre New Member

Only because I am fantastically bored will I address this monstrous wall of text. Next time, break it up with white space and paragraphs though.

This is the same as a bank robber sweeping the floor before he goes. While it is nice that he swept the floor, he still robbed the bank. And should be prosecuted as a bank robber ought to be. If you break laws, you get the penalty, end of story. You also left out the part where they refuse to pay for medical treatment, and are draining the welfare system that is meant for legal citizens. They do not stimulate the economy at all. Prove this nonsense with sources, your declarations mean nothing.

You don't say... Yes they made this country amazing, and mexicans are working hard to make it something else by refusing to assimilate ad learn the language. They are a millstone for us currently.

Then they need a new government. American's fought to get rid of an old government, they succeeded, they don't have a copyright on it, mexico can do the same thing. If mexicans are not willing to shed their blood to obtain freedom, and cleanse corruption, they deserve the government they get.

They are breaking the law, get here through the legal immigration process, or go away. Either is okay to me. Or better yet, fix the crappy country they come from.

Plenty of high school students are willing to work these jobs. Your point is moot, why should an american kid have to compete for work from an illegal alien?

Get rid of the corrupt officials, and kill the drug cartels. Problem solved. Not willing to muster up the balls to do so? Fine, get used to being brutalized. Just don't set up shop here and bring your garbage culture and problems with you.

Thought about it, you're right, separating families is wrong, we should keep them together, and deport the whole family, and get rid of birthright citizen ship while we are at it. And show me where the "land of second chances" motto comes from. Never heard it before. Heard of "land of opportunity" though.

Fruits and veggies would still be picked by others willing to do the work, or some cool invention would be made to do it, the economy would be just fine with more americans working. Bottom line is this - illegal immigrants are not irreplaceable.

Our services would likely be functioning better without so much dead weight on them. We have plenty of taxpayers already, we need less moochers and criminals. I don't care what their dreams are, they are breaking the law, and they got to go.

If we increased both of these it might make things better actually, tough love is still love. But enforcing the law isn't racism, despite your attempt to declare it so.

Being here illegally is a crime. Just because you are cool with it, doesn't mean any other breathing american should be. This is our land, if you want it, raise an army and take it. It would be comical to see.

Until then get used to being treated as second class, good for nothing wastes of meat, because that is how I feel about those who brazenly break the laws that I obey. Innocent people do not break laws.

Take your pipe dream elsewhere.