+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Eugenics: Why are "racist" white countries so much richer?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CKW View Post
    How do you feel about being inferior to Orientals. Does it bother you any?

I'm just curious. The same studies and information you sight make it clear (if you think the way your posts are thinking) that you are a lesser person then the typical Oriental.
    The average Japanese, Korean, and coastal Chinaman score on average 5 or 6 IQ points higher than the average European.

However, the average African scores about 30 points lower, the average Amerindian about 20 points lower, and the average Aboriginal Australian about 35 points lower than the average European.

See where I am going with this?

______________________________ __

Feast on this:

LV show in those works as well as in Lynn (2006) that the IQ gaps between regions of the world "have not appreciably changed during the 20th century."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

Last edited by Polar Bear; Mar 06 2012 at 04:09 PM.

2. Likes Akula liked this post

3. Default

im white i canít do algebra or all arithmetic canít spell canít drive and im weak only job i ever had was cleaning up at a bowling ally working for a black manager who was a lot more talented and social then me( he was relay into the wizard of Oz movie to but that was kind of odd but nice ) I could not handle it got fired after a couple of years my black friend is still working there and moved up to a better job

so how is being white better?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JasonW1415 View Post
    Are you suggesting that no white governments have been primitive? The Nazis, the Soviets, the East Germans. Even today, the Greeks aren't doing such a great job themselves. Plenty of thriving economies have stopped growing or started to decline when white strongman governments came into power. And again, even within Africa, those black governments which are more economically free are more successful. There is no evidence to indicate that an economically free black state would do any worse than an economically free white state.
    All you have to do is take the most backwards, dysfunctional European country and compare it to the richest, most progressive African country.

Take one of the most backwards European countries like Ukraine.

It trails the rest of Europe in almost every measurable category, yet Ukraine is the home of Antonov, the manufacturer of the world's largest aircraft, the AN-225...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
    All you have to do is take the most backwards, dysfunctional European country and compare it to the richest, most progressive African country.

It trails the rest of Europe in almost every measurable category, yet Ukraine is the home of Antonov, the manufacturer of the world's largest aircraft, the AN-225...

so how many aircraft have you engineered mighty whitey?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stig42 View Post
    so how many aircraft have you engineered mighty whitey?
    Here is the pinnacle of African creativity, the first black African to build his own plane from scratch:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt9xSUNJ4M"]kenyan pioneer - YouTube[/ame]

7. Default

And whatís the pinnacle of your achievements in the field of aircraft?

8. Default

The average Japanese, Korean, and coastal Chinaman score on average 5 or 6 IQ points higher than the average European.

However, the average African scores about 30 points lower, the average Amerindian about 20 points lower, and the average Aboriginal Australian about 35 points lower than the average European.

See where I am going with this?

______________________________ __

Feast on this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

I think where you are going with this...is that you aren't as smart, as ambitious, as competent as the oriental race. Admit it. You are a defect....a lesser person.

Tell me...is your secret wish...is that you were born in China?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CKW View Post
    I think where you are going with this...is that you aren't as smart, as ambitious, as competent as the oriental race. Admit it. You are a defect....a lesser person.

Tell me...is your secret wish...is that you were born in China?
    No, I am proud of my heritage.

10. Likes Akula liked this post
  11. Default

[QUOTE=Polar Bear;]All you have to do is take the most backwards, dysfunctional European country and compare it to the richest, most progressive African country.

[IMG]

There are no African countries with a sufficient history of economic freedom to make a fair comparison. Even Ukraine has been more free for longer than the freest African nation. But this is changing in some places. 40 years ago, you could have said much the same things about Asia as you can about Africa now, despite the high IQ's.

12. Default

If Eugenics do not matter, as most politicians and ivory tower academics would have you believe, why are the countries that historically employed Eugenic policies (Germany, Canada, Australia, etc.) so much better off than countries where Eugenic policies were never in place (Mexico, Brazil, the Caribbean, etc.)?

>>>

Could it be that centuries of smart, scientific breeding, as opposed to the wanton race-mixing festivals of the lower latitudes, gave certain European and North Asian peoples genetic advantages that aided in the spreading of their respective civilizations?

>>>

Look at how rich the non race-mixing Anglosphere is. Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and America were all very proactive in promoting white immigration while at the same time banning all miscegenation.

Now, compare this to the Hispanosphere: Mexico, Brazil, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Peru, etc.

Ah, the good old days...

No, that is not it at all. It has to do with colonialism, its after-effects, robbery, and systems that kept Europeans on top. It is fun to think that you belong to a superior group but when truth walks in, such myths evaporate like the morning dew.
    مندوب المختار مختصة هي تستحق ابنه الحكمة من أطفال رحلة ليلية الثناء
    Alif Qadr Muhktar Muhammad Bashir ibn Bani Isr
    باسم "الله الرحمن الرحيم"
    In the name of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful

13. Likes Redalgo liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast