Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 737

Thread: Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

  1. Icon17

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Righteous View Post
    Watch the Zapruder film. His head jerks forward immediately on impact of the bullet before moving backwards.



    You cant defy the laws of physics. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaa

    you clearly slept through junior high school science classes otherwise you would not be so ignorant about the kennedy assassination like you are and are a complete waste of time.

    I mean if your still in denial on kennedy,then your clearly a waste of time for anyone to deal with on 9/11 and nobody should waste anymore time with you on this. when again,your just here to troll as you have provemn multiple times ignoring evidence that doesnt go along with your version of events.

    Any rational person seeing the above picture would immediately rethink their entire position on a grassy knoll shooter. Since you are not a rational person my guess is that you will not rethink your position, despite the fact that the laws of physics contradict your entire position. Just because I do not blindly accept Oliver Stone Hollywood version of events does not mean I have been proven wrong.
    yes I know you are not a rational person,no need to brag about that,anybody can see that,and again if you wont watch the movie and are in denial,thats not my fault.i can only lead a horse to the water but its not my fault you wont drink it.duh.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 01 2012 at 09:53 AM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

  3. Icon17

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    Dr. Righteous, Havre you ever been shot?

    I take it you haven't, well, let me explain something to YOU about the laws of physics.....ready?...let's go....

    Bodies(not just human bodies) are in motion until something stops that motion, understood? SO, when the first bullet hit JFK in the FRONTAL LOBE, he jerked forward as your video clearly proves. AND if you roll tape, you'll see the blood clot in the FRONT of his head


    class dismissed.

    JFK Assassination Every Zapruder Frame Slowed Down - YouTube
    too bad he will ignore what the teacher taught him in school today.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 01 2012 at 09:54 AM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  4. Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    He wasn't, Ruby may have had low level mob ties but there is no evidence that he killed Oswald for any other reason than to get his 15 minutes of fame.
    sure and thats why he said in the warren commission testimony- a hole new form of government is going to take over.

    which it did and has now,deal with it.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  5. Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    I've been looking around and found another area that is interesting and that is the cell phone calls made from the hijacked planes. Apparently, in 2001, cell phones were useless above 8,000 ft. and were unreliable even at lower altitudes. Yet, especially on Flight 93, many cell phone calls were successfully made from a 35,000 ft cruising altitude.

    It seems that it is the technical evidence contrary to the official story that has the best chance of sticking. If there was a conspiracy, this seems to have been a weak point in constructing it. The discrepancies in the flight data recorder and the 9/11 Commission report on Flight 77 are interesting to say the least and the use of cells phones at cruising altitude in 2001 is really hard to believe.

    Also, the calls from Barbara Olson to her husband, Ted, are suspect just from Ted's telling of how they happened. His story has been contradicted by American Airlines, the FBI and by the historians that wrote Pentagon 9/11, which was put out by the DOD.

    Here's some links for any that want to delve into this aspect.

    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8514

    http://physics911.net/cellphoneflight93

    http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO408B.html
    too bad the official conspiracy theory apologists on here dont do research like you do and wont read these links of yours.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Debunked long (*)(*)(*)(*)ing ago, people are sad and not even a challenge anymore:

    http://911myths.com/html/mobiles_at_altitude.html
    No need to brag about yourself.thats pathetic site of yours has AGAIN been debunked by Griffins book that you REFUSE to read cause you only see what you want to see.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    Have you ever seen a bullet go thru a waatermelon? look here, notice which way the debri flies
    Yes. I've seen plenty of videos like that, especially in the context of the JFK assassination. They're typically used to justify a lone shooter theory.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    that's the direction JFK's brains went. toward the TRUNK, not the driver or you would see a massive explosion of brains and blood going outward from JFK's face and splashing all over the passenger as well.
    You're really dodging the point. Exit wounds are always larger than entrance wounds. The exit wound was on the frontal lobe, proven by the Zapruder film. The direction of travel of the brainmatter literally means nothing. Especially if the car was not moving at a constant speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    the skull is less dense in the front so the bullet would open up his skull more than what you're claiming.
    Bull(*)(*)(*)(*). The front of the skull is the most dense part. Do you just make this (*)(*)(*)(*) up as you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    you make no sense whatsoever. just give it up man. you lose . watch thisvideo

    50 Cal vs Watermelons Super Slow Motion - YouTube
    Sure. I see the bullet entering the watermellon from the left and exiting the right, clearly creating a much larger exit explosion than what was created at the entrance, which is exactly what you would expect to happen. You make no sense whatsoever. Just give it up man. You lose.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    No it was not.
    I disagree with your opinion that a 6.5x52mm bullet is not a big bullet. But I'm not going to waste time arguing semantics with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    His head contained much of the blast so the bullet, first of all, wasn't a huge caliber or it would've exploded his entire head.
    Who said anything about it being a huge caliber? You're putting words in my mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    and the exit wound, in the back, pushed most of his brains backwards onto the trunk.
    There is zero evidence of an exit wound in the back of Kennedy's head in the Zapruder film. The wound is clearly on the front right lobe.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    by your logic, his brains should've been scattered more forward and his body would lean over forward and not backward.
    Not necessarily. Shooting at a body not moving at a constant speed could easily cause the brains to go in any direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    You don't understand bullet trajectory at all do you?
    What does bullet trajectory have to do with exit wounds always being bigger than entrance wounds?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    yes, that's called a bloodclot on his frontal lobe. that happens after an severve injury which exposes the blood to massive amounts of oxygen at one time. It's the body's reaction to go heal what happend.
    That's not a bloodclot. That's a wound caused by the bullet exiting his frontal lobe.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    he sure was more than 40 yards away. the crowd was 40yards maybe. not the shooter. it was a long rang rifle that hit JFK. not a .25
    Putting words in my mouth again. When did I claim he was 40 yards away? You can't just put words in my mouth and expect your argument to become credible.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    Dead men tell no tales. the proof is in the ground now.
    So you admit that you're incapable of proving that Ruby was sent to kill Oswald so he wouldn't talk?
    Last edited by Dr. Righteous; Mar 01 2012 at 10:02 AM.

  8. #297

    Default

    Here's a mountain of evidence 9/11 was an inside job:

    250+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns' Found in the Mainstream Media
    Last edited by suede; Mar 01 2012 at 10:04 AM.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    as in every post on this thread,he gets his head handed to him on a platter.He constantly loses. if shot from behind, his brain matter would have been all over connolly.as usual,he proves he slept through junior high school science classes.thats something EVERY kid learns at that age.seriously,the lone nut theorists wouldnt last ONE MINUTE against even a first grader if they debated the way they do here and ignored the laws of physics.

    some people sure ignore reality and live in a fairy tale land. as always,he gets OWNED!!!!!!!!!! lol.
    If shot from the front, there would be an exit wound on the back of his head. The Zapruder film shows no such thing. Brain matter can go in any direction if an accellerating body is shot.

    Simple stuff bro.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Here's a mountain of evidence 9/11 was an inside job:

    250+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns' Found in the Mainstream Media
    forget it,your wasting your time with him,he is clearly in denial and only sees what he WANTS to see.me and horseman took him to school on JFK and handed his head to him on a platter and owned him in every post.He is too arrogant to admit when he has been proven wrong,trust me,you'll get nowhere with him.you have been warned.good stuff though.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 01 2012 at 10:13 AM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    Lies,yes they did.you always have to lie to avoid admitting defeat.

    1.I never said exit wounds are smaller than entrance,all dallas doctors said the wound in the back of the head was MUCH bigger than the wound in the front.
    Feel free to prove it then with a credible source.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    2.thanks for proving you keep falling for propaganda.
    I'm not the one who blindly believes anything I read on blogs or see in internet videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    3.that again just shows you slept through junir high school science class as horseman proved to you with that video.the majority goes forward,very little would hit the motorcycle officer on jackies side.need to bone up on those scicne classes as again,horseman proved you have no knowledge of science.
    1. Kennedy's head jerks forward immediately upon bullet impact. Proven by the Zapurder film.
    2. Exit wound clearly in the front right of the head. Proven by the Zapruder film.

    I think the conclusion is quite obvious. You'd have to deny basic laws of physics in order to believe he was shot from the front.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    the only one making rediculos claims is you woth your pathetic ramblings the exit would was in the forehead.
    Because it was on the forehead. The Zapruder film clearly proves that. It's totally uncontroversial. You are simply in denial becuase this basic fact contradicts your illogical position.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    give it up,the dallas doctors overrule you and they DID say it was an exit wound that very day they were interviewed.
    Feel free to prove it with a credible source.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    The warren commission twisted their words,you constantly ignore the warren commissions crimes since iti shoots down your ramblings.
    Feel free to prove it with a credible source.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    Like Horseman said ,the exit wound,in the back,
    Nowhere in the Zapruder film is there any evidence of an exit wound on the back of the head.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    pushed most of his brains BACKWARDS onto the trunk.Also like Horseman said so very well was by YOUR logic,his brains should've been scattered more forward and his body would lean over forward and not backward.

    also like he said,The directions of the majority of JFK'S brains went towards the trunk,not the driver or connolly and you would see a massive explosion of brain and blood going outward and JFK'S face towards connolly.
    I never once claimed the brians would necessarily go forward. I said they could have gone anywhere. You're resorting to putting words in my mouth because you're grasping for straws.

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    seriously,all your doing in your posts is proving you have NO KNOWLEDGE OF anything about science whatsoever,give it up before further bringing eggs all over your face like you have in every single post on this thread.your clearly grasping at straws and cant admit defeat.
    I'm not the one denying basic laws of physics and the video evidence.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Evidence for God, Evidence for freewill just the same
    By prospect in forum Religion & Philosophy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Nov 23 2011, 06:50 AM
  2. Inside/Outside
    By PatrickT in forum Opinion POLLS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 21 2011, 02:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks