MOHAMMAD is to blame for the 30+ Quran-burning deaths

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by FreedomSeeker, Feb 26, 2012.

1. FreedomSeeker

FreedomSeeker Well-Known Member

Not Bush, not Obama, not Hillary, not NATO, not those troops who accidentally burned those Qurans, not "extremist Muslims who misunderstand the religion of peace"....Mohammad.
    1. Mohammad is the ultimate role model for all time, the Quran says. It encourages Muslims to follow his example.
    2. Mohammad applauded the murders of infidels who simply criticized/blasphemed his illogical magic belief system, such as Abu Afak, Asma B. Marwan, etc.
    3. Muslims are just doing what they were (indirectly) told to do by the last and best messenger of their god, basically.

If Mohammad were alive today, would a legitimate court of law put him in jail for his incitement to murder, in this case?

Americans are dying because of Mohammad. What can you do about it, long-term?

Mohammad's lunacy has been given a pass for far too long. It's now too dangerous to do that anymore.

2. Wolverine

Wolverine New Member Past Donor

Well, we have to respect everyone's religious beliefs, no matter how violent and vile those beliefs may be.

Faith > Reason

3. FreedomSeeker

That's ridiculous, since science, reason and critical thinking trump faith every time. Society will be better if we lead people away from the insanity of faith, and towards the light of reason. We've seen the problems with religion, and we've seen the benefits of science and reason.

4. Fatihah

Fatihah Banned

Response: nothing in the Qur'an or sunnah supports any of the above, thus exposing yourself and proving nothing.

5. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

if what you are ranting is true, then jesus would be the next one on trial

ie... the inquisitions

then moses for israehell!

In a sense, i rather like your idea but you have to remember, it was not jesus, moses or muhammads fault as not a one of them wrote a (*)(*)(*)(*) thing in any of the beliefs created from the literature rendering their per se teachings, it is the wingnuts that profess them in what i call 'false witness' (lying) to sustain, support and maintain their 'religion'.

why not just shut all three of the 'religions of abraham' down?

6. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

What absurd nonsense. Violent and vile religions deserve no respect.

7. Wolverine

Dear god, I believe I have posted here enough for any acceptance of hate and bigotry to be seen as sarcasm on my part.

:-/

God is love, most world religions do not realize this. God is not a motive to kill or harm those who do not believe the same way as you do.

8. Independent77

Independent77 New Member

Except for Christians, of course.

9. Wolverine

It is sarcasm. The dismissal of hateful beliefs applies to all.

10. FreedomSeeker

As always, don't blindly accept any link anyone gives you, but check out this list of 43 people whose killings were ordered or supported by Muhammad:
    http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

So I'm not sure that you could be more wrong. You've been brainwashed, and refuse to see the light of truth. Why does reality not matter to you. He was a violent warlord.

Let's just say that hypothetically you flew back in time, and just say, actually saw for yourself that he was a murderer (hypothetically here), you don't need to agree that he did or not since it's hypothetical...would you leave Islam if just say you were convinced that he was a MURDERER? If not, what would he have hypothetically have had to do for you to leave the religion?

If I had a "prophet", I'd certainly leave it he was hypothetically a murderer. Or had sex with a 9 year-old girl, etc. Common sense morality would dictate that. Do you agree?

11. FreedomSeeker

Are you insane enough to believe that the Quran does not say that Mohammad is the ultimate role model of all time for Muslims!? What are you smokin'?

12. Fatihah

Fatihah Banned

Response: The Qur'an does state that Muhammad is the best example. No one stated differently. So is your question out of your sheer idiocy or are you paid to be so delusional?