Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Dr. Righteous, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

In my life, I've seen much evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. None of the evidence ever presented for 9/11 being an inside job has ever been verified by a credible scientific body and is, in my opinion, junk science.

Prove me wrong.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7SPm-HFYLo"]Noam Chomsky Debunks 9/11 and JFK Murder - YouTube[/ame]

2. NetworkCitizen

NetworkCitizen New Member

This belongs in the "I didn't research" section!

kidding..

3. hoytmonger

hoytmonger New Member

The FBI has been involved in every "terror attack" in the US since Sept. 11, 2001 and supplied the explosives for the first WTC bombing. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that the FBI was involved in the Sept. 11 attack.

4. jmpet

jmpet New Member

And your proof is...?

This thread belongs in the conspiracy section.

5. Dr. Righteous

I know the FBI has been behind all of the "thwarted" terror attacks, which should come as no surprise to anybody who understands the true nature of the state. Even the Capitol building bomber from a few weeks ago, when I saw that on the front page of the newspaper, my immediate reaction was that the FBI was behind it. Without any evidence, I just intuatively knew.

However, I have never seen any proof that the FBI was behind the 93 bombing, nor do I have any reason to believe that the FBI would actively assist in the murder of 3000 Americans in cold blood with no apparent obvious motivation.

6. Dr. Righteous

No it doesn't. It's an anti-conspiracy thread.

7. NetworkCitizen

Do you think there was any sort of cover-up in the investigation? 6/10 of the commissioners do.

Look where we've gone with the "war on terror" since then and the establishment of the police state. Another nation also had a motive. Most of the alleged hijackers were Saudis, you know?

Wanting the truth is wanting the entire truth. I've never suggested that the attack was carried out with direct help from our government, but 1,500+ architectural and engineering experts have put their names on the line to say that the collapses of the buildings were physically impossible.

And there are certain security issues, and government agencies being pulled off the trail of the hijackers. The rabbit hole is deep and the investigation was a farce. That's where we stand to this day.

8. hoytmonger

hoytmonger New Member

Try using Google sometime, that's what I did...

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0408c.asp

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtcbomb.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1Y6cGRXEs"]Rare TV NEWS report about WTC bombing FBI Foreknowledge - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2VpfUqRoo"]Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief - Most Terror Attacks Are Committed By Our CIA And FBI - YouTube[/ame]

9. darckriver

darckriver New Member Past Donor

There's "much evidence" also that the Pyramids and Sphinx were commissioned and built by "Ancient Aliens" and we performed secret autopsies on crashed ones at Roswell in the summer of 1947...

Here's something else there's "much evidence" for - we are surrounded by a significant number fukin morons. Unfortunately, that's an obvious fact rather than just another idiotic delusion. Now pass me that Weekly World News, please.

[​IMG]

10. NetworkCitizen

There's even more evidence that many people speak about events that they have never dedicated any significant amount of time to investigate.

What's Dr. Righteous' line in situations like this? I believe it goes "you have been brainwashed by right wing propaganda."

11. darckriver

Stupidity isn't necessarily limited by political persuasion. It's really just about the only bipartisan game going these days.

12. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Well, there you go.

Must be nice to have that kind of insight.

And the ability to determine guilt or innocence without evidence must be nice too.

13. NetworkCitizen

This article leaves me with the assumption that...we don't know the entire truth.

14. kenrichaed

kenrichaed Banned

There is no proof that it was an inside job. There are plenty of things that you can look at individually and say they don't fit or don't make sense but there is nothing you can take into court and prove a conspiracy.

I saw a tornado tear down a house once. The whole thing was gone except for one bathroom wall that had a shelf on it. On this shelf were little figurines that hadn't moved at all.

How is this possible, for little figurines to still be there while the whole house was ripped away? Doesn't make sense does it?

Does this prove that a tornado didn't actually hit the house? Does it say that maybe the owners planned this story of a tornado and secrectly demolished the rest of the house except for this one wall?

Science cannot explain how one wall and little figurines are still there. Its not possible so there must be a cover-up.

This is what the truthers want you to believe.

Look at Presidents record with keeping conspiracy's and its not very good.

Johnson with the Gulf of Tonkin and the Pentagon Papers.

Kennedy with the Bay of Pigs.

Eisenhower and the U-2s.

Nixon and Watergate.

Yet Bush, who is considered one of the dumbest people ever, supposedly is able to pull off the grandest of them all and not have a single person or piece of solid evidence come forward.

I find this doubtful. The sheer number of people that would be needed to pull this off makes it highly unlikely.

Now ask yourself what you would do. Suppose it was your task to design a false flag event that would allow Bush to pass the Patriot Act and invade Iraq. Is 9/11 the plan you would come up with. Something that involved so many people and required hundreds of things to go precisely right or else it fails?

Or would you find a simpler way such as setting off a dirty bomb in New York and blaming it on Al-Queida or something similar to that.

The extreme size of this event signifies to me that it was far too complicated to be designed by the government.

15. philxx

philxx New Member

as well as the trainers of the Mujahadine in the 80's called the CIA ,to accept the version of events of the US Government and the doyen of honesty George bush ,never lied Bush incapable of lying George Bush .

yes to accept the Government version one must ask what happened to the Mujahardine \CIA network all those Billions spent and the CIA just packed up its networks in the Afghanistan Mujahardine,so believing the CIA version of 'we knew nothing 'or 'we were caught by complete surprise "is far fetched as to be incredulous.All those listening posts ,operatives ,satellites and intelligence gathering facility only to be caught by complete surprise ,yeah ,right watch out the Pink Elephants are about!

Oh and the 911 emergency number for the Government thing was a nice touch of a CIA diseased brain.

Why was the Binladen family on the Only jet to leave the USA on September 12th 2002??????????

when are we going to get any evidence of OBL's demise ,oh thats right big daddy Obama says we are not up to the shock ????

they telecasted Saddams demise why not OBL's????????????????????????

Saddam Hussien is dead ,OBL no evidence at all ?????

16. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

I know we were not told the truth about 9/11.

To me, the best evidence is with the Pentagon and the plane that supposedly hit it. Take a look at the 2 videos. In the first one, explain how it could be that a 757 loaded with fuel could have done so little damage. And where's the rest of the plane? Did it get swallowed up by the building? There's no wreckage on the grounds outside, either.

In the second video, I challenge anyone to look at that security tape and show me a jet airliner hitting the building. Look at it it as many times as you want, frame by frame. There isn't one!! What you see is something much smaller than a 757 hitting the building and it comes into view at the 24 second mark. Go ahead...look.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0&feature=related"]The pentagon was not hit by a airliner. See for yourself - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgyPbUoe2iA"]Pentagon Security Camera video from 9/11 (2) - YouTube[/ame]

17. philxx

philxx New Member

Yes ,and one has to assume that George Bush jnr is a Honest Man ? that is a big step even for the Faith thunkers.

18. Dr. Righteous

I don't claim to have any insight. I just claim to have intuatively known that the FBI was behind the "capitol bombing". And I was right.

You're putting words in my mouth.

19. NetworkCitizen

9/11 Missing Links
    War by Deception

You think they have no problem starving 500k Iraqis and bombing 100ks more, but would have a problem allowing the deaths of 3,000 Americans?

Please..

Libya was also a manufactured lie. Most Libyans supported Gaddafi, and even mainstream media reported "Al Qaeda" influence in the revolution.

20. Dr. Righteous

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the US government had reasons to cover up botched security compromises and its inefficient disregard for evidence that could have been used to prevent the attacks.

Who are these people you refer to?

I agree that the 9/11 commission was a farce and the whole thing needs to be re-investigated. But there is no evidence of direct government involvement in the attacks.

21. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

I would need to see their names, their credential and their underlying political beliefs before I believe that or give any credence to it.

22. hoytmonger

hoytmonger New Member

I personally know people in my industry that helped to rebuild the Pentagon, they received a plaque when it was done that included a piece of the aircraft.
    The Pentagon is built like a fort.
    True the aircraft pieces could be from any aircraft, but I doubt it.
    I find the possibility that the US trained the "terrorists" to commit the crime a more plausible explanation (especially since the public evidence suggests they trained in the US).

23. darckriver

Ok - you challenged me. I'll take the plunge, just for the hell of it.

The Pentagon is called "The Pentagon" because of...? Right - it is an polygon containing five sides. You are the smart one! That means that there are 5 angled exterior walls where each adjacent pair forms an interior angle at each corner of...? Right again - 360/5 = 72 degrees. That means that the exterior wall angle at each of the 5 corners must be...? Yep - you got it! It must be 360-72=288 degrees WOW! I am impressed! That means that a security camera looking parallel along any one of the walls cannot "see" the vast majority of anything coming directly toward the adjacent wall, around that 288 degree angled corner! In other words, the plane came into the adjacent exterior wall to which the camera was looking - duhh.

Come on people - knock it off! This ain't kindergarten - or is it???

24. NetworkCitizen

When there's a cover-up, there will be a lot of theories that come about, right? What are we left with other than theories?

C'mon, your kindergarten teacher lied to you.

9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”

25. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Forgive me if I am splitting hairs, but I find your choice of words interesting. In the article that I read http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/02/18/MN9P1N9M0B.DTL I see the FBI involved in a sting operation after receiving a tip. The phrase "behind the Capitol bombing" seems to imply that the FBI planned the entire thing from the start.

I think this . . .

has more to do with this . . .

than some sinister plot actually plan and execute the events of 9/11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.