Muslim Demographics in Europe

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by General Fear, Feb 26, 2012.

1. General Fear

General Fear New Member

I am an American. My question for you Europeans is, how do you feel about Muslim in your country. The reason I asked I have come across 2 links that seem to suggest that Muslims will be the dominate people in Western Europe. Turning native born whites into a minority.

So how do you all feel. How does the majority of Europe see it?

Muslim Demographics
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU"]Muslim Demographics - YouTube[/ame]

Mohamed most popular name in London
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/rel...ost-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-London.html

2. diamond lil

diamond lil Well-Known Member

Most of us feel that it's racist claptrap.

It's the most popular boy's name in the world.

ryanm34 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. ryanm34

ryanm34 New Member

+1 and repped.

4. Munqi

Munqi New Member

Is math racist?

Sweden will become an islamic state by 2050. Its a country of 9 million that takes in about 100 thousand muslims each year. If you combine that with a low native birth rate + high muslim birth rate = islamic republic of sweden by 2050. Theres nothing racist about acknowledging facts. It is however, incredibly idiotic, shameful and embarassing that people like you choose to ignore simple math simply because doing so makes them feel better about themselves.

.....And why is it that the british isles, sweden and spain seem to produce the most zealous liberals? I mean there are commies all over this continent but you people are the worst.

(ps. yes the numbers in the video are pure garbage, but that does not mean that the problem isnt real)

5. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

General, I Fear you should stop reading Jihadwatch and take a broadsheet now and then.

6. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I cannot believe you guys are still trying this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9nxO67_DE"]Debunking the Right - Muslim Demographics - YouTube[/ame]

or how about this. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/02/06/ED781HJ23H.DTL

7. Munqi

Munqi New Member

A) I said the video is crap B) the writer of that article sounds like a multicultural fanatic (which is the norm for any journalist these days) C) talking about Eurabia is pointless, eastern europe doesnt have an immigration problem. We're talking about specific countries.

And D) Sweden. Are you denying the numbers i gave you? If that goes on for 40 years then what do you think is going to be the result?

8. alexa

so that would be more like what most people believe - which is more likely to be the fanatic? The link I gave was talking about the Pew Foundation. They are about the most respected research authority there is.

all this stuff was eventually debunked and called the Eurabia myth and that is exactly what it is.

No, all this is old. It is, as was said at the beginning, just cultural racism. You are providing simply a rehashed version of the previous.

9. ryanm34

ryanm34 New Member

I would like to see a link backing that up, I know that Sweden has around 100,000 immigrants but that only half of those are non EU?

You also completely ignore the trend of first generation immigrant having higher birthrates than the native population but the second and third generations birth rates converging with that of the host country.

Viv and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Munqi

Munqi New Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Sweden

Sweden has half a million muslims.

http://www.scb.se/Pages/PressRelease____196189.aspx

According to this immigration was about 96 thousand in 2006. And it has gone up from that.

as for the birthrates: hard to come up with data but i'll give you this: sweden used to have one of the lowest birthrates in Europe but now has one of the highest. I wonder what may have caused that.

11. ryanm34

ryanm34 New Member

So Sweden has half a million muslims? That is 5% and in less than 40 years they will become the majority faith? To paraphrase a former american president "that's fuzzy math".

Again did not query the overall figure for immigration, yes Sweden has a high immigration rate. Your claims was one hundred thousand Muslim immigrants a year. Euro stat puts the figure of returning Sweeds at about 15,000 a year. and EU immigrant are a further 25,000 where is you evidence that the remaing 55,000 are even majority muslim? (that is a little over half your original claim of 100,000 per year more fuzzy math unless your attempting to argue that the returning Swedes and immigrant Europeans are muslim?)

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_OFFPUB/KS-SF-08-098/EN/KS-SF-08-098-EN.PDF

Natalist policies?

Further falls in the birthrates of other countries?

Ireland still has the highest birth rate in Europe and it has nothing to do with the Islam.

12. sunnyside

sunnyside Well-Known Member

I don't have time to watch the vids just now, however the Euro nations in theory have the option to alter immigration policy if things start panning out as some people speculate. Though if the birthrates hold that just buys more time.

Beyond that. I'm appreciating mexicans more and more.

13. DutchClogCyborg

DutchClogCyborg New Member

Every few months this pops up, the story is wrong however there is a clear threat that the low birth rates of germans / Italians / Spanish will make those nations likely to become cesspools full of 3rd world immigrants who share nothing in common or have any form of solidarity.

14. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

Dutch Clog, you are an immigrant.:roll: Are you rolling about in cess?

15. The Third Man

The Third Man Banned

The video you posted is just fictional propaganda issued by bigoted idiots,it does not actually represent real figures and should be ignored.

16. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

Europa is already lost, it will be a Caliphate with the Sharia law within forty years.

17. ryanm34

ryanm34 New Member

More Fuzzy Maths.

18. HBendor

HBendor New Member

I received the following today re immigration to the UK...

Fathers watched as friends died and others injured and gassed in
    WW I...

Brothers fought and (several did not return) from service in the various Forces.....

Others died in Ireland and the Faulklands..

Everyone died for the
    British Flag...

These days we the British need PERMISSION to fly our British Flag..in case we upset the Muslims...

Enough is enough...

The below e-mail message needs to be
    viewed by every British person;
    and every British person needs to stand
    up for Britain.. .

We've bent over to appease the British -haters long enough...

I'm taking a stand...

I'm standing up because the hundreds
    of thousands who died fighting in
    wars for this country, and for the British Flag...

And shame on anyone who tries to make
    this a racist message...

Let me make this perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

And, because I make This statement

DOES NOT

Mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE,
    IN MY COUNTRY!

Welcome!

To come through legally:

1. Get a sponsor!

2. Get a place to lay your head!

3. Get a job!

4. Live By OUR Rules!

5. Pay YOUR Taxes!

And

6. Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants

have in the past!!!

7. To Honour and RESPECT of Queen.. Laws.. and our Country...

AND

8. Please don't demand that we hand
    over our lifetime
    savings of Social Security Funds to you.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,
    Then YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will the BRITISH STOP giving away
    THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way...
    bent over backwards not to offend anyone...

But it seems no one cares about the

BRITISH CITIZEN

that's being offended!

WAKE UP Britain we are now grossly over-populated and now rarely have any green and pleasant land left !!!

If You agree...

Pass this on...

If You don't agree ...

Then Just Delete It -

But Shame On You!!!

19. alexa

Your going after the wrong country mate. British working people fought together with Jews to tell the British fascists where to go at the Battle of Cable street and just as we did not put up with any of this hate campaign stuff then, we will not now. You are on a losing ticket. Stay with Atlas Shrugs or Gates of Vienna. You've chosen the wrong country this time.

20. DutchClogCyborg

I came because I had a job, a girlfriend here. I came to enjoy live, the immigrants who come are uneducated, refuse to integrate, are far more likely to become criminals and more.

SOme immigrants are great, others are terrible. Nobody will have problems with german, Australian, American immigrants. You cannot deny pakistani / Bangladeshi / Somali immigrants are terrible in every possible way as immigrants.

21. DutchClogCyborg

Tell that the the vast amounts of criminals in the Pakistani / Bangladeshi communities, the sharia courts, the victims of gangrape and forced prosititoon ( pakistani's top the list of culprits) and more.

Your political correctness will create suffering untill something is done about immigrants from a inferior culture and religion.

22. alexa

yes, just like people used to speak about Jews.

Yawn

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8"]Muslamic Ray Guns EDL ( Original ) - YouTube[/ame]

23. raymondo

raymondo Banned

I am afraid that the Posts of our dear friend suggest that he was born in a seriously disadvantaged condition
    My friend Norman says he is referring him to the Extermination Tracking Unit .
    I couldn't possibly comment because I have Tourettes myself and often find myself repeating , iffing focker many times . Very sad .

24. spt5

spt5 New Member

I am a Christian American, and I am white, and I don't care about the ME, BUT a Europe united in a single religion is a LOT better than a Europe united in a bank trick that is no better than trying to make money for one member nation at the expence of another.

All in all, it is a VERY positive future for Europe, if it can become islamic and leave its tribalistic nationalistic conflicts behind that way.

25. haydar

haydar Member

First in this video the symbol of Islam is flag of Turkey. Turkey is a muslim country and it is a secular country while in Europe many country can't guaranty secularism with laws Turkey guaranty the secularism with laws stricly. Turkey is the first country in Europe gave right to women to vote equal to men and to be elected. Turkish modern law is copy of Switzerland modern law since 1920's.

Turkey has muslim population over %90 and the rating to go to mosque is higher than Iran. But this country is secular and it is like this because people want it like this. There is not sharia law and we there is not a Church or King effective on the laws here.

Ignorance, starvation, immigration does not related with religion. I know it is difficult to understand this for some brains. If you want to compare it you have to consider people with the same statu. If you hope the same altitude from an English earning 4.000 Pound and a Bangladeshi working to 4 Dolars per month, you should have some understanding problems...

East and West cultures have many differences. If somebody don't look like you this doesn't show him/her unquality, this just shows he has different values.

I am working with both Western Europeans and Middle East/Indians, North Africans. to be honest i prefer to work with Europeans hence they are better to agree and work. However this doesn't means they are more quality people this only shows that i can agree with them easier.