How Ron Paul Wins the Nomination: A break-down of delegates and a brokered convention

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by jaktober, Feb 26, 2012.

1. jaktober

jaktober Member

http://freeindependentsun.com/republic/how-ron-paul-wins-the-nomination-delegates-social-precincts-and-a-possible-brokered-convention/

I make my case. I think he is doing well with actual delegates, and I think he will only gain support as the primary goes on. Paul has the best chance to defeat Obama and has the best economic plan. That together should make him the choice of Republicans, and easily win a brokered convention if it comes down to it.

Check my numbers, links, etc. Show me how I'm wrong (if you don't agree).

2. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

I saw that and shook my head..
    Paul has failed to win any state and only finished ahead of Romney in 1 state.. MINNESOTA.

If the delegates gave their vote to Paul based on this theory they wouldn't be safe coming home.

It isn't Survivor Island where it is based upon picking the loser...who least impressed voters...
    Politics is a game where you must win challenges...soon.

But North Dakota remains the best bet.

3. sunnyside

sunnyside Well-Known Member

If everybody currently in the race stick in it, then I wouldn't be shocked if things get interesting.

I don't see Paul getting the actual nomination. But I could see him having enough sway to get some concessions out of somebody.

So he might not get to be president, but maybe he can get auditing the Fed on somebodies platform.

4. parker

parker New Member

The only way that Paul wins the nomination is through dirty political tactics and his economic plan isn't even qualified to be used as toilet paper.

5. Krypt

Krypt New Member

Care to elaborate more about "dirty political tactics" and his unqualified economic plan??

6. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Well-Known Member Past Donor

Interesting but at best wishful speculation. Paul won't get the nomination. Either Santorum or Romney will. And Obama will get a second term.

7. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ron Paul will NEVER get the Republican nomination.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just fooling themselves.

8. parker

parker New Member

His tactics at the caucuses, how even though the caucuses have not been won by him, his supporters hijack the meetings and become delegates

He believes that the Eurozone should not bail out Greece or Italy etc which would cause a world wide recession. He believes in absolute free trade which favours nations with limited worker rights and disadvantages nations like the United States.

Want anymore?

9. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Are the Aussies willing to bail out the Eurozone to stop a "world wide recession"? If no please explain why. If yes please list the total amount of bailouts the Eurozone has recieved in the last 5 years and discuss how it has improved the situation.

10. Krypt

Krypt New Member

Wait...you are blaming him for "dirty tactics" because your candidates supporters don't understand how a caucus works?? LOL!!! Wow...thanks for starting my morning off with a laugh!

Fact...there was no "dirty tactics". There was no "deception". There was no "cheating". Don't blame Paul supporters for understanding how a caucus works...blame your candidates supporters for that...

11. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Yes Paul has repeatedly said what he is doing and how they are doing it. How it is considered "dirty" is beyond me. Its not like the popular vote not counting for much is a new thing......

12. deanberryministries

deanberryministries Banned

According to jewsnews, you mean. But try to bear in mind the "jews" Ron Paul will hurt the most when he abolishes their two biggest cash cows - the Criminal Reserve and the IRS - own almost all of the West's TV networks and cable channels. Of course they'll make it seem like he's unpopular.

When you surf the net, however, a completely different picture emerges. Paul's popularity hovers around 60% consistently. Whenever I peruse a political forum (that isn't saturated with "jewish" mossad/CIA operatives trying to bully "antisemites" - people who tell the truth about "jewish" control of America), the majority of opinions favor a Paul presidency.

13. jack4freedom

jack4freedom Well-Known Member Past Donor

The most important parts of Congressman Paul's candidacy regard his intention to put the Federal Reserve, the IRS and the corporate war profiteering criminal slime who are running the worldwide Military Industrial Complex out of bussiness.

To suggest that these criminal enterprises are strictly Jewish is ridiculous and couldn't be farther from the truth. These scumbags hide behind all of the major religious organizations worldwide. By blaming everything on the Jews you are playing right into the hands of these criminals. Along with the Federal Reserve and the IRS, the ADL was founded, expressly to demonize anyone who criticised these rackets as "anti-Semites". Theives and racketeers come in many various religions, races and nationalities.

In the early days of the Fed and the IRS great statesmen like Louis McFadden and Charles Lindbergh Sr. were demonized and destroyed by this "anti-semite" ploy for simply telling the truth about these crooks. McFadden, a Republican Pennsylvania Congressman who was the head of the congressional banking commitee for over a decade, was more than likely murdered by agents of the Fed:

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-detroit/the-assassination-of-louis-t-mcfadden

On July 21, 2008, Richard C. Cook, a featured writer at Dandelion Salad wrote:

“Dr. Ron Paul, the Republican candidate for the 2008 presidential nomination, is not the first U.S. politician to point to the abuses of the Federal Reserve System and call for its abolishment. Similar pleas to get rid of the Fed were made by Reps. Wright Patman (1893-1976) and Henry Gonzales (1916-2000), both Democratic congressmen from Texas and chairmen of the House Banking Committee.

Few recall, however, how controversial the Fed was when it was first proposed and then maneuvered through a recessing Congress just before Christmas 1913. Rep. Charles Lindbergh, Sr., R-MN and father of the future aviator, called the Federal Reserve Act “the worst legislative crime of the ages.”

But the strongest opposition came later, during the Great Depression. The source was Rep. Louis T. McFadden, a Republican representative from Pennsylvania who, as a former bank cashier and president, knew the financial system intimately.”

Rep McFadden said:

"When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and industrialists...acting together to enslave the world...Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is--the Fed has usurped the government."

Again from Richard C. Cook:

McFadden may have paid with his life for his outspokenness. After he lost his congressional seat in 1934, he remained in the public eye as a vigorous opponent of the financial system; that is, until his sudden death on October 3, 1936, of a “dose” of “intestinal flu” after attending a banquet in New York City.”

There were two previous attempts on Louis McFadden’s life. Two bullets were fired at him on one occasion and later he was poisoned at a banquet.

Again form Richard C. Cook:

“Evidently the third time the assassins succeeded, and the most articulate critic of the Federal Reserve and the financiers’ control of the nation was dead. He was 60 years old.”

Were international bankers responsible for the assassination of Louis T. McFadden?

Continue reading on Examiner.com The assassination of Louis T. McFadden - Detroit Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-detroit/the-assassination-of-louis-t-mcfadden#ixzz1nVNo5L9u

14. deanberryministries

deanberryministries Banned

"To suggest that these criminal enterprises are strictly Jewish ..."

Okay, brutha, let's hear some names. For starters, the governors and board members of the Criminal Reserve. The CEOs of America's media. The people who were in place to facilitate 9/11. The people behind our immigration laws. Our foreign policy. The people dedicated to removing all vestiges of Christianity from American life.

Dr. Paul is in the national spotlight so he has to moderate the truth a tad. He can't come right out and say the problem is "jews" (they've been exiled from 80 countries throughout history for a reason). BUT I CAN.

I don't want to re-invent the wheel. Look up my posts, they provide answers to all these questions.

15. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Oh will you give it a rest already. Paul hasn't one one primary state, nor is he going to win any. When are you going to be able to smell the Romney Tea Leaves out in your neck of the woods?

16. jack4freedom

You are obviously not aware of the real power behind the Federal Reserve and the Western Media....The CFR was founded by the Rockefellers who are Protestants, a few years back at a conference David Rockefeller clearly stated:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government which will never again know war, but only peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in the past centuries."

This speech was made 17 years ago. It came at the beginning in the U.S. of the Bill Clinton administration. Rockefeller speaks of an "us." This "us," he says, has been having meetings for almost 40 years. If you add the 17 years since he gave the speech it was 57 years ago—two full generations.

The Rockefellers, the British, French, Dutch and Saudi Royal families along with the huge Vatican interests are involved in international bank fraud, the creation and profiteering on endless wars and "the sophisticated march towards a world government" by "an intellectual elite". The Jewish wing dominated by the Rothschilds and the closely knit Bnai Brith cult that dominates banking and media here in the US are just another sector. Criminals are criminals . They are only interested in money and power, not some ridiculous dogma.

That said, it is only a tiny percentage of Jews, Protestants, Muslims or Catholics who are wittingly involved in this scheme, and almost all of them are athiests or satanists. By demonizing all Jews simply for being born into a family of Jewish heritage and religion you show your ignorance and gullibility. I don't think that Sandy Koufax, Hank Greenburg or Barbara Streisand are involved...

Cheers

17. jack4freedom

You are right, Mr. Hater. Romney will almost surely be the latest junk, throw away nominees and take his rightful place in history alongside Goldwater, McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis, Dole, Kerry and McCain. He will be decimated in the general. Bet on it champ!!

18. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I concur; Ron Paul is unelectable; the RNC knows it and will do everything in their power to legally prevent him from becoming the nominee for the Republicans; contrary to the belief in here, the Republicans would like to win this election.

Paul would do best running as a third party candidate or as a write-in.

19. gamewell45

Your right, Romney might likely be decimated in the General, but he's the only hope the republicans have at this moment and they'll do everything they can to attempt to get him elected.

20. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

And illegally... See Maine....

21. gamewell45

If anything illegal was done, then the resolution resides in the court system. I haven't heard of any charges being filed in court to date, tho' i could be wrong.

Do you know if any were filed?

22. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

So anything illegal always goes to court? Are you really saying that?

23. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

I think if elected he'll destroy your economy but international politics will improve considerably without US interference. So I'm hoping he'll win for the sake of international relations, but hope he loses for economic reasons. Long term his foreign policy of closing foreign bases and shrinking the military will help your economy.

24. MisLed

MisLed New Member

Ron Paul will never be president anything in any way shape or form.

25. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

:laughing: ya and who would've guess a retard like GWB could win one term, and then even more astounding elected for a 2nd term...and in what supposedly intelligent society would anyone even consider electing Sarah Palin to within a heartbeat of the presidency? Rick Perry? Santorum? :laughing: yup anything is possible in the lunacy that is american politics...