+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A History Lesson: U.S. and Iran

1. Default A History Lesson: U.S. and Iran

The video below is for those unaware of the history between our 2 countries and why things are the way they are today...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yweQn_bXYxE"]History of Iran USA in 10 min, Every American must watch this!! YouTube - YouTube[/ame]

2. Default

As soon as I heard the words, “overthrow Iran's democracy” and “1953,” I stopped listening instantly because I knew this was going to be another blame America first propaganda hit peace. Indeed,democracy in the Islamic world is absolutely impossible. As a matter of fact, out of the 57 Islamic states that altogether comprise the OIC, how many of them are true legit Westernized liberal democracies where freedom and liberty are intrinsic? The answer is zero. Why? Because freedom, liberty, and democracy, along with the rule of man as opposed to the rule of Allah, are all abominations and antithetical to everything that Islam is, which is a supremacist theo-political totalitarian ideology.

Furthermore, the notion that the Islamic revolution was spawned by the ouster of Mossadegh, who was a secular and blasphemous Muslim apostate, as opposed to a Muslim and loyal slave of Allah, is utterly absurd and laughable to the extreme. Indeed, if Mossadegh had still been alive back in 1979 when the ruling Mullah regime ruthlessly seized power, he would have been among the first apostates put to death, just like that Pastor in Iran today that is about to be executed for apostasy. Indeed, the new Mullah regime ruthlessly put to death any and all perceived threats whether or not they were actual threats soon after seizing power, and that included thousands of delusional leftist useful idiots that had been invaluable in helping to bring about the Islamic revolution in Iran.

Thus, the only people that can be dumb enough to believe that absurd propaganda are people who are extremely gullible and that are completely oblivious of Islam and mentally incompetent at the same time when it comes to history. In other words, people that are dumb enough to have their ignorance's exploited to the hilt, like Ron Paul anarcho-kooks and moronic delusional leftists addicted to group think who blindly always follow their political elites religiously no matter what or else.
    Political correctness demands that Islam be thought of as inherently peaceful and tolerant, and no explorations of its history and doctrines that would lead to a contrary view may be presented.

Do heavy-handed tyrants—Saddam, Mubarak, Qaddafi, et al—create brutal societies, or do naturally brutal societies create the need for heavy-handed tyrants to keep order?

3. Default

By the way, what did nationalizing the oil company really mean? It meant voiding all contracts and stealing the property and assets of the British oil company. Indeed, it would have been stupid to let Mossadegh get away with that theft with impunity, as it would have spawned further such actions throughout the Middle East. Not to mention that when Mossadegh aligned with the Iranian Tudeh party, which was the Soviet backed communist party in Iran, that was the straw that broke the camel's back, because the last thing the West needed at that point was for Iran and its oil to fall into the Kremlin's hands.

Now if Iran would have fell into the hands of the Kremlin, would it have meant freedom, liberty, and democracy for the Iranians? Not really, as all Soviet satellites were totalitarian hellholes. Indeed, look at the former Soviet satellites in Eastern Europe today, more than 2 decades after the collapse of the Soviet Union, they are still decades away from catching up with Western Europe.
    Political correctness demands that Islam be thought of as inherently peaceful and tolerant, and no explorations of its history and doctrines that would lead to a contrary view may be presented.

Do heavy-handed tyrants—Saddam, Mubarak, Qaddafi, et al—create brutal societies, or do naturally brutal societies create the need for heavy-handed tyrants to keep order?

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    As soon as I heard the words, “overthrow Iran's democracy” and “1953,” I stopped listening instantly because I knew this was going to be another blame America first propaganda hit peace. Indeed,democracy in the Islamic world is absolutely impossible. As a matter of fact, out of the 57 Islamic states that altogether comprise the OIC, how many of them are true legit Westernized liberal democracies where freedom and liberty are intrinsic? The answer is zero. Why? Because freedom, liberty, and democracy, along with the rule of man as opposed to the rule of Allah, are all abominations and antithetical to everything that Islam is, which is a supremacist theo-political totalitarian ideology.

Furthermore, the notion that the Islamic revolution was spawned by the ouster of Mossadegh, who was a secular and blasphemous Muslim apostate, as opposed to a Muslim and loyal slave of Allah, is utterly absurd and laughable to the extreme. Indeed, if Mossadegh had still been alive back in 1979 when the ruling Mullah regime ruthlessly seized power, he would have been among the first apostates put to death, just like that Pastor in Iran today that is about to be executed for apostasy. Indeed, the new Mullah regime ruthlessly put to death any and all perceived threats whether or not they were actual threats soon after seizing power, and that included thousands of delusional leftist useful idiots that had been invaluable in helping to bring about the Islamic revolution in Iran.

Thus, the only people that can be dumb enough to believe that absurd propaganda are people who are extremely gullible and that are completely oblivious of Islam and mentally incompetent at the same time when it comes to history. In other words, people that are dumb enough to have their ignorance's exploited to the hilt, like Ron Paul anarcho-kooks and moronic delusional leftists addicted to group think who blindly always follow their political elites religiously no matter what or else.
    Translation= as soon has I heard the truth I covered my ears and went lalalalalal.

we had no right to (*)(*)(*)(*) them over. You reap what you sow
    I fear not terrorist, I fear the loss of liberty.

5. Default

As soon as I read the words "I stopped listening instantly because I knew this was going to be another blame America first propaganda hit peace." I stopped reading instantly. Why bother to comment if you didn't even watch. It's factual history and you are afraid to accept it.

By the way...this has nothing to do with Paul. I knew this to be factual history way before I even started supporting Paul. It's called paying attention in school and taking interest in learning. What's happening now between Iran and us has NOTHING to do with religion...

6. Default

Wait... so Iran didn't have a democracy that we overthrew because the Middle East has a bad track record with democracy? Uh... okay, terrible reason. By the way, maybe democracy would have been more popular in the Middle East had we not backed dictators throughout the region such as Saddam, Gaddafi, Saddat, and Mubarak then maybe they would have a better track record, huh?

The reason for the Islamic Revolution had to do with who we put into power after the ousting of Mosaddegh, not because of the ousting. Most of what you are saying is just completely irrelevant to our history with Iran. I mean, what exactly is the point of these bolded words? So, if Mosaddegh was in power he would have been overthrown and killed... the problem is that the '79 revolution dealt with the injustices the Iranian people have to endure under the Shah. WE PUT THE SHAH IN POWER. The SAVAK, the Shah's secret police that was used to arrest, torture, and kill political dissetners, was created and funded by the CIA. And you people wonder why these people so despise us?
    Last edited by Ozymandias; Feb 24 2012 at 11:01 PM.

7. Default

With respect to the Shah, he tried to lift up his country out of 7th century Islamic barbarianism and into 20th century modernism. Thus, he implemented numerous reforms to achieve his objective, such as giving females the opportunity to be educated for the first time ever in Iranian history, doing away with the requirement for females to wear the Islamic veil, allowing females to drive and go to work, to vote, and giving them equal rights with men. The Shah also did away with the feudal system that had been in force for more than a thousand years, by seizing the land from the Islamic Waqf that had previously held the land, and redistributed it to the peasants.

Of course, all of these un-Islamic, very blasphemous, and numerous reforms intended to help modernize Iran severely angered the Mullahs in Iran, as they had previously held enormous power and considerable sway and precipitated what was an extremely violent and brutal jihad waged against the Shah, his supporters, and his government.

Hence, is it true that the Shah was extremely ruthless? Of course, he was because he didn't have any other choice in the matter, if he wasn't ruthless he would have been utterly obliterated by his jihadist enemies. Is it true that the Shah and his SAVAK secret police kill innocent people. No, they acted in self-defense. In any event, the Shah wasn't ruthless enough because he ultimately was ousted.

Indeed, any other similar leader of an Islamic country that decided to do the same thing today, that is lift their country out of 7th century Islamic barbarianism and into 21st century modernism, would also have to do the same thing the Shah did, because they inevitably would also have to fend off an extremely brutal and ruthless jihad waged against them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    The video below is for those unaware of the history between our 2 countries and why things are the way they are today...

History of Iran USA in 10 min, Every American must watch this!! YouTube - YouTube
    I already knew this stuff, but thank you nonetheless.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Wait... so Iran didn't have a democracy that we overthrew because the Middle East has a bad track record with democracy? Uh... okay, terrible reason. By the way, maybe democracy would have been more popular in the Middle East had we not backed dictators throughout the region such as Saddam, Gaddafi, Saddat, and Mubarak then maybe they would have a better track record, huh?

The reason for the Islamic Revolution had to do with who we put into power after the ousting of Mosaddegh, not because of the ousting. Most of what you are saying is just completely irrelevant to our history with Iran. I mean, what exactly is the point of these bolded words? So, if Mosaddegh was in power he would have been overthrown and killed... the problem is that the '79 revolution dealt with the injustices the Iranian people have to endure under the Shah. WE PUT THE SHAH IN POWER. The SAVAK, the Shah's secret police that was used to arrest, torture, and kill political dissetners, was created and funded by the CIA. And you people wonder why these people so despise us?
    great post!
    IKHWAN AL SHAITAN

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post

Great post.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast