Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

1. Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStryker View Post
    Who is Chomsky that we should care what he thinks?
    especially since he is obviously a paid shill that has been bought off and paid for.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    No, he didn't lose a dime. the Insurance covered the cost to rebuild with ALL NEW materials I might add. the tenants will move in and get discounts for moving into a former cemetary/office. Business continues.

What you think is a "loss" is a major "gain" for Silvertstain. He gets 3-4 totally fresh new buildings to play with. missing out on the rent money during the rebuild is chump change to him. It was either pull em down and get new toys or keep the old toys. he chose the new toys. So it's a win win for him.

What do billionaires care about human life? This is about money and control. nothing else.

Most likely had C4 strapped to the columns days prior, just like the WTC buildings.

Even if you disagree with a controlled demo on the twin towers, you cannot deny a controlled demo on building 7
    wow the OCTAS constantly prove around here they have doen no research other than what they want to see.every serious researcher knows he did not lose a dime out of this and only proffited.whats funny about bld 7 the crox of the 9/11 coverup commission they cant get around is that other buildings that were next door to the towers that received damage far more extensive 100 times worse,they all remained standing,only the three towers owned by silverstein collapsed that day even though no toers ever did before due to fire.just part of the hysterical logic of the coincidence theorists.lol.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 03 2012 at 10:30 AM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

3. Icon17

You mean like Zapruder did?
    you owned him there just like he always gets owned.

4. Thumbs up

but you believe Zapruder's take on JFK's death wholeheartedly. I think he's a quack.

Are you consenting defeat in this debate?
    He obviously did not read that link that proved it was altered. SURPRISE there.

No sense in going any further with him.Im not.Im just now replying to fellow truthers posts giving them kudos since they are the only ones that ever say anything intelligent here.

5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Say Dr....any comments on the engineering link you said you'd look at? Just gonna ignore it I suppose.
    you dont honestly think he WONT ignore it do you?
    do you really have to ask?
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 03 2012 at 10:35 AM.

6. Icon17

I got $50 bucks says he'll ignore.
    I'll double that bet,I'll make it a hundred.He ignores videos of what witnesses in dallas that day on nov 22nd say,some being credible police officers,so its pretty easy to figure out he will ignore it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    excellent links but they'll never read them since it shoots down their pathetic ramblings.
    I'm pretty sure they won't look at them, but the list alone shows that it's not a bunch of fringe whackjobs that are questioning the official story.

Nothing to see with these videos. Just some nutjob firefighters that happened to be there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w&feature=re lated"]9/11 Firefighters Reveal Bombs Destroyed WTC lobby - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGcBxONSvc&feature=re lated"]9/11 Absolute Evidence Of Massive Explosions in Basement of WTC Long Before Collapse MUST SEE!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"Then, Sir, we will give them the bayonet!"..... Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

8. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    I'm lying about nothing. I back up my claims with credible sources. You don't.

I'd simply ask for the definition of "credible" but that would be pointless. Credible means whatever they want it to mean I guess. Their own individual standards I suppose.
    They never do,no surprise though since they to tell fairy tales to avoid defeat.

9. Thumbs up

[quote=4Horsemen;1060949369]
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post

Excuse me idiot, but unless you were snoozing when 911 happend, Bush immediately got our troops ready to do battle IN IRAQ...why?

AND...Bush stated "Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists" and the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, so that meant the nation of Saudi Arabia, which was home to the hijackers, should've been attacked, right?

Forget the "handful of bad apples" nonsense. WE WENT TO WAR YOU MORON!

AND WE WENT TO WAR WITH THE WRONG COUNTRY ON TOP OF THAT.

How do you explain that gross mis-step in judgement by our Government that got over 4,000 of our soldier boys killed?

NOw that I got you cornered, you can give it up. I won't rest until you give me the best lie you can come up with because the truth has already escaped you.
    they also cant get around the fact that the Bush administration should have gone to jail for waging war on the wrong country.eve if you accept the offcial version,then Bsuh is a criminal because the official version is that Muslims from afgahnistan did it so to invade Iraq which had nothing to do with the attacks,that would be like us invading mexico for what that japense did at Pearl harbour.No difference,thats on of the holes they cant get around that the neocons in the Bush administration are criminals invading Iraq to finish what Daddy Bush started.

10. Icon10

All of that mumbo jumbo talk still doesn't explain the STRAIGHT DOWN DROP.

ONLY a Controlled Demo can do that. not a random fire.

I also take it that you've never seen the building dropping in slo-motion? if so, you'd see the horizontal blast charges clear as day. even see people hopelessly jumping to their deaths
    Like I keep saying,some people around here obviously ditched Junior high school science classes.

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast