+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How Ron Paul Wins the Nomination: A break-down of delegates and a brokered convention

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RP12 View Post
    And illegally... See Maine....
    If anything illegal was done, then the resolution resides in the court system. I haven't heard of any charges being filed in court to date, tho' i could be wrong.

Do you know if any were filed?
    America Works Best When We Say "Union Yes"!

When I tell you we agree to disagree, that means the discussion is over so don't waste your time trying to continue on with the discussion

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

- Mark Twain

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    If anything illegal was done, then the resolution resides in the court system. I haven't heard of any charges being filed in court to date, tho' i could be wrong.

Do you know if any were filed?
    So anything illegal always goes to court? Are you really saying that?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jaktober View Post
    http://freeindependentsun.com/republ...ed-convention/

I make my case. I think he is doing well with actual delegates, and I think he will only gain support as the primary goes on. Paul has the best chance to defeat Obama and has the best economic plan. That together should make him the choice of Republicans, and easily win a brokered convention if it comes down to it.

Check my numbers, links, etc. Show me how I'm wrong (if you don't agree).
    I think if elected he'll destroy your economy but international politics will improve considerably without US interference. So I'm hoping he'll win for the sake of international relations, but hope he loses for economic reasons. Long term his foreign policy of closing foreign bases and shrinking the military will help your economy.
    Last edited by wyly; Feb 26 2012 at 09:53 AM.
    “Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives.”-John Stuart Mill

Ron Paul will never be president anything in any way shape or form.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MisLed View Post
    Ron Paul will never be president anything in any way shape or form.
    ya and who would've guess a retard like GWB could win one term, and then even more astounding elected for a 2nd term...and in what supposedly intelligent society would anyone even consider electing Sarah Palin to within a heartbeat of the presidency? Rick Perry? Santorum? yup anything is possible in the lunacy that is american politics...
    “Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives.”-John Stuart Mill

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RP12 View Post
    So anything illegal always goes to court? Are you really saying that?

If the aggrieved party deems it necessary, then yes. I know that if it was myself and i felt that the law had been violated, I'd exhaust all legal remedies up to and including SCOTUS if necessary.
    America Works Best When We Say "Union Yes"!

When I tell you we agree to disagree, that means the discussion is over so don't waste your time trying to continue on with the discussion

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

- Mark Twain

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    If the aggrieved party deems it necessary, then yes. I know that if it was myself and i felt that the law had been violated, I'd exhaust all legal remedies up to and including SCOTUS if necessary.
    Let me know when Eric Holder or Corzine face trial.

Could have sworn the GOP leaders in Iowa and Nevada "resigned". I wonder why they did that if they did nothing wrong....

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    I think if elected he'll destroy your economy but international politics will improve considerably without US interference. So I'm hoping he'll win for the sake of international relations, but hope he loses for economic reasons. Long term his foreign policy of closing foreign bases and shrinking the military will help your economy.
    The current regime is destroying the US economy well enough, Paul would create a more sound monetary and fiscal policy. You're right about the non-interventionism and reduction in foreign military bases, it would help the US economy.
    The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians.

-George Orwell

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    That's because you don't understand economics and the destructive economic path we are currently waddling down.
    The State has never been created by a "social contract"; it has always been born in conquest and exploitation.

-Rothbard

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jaktober View Post
    http://freeindependentsun.com/republ...ed-convention/

I make my case. I think he is doing well with actual delegates, and I think he will only gain support as the primary goes on. Paul has the best chance to defeat Obama and has the best economic plan. That together should make him the choice of Republicans, and easily win a brokered convention if it comes down to it.

Check my numbers, links, etc. Show me how I'm wrong (if you don't agree).
    AVERAGE of major polls 2/23/2012
    AZ, RP, 8.3% 4th of 4.
    MI, RP, 11.3% 3rd of 4.
    OH, RP, 10.0% 4th of 4.
    GA, RP, 8.7% 4th of 4.

Actual primaries or caucuses won to date,,NONE.
    Actual BOUND delegates won to date,,8.

This REALITY from unbiased sites neither for nor against Ron Paul.

Paul is a distant LAST. the only one down near his level is Gingrich. NOT because Paul made ANY gains, but because Gingrich has tumbled down to near Paul territory.

Now the primaries are not over, and a number of candidates have made strong surges. Paul has NOT. Will he? Only time will tell. But the cement of defeat is hardening around him.
    DON'T BLAME ME, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE FOOL! X 2
    LIBERALISM,,the new front name for,,,COMMUNISM
    TWO people spending ONE person's money, DOES NOT improve the economy!
    "Money is better than poverty, even if its just for financial reasons."--Woody Allen

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast