Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    You attack anyone and everyone that says the official story is true. Did you forget that? And yes, we all realize many truthers are too afraid to stand up for what they actually believe happened because it leaves them open to a complete debunking. It's OK. We know.
    Why not show me where I'm 'attacking' anyone. All I've posted on is the Pentagon attack, my posts have been few and I haven't attacked anyone on that. Trying to play the victim card now?

As far as the official story being true, here's what Lee Hamilton had to say about the investigation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0LBARGBupM&feature=re lated"]The 9/11 Commission was "set up to fail" - YouTube[/ame]

Ooops...a slip of the tongue

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q_i_IMV4Sg&feature=re lated"]Former 9 11 Commissioner admits missile hit the Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"Then, Sir, we will give them the bayonet!"..... Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    Same question for you....WHY NOT attack Saudi Arabia from where the hijackers supposedly came from ? why attack IRAQ at all?

Look for the blast charges.

Ocean Tower - Controlled Demolition, Inc. - YouTube
    Saudi Arabia is allied to the U.S. and has been for years. Regardless what a handful of their citizens do, they have served the interests of the United States.

The U.S. attacked Afghanistan after it refused to turn over Osama Bin Laden to the U.S. after Bin Laden admitted being behind the 9-11 attacks.

We attacked Iraq after 12 years of Iraqi violations of the cease fire agreement it made in 1991.

I wasn't aware the Ocean Tower was attacked on 9-11.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    Saudi Arabia is allied to the U.S. and has been for years. Regardless what a handful of their citizens do, they have served the interests of the United States.

The U.S. attacked Afghanistan after it refused to turn over Osama Bin Laden to the U.S. after Bin Laden admitted being behind the 9-11 attacks.

We attacked Iraq after 12 years of Iraqi violations of the cease fire agreement it made in 1991.

I wasn't aware the Ocean Tower was attacked on 9-11.
    This looks like another graduate of Fox News.

Saudi Arabia has long been the largest financier of terrorism in the world.

Afghanistan offered to help find bin laden if the US produced evidence he was responsible, and the Bush admin refused because there was no evidence.

There isn't a single record of a verified confession from bin laden an he wasn't charged with planning the attacks. Or do you need another decade to catch up to basic facts?

The US violated the UN by putting the No Fly Zone in place, which was not part of any UN agreement. Do you need another two decades to catch up to basic facts?

It doesn't matter how many UN violations Iraq made because none of them permitted a non-UN approved invasion and occupation.

The year before 9/11 the Sec of Def and the VP signed off on a manifesto to occupy key nations in the Middle East, including Iraq and Afghanistan. I know I know.....just a silly coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    This looks like another graduate of Fox News.

Saudi Arabia has long been the largest financier of terrorism in the world.

Afghanistan offered to help find bin laden if the US produced evidence he was responsible, and the Bush admin refused because there was no evidence.

There isn't a single record of a verified confession from bin laden an he wasn't charged with planning the attacks. Or do you need another decade to catch up to basic facts?

The US violated the UN by putting the No Fly Zone in place, which was not part of any UN agreement. Do you need another two decades to catch up to basic facts?

It doesn't matter how many UN violations Iraq made because none of them permitted a non-UN approved invasion and occupation.

The year before 9/11 the Sec of Def and the VP signed off on a manifesto to occupy key nations in the Middle East, including Iraq and Afghanistan. I know I know.....just a silly coincidence.
    All gross misrepresentations.

Who cares about evidence? Al Queda (led by Osama Bin Laden) had already in their own words "declared war" on the United States. That made them fair game.

And attempting to lock surface to air radars onto an aircraft (as the Iraqis were doing routinely) is considered an act of war everywhere in the world.

By any measure the destruction of the Hussein regime was fully justified.

And a year before 9-11, there was an entirely different Vice President (Al Gore) and Secretary of Defense than there was on 9-11. Sept. of 2000 being during the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    All gross misrepresentations.

Who cares about evidence? Al Queda (led by Osama Bin Laden) had already in their own words "declared war" on the United States. That made them fair game.

And attempting to lock surface to air radars onto an aircraft (as the Iraqis were doing routinely) is considered an act of war everywhere in the world.

By any measure the destruction of the Hussein regime was fully justified.

And a year before 9-11, there was an entirely different Vice President (Al Gore) and Secretary of Defense than there was on 9-11. Sept. of 2000 being during the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION!!!
    who cares about evidence? DEFINITELY a graduate of Fox News. Congratulations.

Btw, Iraq targeting aircraft that was violating its airspace is justified. But hey, who cares about evidence?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    I'm lying about nothing. I back up my claims with credible sources. You don't.

I'd simply ask for the definition of "credible" but that would be pointless. Credible means whatever they want it to mean I guess. Their own individual standards I suppose.
    Repetetive and wrong. I already showed you what the definintion of "Credible" is according to academic standards.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    who cares about evidence? DEFINITELY a graduate of Fox News. Congratulations.

Btw, Iraq targeting aircraft that was violating its airspace is justified. But hey, who cares about evidence?
    According to whom?

And snide insults like "graduate of Fox News" are not helping the conspiracy mongers case.

Do they do anything except insult people?

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"Then, Sir, we will give them the bayonet!"..... Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

10. Thumbs up

five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

11. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    Let us know when you enroll.
    yes please let us know.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast