Did Congress Support 'the lie'?

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Bishadi, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...lem-passports-israel-palestine_n_1080820.html

how is this possible?

I had no idea this was actually occuring!

Jeruselem aint israel, it never has been, and if a person is born in america, their place of origin is america.....

Wow............... no wonder people hate America. "WE the people' have lying sob's taking over our congress!

2. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

Half of Jerusalem has been part of modern Israel since its founding.

Borat and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

4. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

5. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

no wonder palestinians dont accept israel.

6. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

Revealing, such strong opinions on a topic you know nothing about.

7. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

I suppose exodus is what made israel to you?

8. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Your original post says "Born in Jerusalem", that's not in America....

That's in ISRAEL ! :)

9. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

Apparently you dont know the law:

United Nations Security Council Resolution 476, adopted on June 30, 1980, declared that "all legislative and administrative measures and actions taken by Israel, the occupying Power, which purport to alter the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem have no legal validity and constitute a flagrant violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention".

g'lose................... when it comes to comprehending what is real

ie..... jeruselem aint israel, no matter how much you wish.

but what i crack up about is, you call it israel and in the heart of is, muslim prayers are on loud speakers, 5 times a day.

whatcha gonna do about it?

i bet, 'nutt'in honey'

10. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

:laughing:

I dont need to do anything m8, Israel doesnt need to do anything, we are fine the way things are right now, Muslims and Christians are welcome to Jerusalem and can pray as much as they want, in our capital city :)

11. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

This is false as Jerusalem was occupied by the Israel military during the 1948-49 Arab-Israeli War after Israel declared independence. In the 1949 Armestice between Israel and Jordan it was agreed to that none of the territory occupied by Israel during the Arab-Israeli War was Israeli territory.

12. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

This has nothing to do with Tel Aviv, akhi.

Why wouldn't Muslims and Christians be allowed in al-Quds anyway?

13. free man

free man Well-Known Member

Unlike your Saudi Muslim brothers who don't allow Jews and Christians in Meca, The Jews in Israel allow both to worship their gods in Jerusalem.
    Every day prayers flocks come and pray. While you practice aparthide in your home land, not allowing other religions to pray anywhere in Arabia.
    Stop pretending, you are long exposed for what you are.

<<< Mod Edit: Flamebaiting >>>

14. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

My Saudi brothers? I'm Lebanese.

Um, the Muslims allowed Jews and Christians to worship God in Jerusalem too.

Again, I am not Saudi Arabian.

Exposed? As what? For the third time, I am Lebanese, not Saudi Arabian. I'm not pretending to be anything.

15. Uri

Uri Active Member

Are you sure?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall#Jordanian_rule_1948.E2.80.9367

My family was not allowed to pray at the wailing wall untill the 67 victory.

16. Shiva_TD

Israel doesn't practice aparthied? What about the 400,000 to 700,000 non-Jewish residents and citizens of the occupied land of Israel that fled as refugees prior to and during the 1948-49 Arab-Israeli War that were guarenteed the Right of Return under the Israel-Jordon Armestic of 1949 that have never been allowed to return to the towns and villages where they were from? What about the ethic cleansing of the West Bank and illegal occupation by Israel civilians in an occupied territory in violation of the Geneva Conventions. What about the current illegal occupation by Israeli civilians of E Jerusalem?

Israel is the epitome of a tyrannical aparthied state.

17. Uri

Uri Active Member

Just a minor thing -
    By saying that israel is an apartheid state, and that israel ethniclly cleanse the west bank, yuo are doing the palestinian cause no favors.

Israel is not an apartheid state.
    Apartheid against who?
    residents of the palestinan territories who are currently, and until a solution to the conflict, an enemy?
    Who are we ethniclly cleansing? How come the palestinian population keeps growing if we are ethniclly cleansing them?
    Why didnt anybody told me that this is what we are doing?
    I would love to participate in some "ethnic cleansing", but no one has ever asked me to do that.

Arabs are riding the same bus as i do, arabs are working in the same place that i work, arabs are walking the same streets that i walk, buying at the same shops and eating at the same restaurants.

18. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

19. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Any more absurd cliches to share with us?

20. Shiva_TD

Israel was established as an apartheid Jewish State in 1948 with it's Declaration of Independence and it's immgration policies and laws since then have further built upon that apartheid establishment. While Jews can immigrate to Israel, and are encouraged to do so, other ethic, religious and racial groups are overwhelmingly excluded. As noted between 400,000 and 700,000 non-Jewish individuals that lived in "Israel" prior to the 1948 Israeli revolution, and are rightfully citizens of Israel, have been denied the Right of Return, their property was taken from them without compensation and they have been denied access to legal recourse in the Jewish courts.

While there is lip-service by Israel related to equality this has never been true. A nation cannot be based upon a religious/ethnic foundation and provide equality to all.

Israel today is highly concerned about the current indigenous non-Jewish population which will probably out-number the Jewish population in the future. With the power of the vote alone these non-Jewish citizens may end the Zionist rule of Israel.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-02-20-israel-immigration_x.htm

Iranian President Ahmadinejad (a person I personally dispise) has predicted that Israel will self-destruct and while he expects it sooner than later I would have to state that his prediction is probably correct. Eventually Israel will fail as a Zionist controlled Jewish State. It may take 100 years but it is eventually doomed to failure as all tyrannical regimes are eventually doomed to failure.

ryanm34 and (deleted member) like this.
  21. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

Israel has full and equal rights for all of its citizens, denying citizenship to Islamic Imperialist non-citizens does not make them any less of a liberal democracy it just proves that they are not stupid. As to the so called "Palestinian" refugees, Israel never agreed to a "right of return" they agreed to a peaceful settlement of the Palestinian question; furthermore, while some were forcefully expelled the majority fled of their own accord (from lands that they did not own being only migrant farmers on mandate land btw) in advance of the Arab aggressors trying to push the Jews into the sea, not to mention the Jews who have nearly been completely ethnically cleansed from the entirety of the Islamic world whose assets far exceed their Arab counterparts.

22. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

It's not a cliche it's a fact, Jerusalem is the undivided capital of Israel and is the only state which claims sovereignty over it what with so called "Palestine" not being and having never been a state.

23. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

More rubbish? Predictable as ever Doc. How about some more 'imperalistic islamic swine' comments just to cement what we already know? Oh, I forgot 'paedophile worshipping'. Every one a winner Doc. Sheer genius mate.

24. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

What makes you think a nation should provide "equality to all"?

and having national preferences as to who you allow to immigrate into your country is pretty much a common practice worldwide. The U.S. did that for more than a century.

25. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

For some reason, that pedophilia thing means something to him. I think he must have been used as a child or yom kippur is somehow related.

Maybe that yom kippur is like a pedophile day which is short for Young-child abuser

And the concept of muhammad being combined with child abuse is perhaps because muslims will be on the temple mount, praying on yom kippur, while jews boys will be bobbing their heads outside, wishing they could.

The thread is on 'congress' supporting a lie regarding citizenship and so far the debate is over jeruselem being israel.

Jeruselem aint israel....and it NEVER has been!

But this debate has exposed a solid fact: Israelis are the 'occupiers' and illegally holding jeruselem, which is directly against the law.