Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 647071727374

Thread: Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

By the way. I remember registering with the left wing Democratic Underground Discussion board.

The DU is one of the most liberal boards I know of and admantly antiBush administration.

Yet.

Part of their BOARD POLICY and GUIDELINES is that a member CANNOT post anything about 9-11 being a conspiracy or involving deliberate actions by the U.S. govt.

To do so is a bannable offense. Because even on that board, with some of the harshest critics of the Bush Admin., the events of 9/11 are considered settled history.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    By the way. I remember registering with the left wing Democratic Underground Discussion board.

The DU is one of the most liberal boards I know of and admantly antiBush administration.

Yet.

Part of their BOARD POLICY and GUIDELINES is that a member CANNOT post anything about 9-11 being a conspiracy or involving deliberate actions by the U.S. govt.

To do so is a bannable offense. Because even on that board, with some of the harshest critics of the Bush Admin., the events of 9/11 are considered settled history.
    Really? That actually surprises me. Who would have thunk it? I am pretty sure they would ban me before I even got through the registration process.

Yet.

What6s thie strange beast called a 'Left"wing democrat?
    Oxymoron that,Left denotes someway progressive ,nothing progressive about the Capitilist inspired and maintained Decomcrats ,not possible in the heartland of capitialism.

leftwing of the ultra rightwing makes them right-wing just not the totally open Rabid type ,like the Tea party.
    VOTE SEP [Australia]!Down with the political duoploy!
    Party's of the rich for the rich!

DEFEND Afghanistan ,STOP the debacle and quagmire DEFEND SYRIA stop the support for the 'rebel' TERRORISTS!
    Bring the Troops HOME!
    Workers of EUROPE UNITE ,No to DEPRESSION ,AUSTERITY and WW3!

http://www.wsws.org

I mean naturally "left wing" by American political standards.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Let's just say I have information that proves differently than what they claim they are. If I get any more specific than that, I'll be edited, or banned. That's just the way the ball bounces.
    I can't do much about that except to point it out when possible. Tough to fight City Hall sometimes......SOMETIMES.
    Of course, you're a liar, with nothing, hiding behind a nonexistent threat, to fein credibility. What person who really had evidence of what you fraudulently suggest would keep it to themselves merely to avoid a suspension on a silly message board?

You have zero evidence we are "paid shills", of course, because we aren't, but it certainly makes you feel important.
    Last edited by BullsLawDan; Mar 05 2012 at 08:46 PM.
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

"But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

I mean naturally "left wing" by American political standards.
    left wing US imperialism ,yes lets put it into context .liberalism is left of ultra conservative quassi fascist teaparty Republicanism ,is there really a difference by degree of savagery against the working class ,flip a coin on it ,the boundaries are that blurred as to be irrelevent.

didn't Obama pinch romneys health Plan and make it national see what I mean their is no principled Political differentiation ,oppurtunism reigns supreme.
    VOTE SEP [Australia]!Down with the political duoploy!
    Party's of the rich for the rich!

DEFEND Afghanistan ,STOP the debacle and quagmire DEFEND SYRIA stop the support for the 'rebel' TERRORISTS!
    Bring the Troops HOME!
    Workers of EUROPE UNITE ,No to DEPRESSION ,AUSTERITY and WW3!

http://www.wsws.org

7. Default

This thread exceeded the post limit. Feel free to create another thread.

Falena
    Site Moderator

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 647071727374